Another 'harvest' of souls will take place in the 'March for our lives' event in Washington DC today...

Another 'harvest' of souls will take place in the 'March for our lives' event in Washington DC today. You have been warned.

Attached: harvest.png (1005x728, 783K)

What was a harvest of souls user? my brain is going to offset levels of so much data

Sounds like some full metal alchemist shit.

Attached: DEAEE0F7-D0C0-4D6B-9881-1F73A96547AE.jpg (560x746, 56K)

i can't be bothered to find and read some article on cnn. If you've read it OP, gib rundown, why evil eye gloves?

Attached: 7328648792635.png (657x527, 13K)

OP is referring to Harvest festival in Las Vegas in September.

It's the Jews
> they're puppets for Jews

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-09-32-38-1.png (720x547, 494K)

no doubt about it
they will use this opportunity for a massive harvest and pushing for gun control

Oh shit someone's getting comped?

Attached: Comps.png (578x801, 305K)

>"It came to me in a dream, just minutes before waking up - I had a dream of a protest, a huge peaceful crowd with their hands outstretched toward the sky -- each palm had a huge EYE drawn on it," she wrote on her blog. "It was a Sea of Eyes."

Attached: u2Hrk.jpg (324x325, 57K)

Came to her in a dream
And so it became real because...?
Sounds fucky, what's the angle on this one?

Man up or stop the larp jew

(((Eyes)))

Attached: 180c0acfbed30bbd61ba1d2754a702e9.jpg (747x600, 224K)

>Harvester of Soros

spoiler

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

its the all seeing eye mang.

Attached: god0001.jpg (580x421, 38K)

Will we finally catch Sam Hyde today?

Attached: 1507437650965.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

>why you'll see a lot of dumb kids partaking in devil cult worship at the March For Our (((Lives)))

That pretty much sums everything up for me. The leftists are practically getting sucked into a black hole of stupidity where everything revolves around them. I think that they're becoming a subconscious/unconscious singularity where they are slowly losing their identities, even to the point of not having real names. True communism.

Unless there's a lot of Greeks or Turks there this sounds stupid.

I’m pretty sure OP is either larping as Atomwaffen, or is in fact Atomwaffen.

how can someone be so unaware

Won't happen

what wont happen

Truth beats fiction in the crazy department.

Some horrific non specific event.
Unless you say "I Sacrifice"

it's origins is Mesopotamia and wide spread across all middle east

What the fuck are you going on about bigger?

They are trying to curse gun owners and Trumpsupporters I guess. That's a mortal sin, and if you are harvested(AKA killed) without any repentance that's a ticket straight to hell.

wtf are yanks on today

Stale meme brah

The All Seeing Eye of Lucifer

Attached: 1521833938986.jpg (500x668, 147K)

>The All Seeing Eye of Lucifer
How the fuck can eye lucifer be all seing? Is lucifer omniscient now? Since fucking when burgers are manichaeists?

The ones who worship him believe he is All Seeing.

Illuminati like everyone to know who is really behind things.

REMINDER:

They are holding signs saying "No more thoughts and prayers. We want reforms"
These are the same cunts that do #Prayfor[insert city name] and call anyone that propose reforms and criticised Islamisation,Islamic silence and terrorism as (((racists))) and (((nazi's))).

Remember that and pull them on it, in public and on film so they can justify their double standards.