Why don't harem/isekai MCs have more sex?

Why don't harem/isekai MCs have more sex?

Because they're a representation of their audience.

How much sex does Hestia require?

Then we must change the audience.

danmachi isnt isekai.

But danmachi albino protag is a harem MC.

It depends on what kind of comic you’re reading. There’s probably a lot of sex in softcore comics

MC-kun doesnt have a dick so he cant have sex

That explains it.

So they can air it on the PG13 anime TV channels and milk shekels from the hentai blueray OVAs and doujins . School days did it right and Grisaia had a good non-betacuck MC but it's really uncommon to see.

Because, fellow western weeaboo, you're approaching this from the non-eleven western side. It's not about self-inserting into the mc for the japs. It's about themselves and the heroines. Not through the mc, but literally. It's about them and the heroines. And they don't want them to be defiled.

>won't even titfuck her at least

Why would you? The only thing about her that matters is the blue ribbon that serves as a poorfag bra.

4 times a day.

Plenty of them do. It's just the ones that usually get anime for some reason don't.
There's an isekai harem anime next season where the MC has plenty of sex. With prostitutes.

Yosuga no Sora style would be acceptable also. Most prefer to have it implied either offscreen or after the ending at best though.

Do yourself a favor and just search the keyword "R18" in Narou while picking the 異世界 genre, that should be enough.

Why wouldn't I want paizuri from a cute short stack?

Without the blue meme ribbon, she looks like a generic black-haired tits girl.

I wanna DP Hestia with anons.

What is sex with Hestia like?

sex is pretty gross tbqh.

>without this thing, she's just a good looking black-haired girl with big tits
Your point, you homo?

She's not even good-looking, you male.

Fuck man, why don't you just achieve world peace while your at it! ;_;

*you're
sigh.

What good would that do when you can't even show it on screen?

Like almost every single one of them does nowadays? Have you been living under a rock?

He probably means strictly anime which is kinda true.

This reminds me of another speech, that
>If people aren't happy with what politicians do, the politicians just have to elect different folk

Hestia is bestia!

This is the most delicious picture ever drawn. I want to suck her everything.

>implying

>pantypull while fucking her
MUH

Picture is a lie, an established rule in their universe is they can't insert of they lose their powers.

>sister is fingering her asshole.
Only best girl would submit her sister to your harem.

>he doesn't know