Who are the Public Relations Groups Backing These Kids?

>decent looking white male
>LatinX SJW female
>both preach gun control

This wasn't an accident. These are essentially two posterkids being paraded everywhere to make gun control appeal to everyone.

I can't imagine they don't have PR groups coaching them, let alone coordinating March for Our Lives today. Forget about Soros for a second, I'm more interested in identifying the individuals and organizations involved in coaching and grooming these kids. Anyone have any ideas?

t. A friend in the swamp

Attached: file.png (696x464, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faceb
youtu.be/tlkxkx-zRWc
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/nonramoney
thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These kids would make a great heel wrestling faction. They ooze X-Pac heat and their promos will make the crowd boo them harder than they boo celebrities on RAW.

Her race isn't "Latinx" shes a filthy mestizo dog

Attached: BF78E7A8-4910-4F1F-9C1A-AA3A4C8F3463.png (2100x1500, 750K)

This is the exact same (((group))) that murdered 50 million people in russia, and over 100 million in china.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEY WANT THE GUNS FOR?

Let's find out who the employees are. This is not a dox, just need names.

>165199445

Attached: black power cuck.gif (330x248, 2.52M)

>This wasn't an accident.

No, it's just the school's theater club. Of course it's going to be filled with rejects.

March for our lives is funded under the same group organizing the Women's march

>kids

I don't think they have coaching considering the retarded stuff hoffman says would come out of any low IQ teenager's mouth

>The feeling when you saw that on tv the night this taping aired.
>Also it was for a BLACK Wrestler

Attached: 1520529319369.png (600x512, 298K)

(sung to the tune of "Nashville Cats" by the Lovin' Spoonful)

Parkville brats, they're woke as an alarm clock
Parkville brats, take selfies every day
Parkville brats, complain' since they's babies
Parkville brats, they hate the NRA

Well, there's thirteen hundred and fifty two
Clueless teenagers in Parkville
And they send more tweets than the number of ants
On a Florida ant hill
Yeah, there's thirteen hundred and fifty two
FaceBook Pages in Parkville
And any one that uses their smartphone can post
Twice as better than I will

Yeah, I was just thirteen, you might say I was a
Facebook proverbial knee-high
When I read a couple lib'ral posts on the webs
And they blasted me sky-high
And the network man said every one is a woke
teenager from Parkville
And in Red States there ain't nobody friends them
And I said, "But I Will"

and it was

Well, there's sixteen thousand eight hundred 'n' twenty one
Lib'ral mothers in Parkville
All their friends protests Trump, and they ain't uptight
If one of the kids will
Because it's custom made for any mothers son
To be a woke teenager in Parkville
And I sure am glad I got a chance to say a word about
The teens and the mothers from Parkville

I expect some form of 'false flag' happening at one of more of these 'protests'.
Screencap this!

Attached: gun democrat.jpg (600x429, 45K)

I will never forget the Hart Foundation/Nation feud that DX sparked. That one segment where they lied about the Hart Foundation vandalizing the Nation’s locker room and the way the Nation chimped out was fucking gold.

This.We need names, specifics, just saying the Jews and commies isn't good enough for the public even if it is true.

The idea is based on this proposition:

These PR companies send their lackeys to talk to the schools across America. One person is not contacting all of them (maybe?). But establishing a connection is paramount to showing this movement is not grassroots.

I still remember when Shawn indicated that Bret was sleeping with the Locker Room slut Sunni, that cause real life fighting in the Hart family, and between him and Shawn.

Shawn Michaels was Hulk Hogan levels of Egotistical, with a side of "Fuck your feelings, I'm the Heartbreak Kid, Bitch."

Attached: Naughty_Bear.jpg (250x310, 38K)

Attached: 1521572383747.jpg (723x6259, 1.73M)

faceb
ook.com/help/delete_account
Do it now

Attached: 1521766619944.png (608x733, 124K)

Unironically George Soros and the jews. The Jewish federations of North America are funded by le big rich Jewish overlords through J Street, a pro Israel organisation. JFoBC is part of the ones promoting gun control and seeing as these kids mostly are Jewish, I am almost certain they are connected.

Attached: 7CEBB792-4B1D-4490-8316-4DF0C3E51961.jpg (663x723, 96K)

This is what they want

Attached: wow.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Prime Sunny was a qt but the locker room’s cum dumpster. Sunny cucked the fuck out of Chris Candido (the boyfriend that got her in the wrestling business) even so that Chris gave a Sunny to Ahmed Johnson for a one night stand for coke money. Michaels and Sunny were a thing at one point.
youtu.be/tlkxkx-zRWc
Here’s a little coked up segment between the two can’t tell if it was a work or a shoot that both were high as fuck, especially Shawn.

>Dat Shawn Face

Attached: 1462093805724_u18chan.png (576x432, 151K)

Checked

Kinda small and blurry dude fix it

Obvious shop.

>white male
*tips pede*

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 13.21.47.png (1074x730, 744K)

Well they need to tell Hogg to stop scowling in every single pic, it's really irritating.

HAS TO BE

Phak and gey

Looks like L7 if they went liberal and replaced two of it's members with a black chick and some lesbo from Tijauana.

Attached: 10-samuel-l-jackson-black-snake-moan-compressed.jpg (593x342, 42K)

Attached: srtatraera.png (586x740, 355K)

>Your videos are no longer suitable for monetizeation
>Your subreddit has been banned due to violation of reddit's Prohibited Content policy
>Your channel has been suspended due to violation of YouTube's firearms content policy
[You are here]
>4 of your Tweets have been deleted due to violation of Twitter's Public Message Content Policy
>You have been VAC banned due to a chat content infraction.
>12 emails were blocked from your inbox due to violations of Google's email content policy. Click here to learn more.
>Sorry, this search couldnt be completed as some of the keywords violate Google's Prohibited Keyword policy
>Sorry, due to the nature of the products/services offered at that location, Google Maps can not provide directions to that location. Read about our Prohibited Locations Policy to learn more.
>Some parts of your conversation have been removed due to our Text Message Content policy.
>Dear Mr. user, due to the nature of your telephone conversations, your landline phone service is hereby terminated effective immediately.
>Dear Mr. user, we have received reports of activities, thoughts, and beliefs at your address that are in violation of our company policy. We have terminated water and power services to your property accordingly

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

Attached: 1521788975320.png (700x531, 399K)

Emma has got really thick thighs. I would take off her pants and examine her meaty vag. Probably a lot of roast beef spilling out everywhere. I would play with it and kiss it. When shes quivering her vagina ozzing juices. I would turn her around and fuck her cute little asshole. It would be incredible. She could polish my gun anyday tbqh

Soros most likely

Attached: 1518645509676.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I heard these idiots talk the other day and I'm sure as fuck they don't have a PR coach.

He was a pretty based heel back then. Sucks that he went downard spiral with the pills and later turned into a born-again redneck.

Attached: E354A6E4-F4B9-4B96-99E2-97E7B171FCDC.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

I thought the Hoggster was a filhty kike

>talking unironically about kayfabe

ISHYGDDT

Whoever it is probably has something to do with this account that's been up since like two days after the shooting took place, #NoNRAMoney subsequently being used by David Hogg as a shakedown tag to try to publicly shame NRA-sponsored corporations for taking "blood money" from them.
twitter.com/nonramoney

mine works fine and I have terrible eyes

Look up Civic Ventures. They're paid for by Bloomberg's Everytown. You're welcome.

The unknown millionaires are The Vanguard Group and they use a slush fund held by the IMF to pay for it all

i cant stop posting this image, so far.

Attached: ogg.jpg (747x757, 176K)

>This wasn't an accident.
The Women's March and Everytown, off the top of my head. But you're right, it's lefty organizers spearheading it, they're just putting the kids front and center.

It would do us good to make graphics of these groups to highlight the corporatism going on here

thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/

David Hines talks at length about lefty organization.

This just makes me want MORE school shootings. Fuck these cowards. Bodies must drop.

CNN. They just find the local woke leftist radicals and give them a platform.

It's how all conspiracies work. You don't need to do anything other than push some things and clamp down on others. With enough power, you can do that easily. CNN has that sort of power, and can give more time to a rando girl from a high school somewhere because of her correct politics than a decade-old experienced journo like Dana Loesch.

Planned Parenthood is responsible for training them.

Even with this face swap, and the longer hair, El Goblina still doesn't look female.

Are we sure she doesn't have a dick?

aaaaand now the sliding gets harder

see

cubic

They definitely have that x-pac punchability factor

HBK probably refused to do the same kayfabe shenanigans because “muh god” just like how Angle refused to have an ECW run because of that one crucifixtion of Sandman segment.

You're an idiot. There are a plethora of lefty organizers and organizations that do this for a living. They go out and talk to people, they make contacts, they call in favors, they're experienced with organizing protests. What's more, is they teach their people how to do these things. They write about it.

>decent looking white male

Attached: Antz_from_z.jpg (325x500, 24K)

The joke is they're tearing up the constitution.

Not laughing.

>tfw go full terrorist and make google HQ into a wheel of Swiss cheese

d i s g u s t

These kids are your next generation reporters, anchors, activists, politicians, government officials. What a great way to get them ready by putting them in the national spotlight.

which one is male?

all the more reason to start the revolution now

these seem like the types anders breivik went after

Attached: jew gun control.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

It's all kayfabe from start to finish, including things that you're supposed to believe are 'not kayfabe this time, for srs'
>actors gonna act