One of the anti gun kids bullied Nick Cruz

mobile.twitter.com/driltwo/status/977527941151252481

When he sat at the emo gazebo

Attached: D4975659-3925-4CA2-94A6-C150160378A5.jpg (1536x1012, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/arILTu8VuYU
youtu.be/u2L_0bDK6tY?t=15s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1521163271864.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

They all bullied him. That's why he shot up the school.

wait you mean the whole "they're just dewwicate wittle angels who want to help da whole world" thing is just a bullshit facade and they're actually assholes?

Shocked

Understandable, but I'm sure they want love, not a fucking booty call.

Attached: 1516911402088.png (592x590, 330K)

That bald bitch was asked something like "could being nicer to Cruz have stopped this!" And she responded with "you didn't know him" which is teen for "we bullied him because he was weird"

It's weird because it's just like communists who say they want to help the poor, but really they're just resentful of the rich and because they have 200 IQ and weren't served big piles of cash on a silver platter for being so smart

Almost like there's a common trend here, like they disguise their totalitarian desires with a mask of benevolence and love for the poor and downtrodden

It's almost like anytime anyone is seemingly claiming to be entirely pure and good and "on the right side of history", that they're actually bitter assholes with a hidden agenda

Attached: CFBF4F81-8F66-416A-9C9E-DD3C7BB5094C.png (635x745, 455K)

Every school shooter was a target of mass bullying at some point, that is just so common knowledge that nobody even asked.

The problem with school shooting isn't guns, it's bullying. There were also school shootings in Brazil, the last one in my city last semester, and the gun control in here is tight as fuck. Why did it happen? Day one people already started telling cases where he was bullied by his classmates, and since they took him alive, he also told why he shot his victims: They made his life a living hell, and stoled a gun from his cop parents.

All those pricks from his class at some point laughed at him or ignored while the three dead assholes were mocking him. So I say: They all deserved to die, and the boy is a hero. I care about school shootings as much as I care about an accident on the street by a speed racer. None. They looked to this result thenselves.

Attached: 1430569361368.jpg (480x480, 41K)

>The problem with school shooting isn't guns, it's bullying.

Let's be clear here, there's no one thing that you can point to and say "that one thing, that's what causes school shootings"

It's a complex, multifaceted issue. Just like literally everything else in life.

Wrong, unbullied kids don't shoot up schools

Not really. Most of them are just deranged.

>holocaust class
>every single day

has to be a ruse

class dedicated entirely to the holocaust. must be nice.

In my experience the biggest assholes when I was in highschool were leftwing people who acted "fake nice". It wouldnt surprise me at all if they tortured kids who didnt fit in to their orthodoxy

Is it bad that I want to punch la goblina in the face as hard as I fucking can?

>They all bullied him.
Saying "fuck off, weirdo" to a weirdo isn't bullying.

The emo gazebo really should be a safe space. Fuck Florida.

Attached: summons.jpg (959x604, 174K)

>holocaust class
The entire school is a mkultra tier psyop

>Most of them are just deranged
you think being bullied doesnt fuck someone up in the head?

Nope, nothing wrong with that. If you were one of the degenerates talking about how you want to fuck her, then we'd have a problem.

shes a brainwashed traitor.
so no

>The problem with school shooting isn't guns, it's bullying.
You act like the "bullied" kids are always likeable, or nice themselves. No, they can be cruel, weird, entitled and violent shits.

You can't be both mean and stupid and expect people to want to like you.

DRAIN THAT CUM
SO I CAN SHOOT NONE

Nikolas didn't shoot up shit, he is a patsy.

if you do it you need to calculate with being killed, nothing wrong with it desu

>Wrong, unbullied kids don't shoot up schools
You don't think the other kids have an instinct to see psychopaths for who they are and socially reject them? It's a survival instinct. These kids would have been left on a mountainside or thrown off a cliff in simpler times.

Don't worry I do too. Sometimes I wish Niky would've shot her and killed.

no surprise here, social outcasts tend to be the most judgmental

just look at this place

Attached: 1509439561499.png (710x821, 644K)

You can guarantee that anyone who jumps on the forefront of the "power to the plebs" "our feelings are hurt" virtue signaling, they are or did DEFINITELY contribute to said issue.

No she shouldn't be killed, that's what niggers do. But I feel like if certain people just take a real hard punch it could change their life for the better.

>holocaust class

This is self-parody at this point. You can't make this shit up.

Until you understand what their real agenda is, it's not power.

It's death. Why do you think the left is so masochistic? They want to die, or more specifically to be killed.

If the bullies just disliked then and ignored their existence, that kind of shit wouldn't happen. They literally get out of their ways to mock, beat, and piss others for fun, and that's when this kind of shit happens. Nobody is obliged to like anyone, but in the moment you invade somebody's space to intentionally making then miserable, you pretty much deserve anything that will happen to you when they eventually snap.

Attached: 1521228434085.jpg (432x435, 50K)

>emo gazebo

Attached: 1517690208648.png (509x480, 472K)

You could be surprised how much having sex for the first time (and it going well) is a confidence booster for a young man.

But I guess you couldn't know that, meme flag virgin.

True acceptance is to ignore the "human".
If you just don't give a fuck about the weird kid in the class, and let him be weird by himself, he won't shoot the school up.

Attached: 1504244982492.png (584x562, 276K)

>If the bullies just disliked then and ignored their existence, that kind of shit wouldn't happen.
There needs to be some accountability for the fucking weirdo mass shooter kids. You idiots saying "Aww, he a good boy, dindu nuffin!" can fuck off.

He could have stopped being a violent, weird shit. He got himself expelled. There are plenty of kids who quietly sit in the background and do their work in school. This little goblin made it all about him with his entitled shit ways. No body owes him anything. Not kindness, not attention, not love. If you want those things from others, you have to give it out.

It's the exact same shit with suicides. The people who screech loudest about suicide prevention are the people who torment who kill themselves. They feel guilty because they know they share some of the responsibility and want to offload it to society at large to shame people considering KILLING THEMSELVES. It's why I get irrationally angry every time I'm forced to sit through suicide prevention training at work.

Her shirt has an uncanny resemblance to the Vietcong flag. Very strange. It's black instead of blue but otherwise it's spot on, in particular the placement of the star.

This. All of my violent thoughts about others evaporated once I was out of my horseshit school. I may not have a ton of friends, but in the real world, I don't have to fucking deal with people I don't want to either.

(checked)
>the emo gazebo is real

Attached: spray.jpg (500x313, 23K)

youtu.be/arILTu8VuYU

the self-segregating "outcasts" tend to have a superiority complex and actually think they are cooler/better than everyone else. no surprise to me that they reject the literal outcasts that cant fit in anywhere.

on twitter or what?

Do we even know why he got expelled? Because it sounded like "stalking" am ex. Girls are a common theme in these shootings too.

that is right bully his dick in your mouth dumb cum queens

Yes we post in the same site, but not all of them shoot up school unless certain circumstances pile up.

The first CNN speech she gave. It's on YouTube.

>If you just don't give a fuck about the weird kid in the class, and let him be weird by himself, he won't shoot the school up.
Not fucking true. I was bullied and I didn't need to hurt anyone. I understood what I was doing and why the others were bullying.

I stopped being a weirdo and realized that most of the constant bullies were exactly like Nicolas Cruz. They hated themselves so they bullied everyone else and when everyone hated them, they used it as justification to bully others. When they would start bullying me, I would tell them the truth about their lives. How ugly, lonely, doomed and pathetic they were. I would laugh at them and they couldn't take it and left me alone.

You all seem to forget that Nicolas Cruz was a fucking bully. He was a bully with such a chip on his shoulder, he went back to the school he was expelled from FOR VIOLENCE and shot the place up a year later. There was nothing to feel sorry for and nothing to like about him. Fuck him.

Attached: 1516080466040.jpg (249x250, 7K)

>psychopaths
No because all children are psychopaths until they learn empathy, sometime around when they have their first child. You're thinking of socially awkward autists, who do NOT deserve to be bullied because they were improperly socialized as infants: they should be given behavioral therapy as soon as possible to make them tolerable to average humans. Die in a fire you fucking asshole.

>Girls are a common theme in these shootings too.
No, entitlement is.

>WE OSTRACIZED HIM BECAUSE WE KNEW HIM
what is this doublethink bullshit

Attached: George-Orwell-001.jpg (460x276, 26K)

>No because all children are psychopaths until they learn empathy, sometime around when they have their first child.
only a /poltard/ would believe this.

Lel, this is like running for the teacher for getting smacked when you behaved like a cunt. These bullied fuckheads always invite it, by being passive or submissive, have you ever asked why that kid was singled out? Most likely he is a faggot or a retard, and even though the others tried to approach him, he kept declining it. So far most bullying I saw was deserved, literally all you have to do tell them to fuck off a single time, but no, they just keep doing whatever the fuck they did while being insulted. It's always week ass fags who can't stand up to themselves, and has no other redeeming feature, they are not even smart. If not for the gun, they would get their sorry ass beaten, even with a gun they usually barely manage to kill anyone at all.

Attached: 1481754986435.png (626x626, 481K)

this one?

>When they would start bullying me, I would tell them the truth about their lives. How ugly, lonely, doomed and pathetic they were. I would laugh at them and they couldn't take it and left me alone.
all these things that never happened

>you didnt know him!!
>he was too weird to accept!!

fuck this bullying cunt and all her stuck up gun grabbing friends.

He also didn't have a debt with his classmates that should be paid at the expence of being a laughing stock, punching bag, and mocking target. You don't like somebody? Fucking ignore him, leave him be, pretend he doesn't exist. To be bullied is not to be ignored, apart from the people you know all the world also ignores you. He was bullied because his asshole classmates fucked him up.

If he survived, he should be arrested for his crimes, but in no way you should ignore the causes that made him do it in the first place. It is by ignoring the facts that led to the action, to parrot the "the victims didn't do anything wrong" that this things always repeat thenselves, and his constant bully is a fundamental element to explain why he did, and why school shootings happen.

Victim facilitation on those cases literally build up the crime.

Attached: 1432173620702.jpg (571x460, 54K)

Attached: GJ4zIEKb_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 16K)

>I understood what I was doing and why the others were bullying.
Congratulations on your self-awareness. Remember that not everyone has that level of intelligence and self-awareness, and that many "annoying kids" literally don't understand what they're doing wrong. A simple talk with an authority figure about appropriate behavior, hygiene, and grooming is often all it takes to take a kid from Untouchable caste to merely unpopular and left alone.

The failures are generally as follows:
Parents/family didn't socialize the child correctly.
Teachers failed to recognize this failure and take steps to correct it. Teachers also are aware of and tolerate the bullying because they themselves are bullies at heart.
Child Peers torment the kid because they're psychopaths and can't articulate what the other kid is doing that's offensive, and even when they can the other kid interprets it as more bullying rather than helpful advice.

>cooters

Attached: B7WXsnLIEAMb_RR.jpg (600x900, 34K)

How is that not bullying? There are plenty of ways to tell someone to leave you alone without being a dick about it. I 100% guarantee kids at that school would make fun of him and treat him as the outcast. I'm also sure that he brought it upon himself by acting like a nutjob.

Psychopath spotted. You're a child until you have children, deal with it.

You have no idea how brainwashed people are here

>holocaust class
i'm telling you, the kikes are openly taunting everyone at this point.

Attached: 1486001717396.jpg (525x1309, 223K)

Reminder that students at that school would joke about how he would be a school shooter. I wonder if he heard them say that about him and decided to become what everyone thought of him.

Probably did and probably talks like the kid who said he didnt care that guy broke his elbow

Lotta libshit apologists ITT...

so in other words, the shooting was actually caused by bullying the outcast AND NOT GUNS? WHO WOULD'VE KNOWN?

Can you provide a source on Cruz being a horrible asshole before he snapped? It's possible that he was just a weird dude. Do we know for sure that he was a huge bully?

Does anyone notice that the bitch is wearing commie colors? She's basically dressed like a giant flag

Attached: 1505100861207.jpg (800x600, 24K)

He doesnt have one. He's just a /leftypol/ discord shill regurgitating some libshit talking points.

How do we get people in Canada who were bullied to grow up and be a complete faggot who shits glitter 7 times a day rather than a school shooter who was too dumb to kill niggers?

Attached: 1516821855142.jpg (861x614, 149K)

>Probably did
it reads like some dork's fantasy about getting all up in the head of the bully and mindfucking him with a superior intellect.

oh would you look at that , finestein going full jew, its from that trump bipartisan thing about the schoolshooting
>def not staged op haha *tips cia cap*
the US is a fucking joke sometimes

fucking enlighten us burger boi, im fucking curious as fuck, how is this shit actually occuring

Libshits want to just ban guns. I'm interested in finding the root cause of this dude killing people. "Hurrrr ban evil guns" is not going to be an effective solution in a country that is as uniquely violent as the US. We need to start recognizing signs and taking them serious.

This, pretty much.

Also, recall how Dylan and Eric were about to shoot a few kids, and instead told them something like "you're alright, get out of here" because they're the only ones that didn't bully them.

Dude, everyone is fucking insane, you wanna know why. Humans are animals and so there are only 4 things to do in life; eat, sleep, breed, survive. Everything else in your life is just a social construct created by many different people over time who wanted to either control people, take all the money, or actually tried to help people. Then you have jobs, school, media, trends, religions, groups of friends, grocery stores, time, etc... A lot of the shit we do now days sounds fucking insane compared to the 4 things humans are meant to do.

lmao

>the people who bully kids are now trying to start a movement to ban guns

It's almost as if liberals are bad people.

Attached: 1521548038594.jpg (409x409, 26K)

>holocaust class

Attached: 1518605573382.jpg (803x1024, 140K)

that city in that state is where the new york jews move to retire, super wealthy, super democrat, super corrupt, they are foisting the holocaust narrative on the children in the schools there to get sympathy and shekels, i grew up in another state and never had a "holocaust" class

I worked as a part time teacher helping my mother with her class for some time, and I gotta say he is right. Kids are still in the process of socialization, and still lack the social locks that stop people from act like total dicks.

Putting gum in the head of a kid in a wheel chair, stealth their way into the back of a deaf girl to push her, ganging up to beat another one because he got something different from the others (rich, poor, another race, whatever happens is a justification), engaging on a group choral to sing offensive songs made up to offend determined kid... I personally saw kids doing those myself. Kids are little devils.

>when they would start bullying me, I would tell them the truth about their lives. How ugly, lonely, doomed and pathetic they were. I would laugh at them and they couldn't take it and left me alone

You are straight up lying. I was also bullied, and literally nothing works, be it shittalking then, talking back to the authorities, or trying to engage in a friendship with then. I only got rid of my bullies when I "snapped", stopped giving a fuck about being expelled or not, and started trowing chairs and tables at then whenever they tried to bully me. After two or three months of constant fighting, I got a fame of being crazy and violent, and they left me alone.

That kind of shit shouldn't happen tought. It changed the way I behave for my whole life, and even today I wasn't able to come back to be how I was before the bullying. I can't dialogue to people when I'm angry, in the moment I lose my shit I start to push and slap people calling for a fight, or I turn back I leave the room saying death threats. The process of standing up to your nemesis is both painful and unturnable. Kids shouldn't have to pass for this just because others take pleasure on being dickheads.

Attached: meh.jpg (281x425, 32K)

Same here. Elementary sucked, and pretty much as soon as I left things improved considerably. Kids can't think too well so if they're forced to go to a place every day that hates him they might eventually snap. Compounded with any kind of psychiatric drugs they might be taking and you've got a recipe for disaster.

Its a jewish school user. and for jews, eveerything revolves around the shoah.

Literally this. I was bullied until I went into a full autist rage mode.

I still made friends after, but I never got bullied again.

On top of that, the school system for the past decade or 2 has been trying to get all kids on some type of drug similar to Ritalin. Almost all kids from 2000 and onwards is drugged up.

>he doesn't have kids

seeing how cunty these millenials are i fully support the mutt shooter

Attached: 1509820109656.png (1375x645, 622K)

>that city in that state is where the new york jews move to retire
Kek, reminds me of Goodfellas.

youtu.be/u2L_0bDK6tY?t=15s

everytime I look someone up in Parkland they are jews from NJ. I bet some of them even know the Lanza's

Attached: Lanza man.jpg (306x423, 33K)

So it's okay to bully weak people. I hope you'll get shot during the next time muslims kill weak people like you.

Shame on you for not ignoring the retard.

Theres a video of goblina openly admitting they ostracized Nikolas Cruz. Let me see if I can find it..

this was me in high school. a wierdo who was mean to other wierdos.

youtu.be/arILTu8VuYU

Here it is.

bullies are not responsible for the shooting, because to shoot up innocents you need to be fucked up in the brain, like narcissists or psychopaths.
however the bullies played a part and if any of the bullies now gets into spotlight and gets praised he should be forced into some pillory.

'Remembah dah Holocaustâ„¢, dirty goyim'.

Attached: 1512404985386.jpg (984x550, 177K)