Why the hell isn't the EU/Germany forcing other countries to help with the refugees?

Question for German bros and other EU citizens that live in countries taking huge amounts of refugees.

Why are you not demanding that other countries like Poland take in refugees and help out?

The refugees have taken a toll on Germany and it pisses me off that nothing is being done to force other countries to help alleviate the pressure.

With Germany having so much economic power over the EU, why are the Germans not doing more to force the EU countries without refugees to finally take a significant amount of them?

Attached: anna_nystrom.jpg (1080x1315, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5g8fa3Z24U
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/311447,Poland-does-not-agree-to-‘blackmail’-over-refugees-Minister
youtube.com/watch?v=j0-aQHrA7-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are.
They're just saying no.

That's not forcing.

It's not like they haven't tried
Cuckmany just gets ignored

Because countries like Poland are not as stupid as miltucultural hellholes like gaymoney, US, UK, France and other degenerate places.
The top 3 EU-countries have invested money in Poland and every gibs is being used to improve ingfrastructure which these countries are using on a daily basis. They have in other word put themselves in a situation where they have no means of threatening POland into taking in mudshits.

But with Germany being the strongest economy on the continent, don't they have some leverage to try to force those other countries to take refugees?

They'll make trouble if they "force" it, you absolute gadabout.

What trouble? Slovakia will threaten to stop exporting their whores?

Because Muslim immigrants are more German than the ethnic Germans.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5g8fa3Z24U

"For the nation has proved to be weak, and the future belongs entirely to the strong people of the East." - Adolf Hitler

I demand reparations from countries who let in niggers in EU for not protecting EU borders.

Attached: polak.jpg (400x457, 60K)

There is to much money at stake you retard. If Gaymoney will put some form of economic sanctions on thsese countries german companies willl lose money.

yeah and if germany keeps taking in refugees that don't pay taxes, that'll ruin their economy

you stupid swedish dick-sucking faggot

They shouldn't share the refugees with other countries. They need to send these pieces of shit back to where they came from. Something like 80% of them can't even read, what kind of purpose do these freeloaders have here?

how come posts made by bots always use reddit spacing?

Attached: op2.jpg (320x240, 14K)

>They need to send these pieces of shit back to where they came from. Something like 80% of them can't even read, what kind of purpose do these freeloaders have here?

but you know the CDU/SPD coality won't allow that.

the only realistic option is to have other EU countries take some of Germany's refugees to alleviate the toll

CDU/SPD coalition***

Then why do they keep taking them in and making them the problem of everybody else.

omg you are really retarded.
Gaymoney can only stop taking in refugees because they cant force other countries into doing anything if they lose more money over it. No politician will survive if they start making their companies lose money.
American logics ftw

The only realistic options is death of gaymoney, whether it's with or without the rest of Europe.

Bump for more Aryan goddesses

EU kikes tries to force rapefugees on Poland and Hungary, but they are resisting.

I know this is a trick, but Mr. Szwkszw should have his way.

>let's take in these poor refugees.
>they are becoming a problem.
>let's make the refugees go into another country instead of our own, even if it was us that took them in to begin with and these countries have nothing to do with it.
Kys.

>Gaymoney can only stop taking in refugees

Once again, that is not an option with the current parliament. CDU/SPD won't allow that.

Fuck Swedes are so retarded.

Aren't there upcoming EU elections? I hope Merkel is stupid enough to try and force muslim terrorists and parasites on other countries again.

Listen up freak, I only explained why economic measures are impossible but you're unironically to retarded to understand this obvious fact. Now fuck off back to red dit.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

coming from the retard who thinks it's an option to stop taking in refugees with CDU/SPD in power.

im glad i put you in your place

>With Germany having so much economic power over the EU,
lol, Germany's the second poorest EU country after Portugal.

Because Poland is less cucked than Germany.

Attached: crime_germany.jpg (796x1769, 261K)

Fucking American degenerate.
Normal countries don't want to suffer because Germany is a cuck state.
If the Germans want to destroy themselves from the inside, fine. But the rest of us aren't as autistic and will not allow them to reign over us.
Based Poland by the way.

This is a nigger tier meme. Seriously. This is some shit a nigger would say on Twitter or in the comments of world star.

Attached: 1512794160688.png (485x443, 22K)

I don't want that polland takes refugees.
I want to gas refugees

also, almost forgot. kys, (((op)))

Attached: 1520680320412.jpg (803x552, 45K)

No retard I said that the ONLY option for Gaymoney is to stop taking in refugees (Regardless of who's in power) and pointed out how stupid economic pressure would be. Unfortunately you still don't understand this simple fact and making me seriously think that americans are the dumbest ppl on the planet. kek

Germany should force the United States to accept more refugees. Compare the size of Germany and the U.S. . Germany has accepted 1 million refugees, the U.S. could accept at least 10 millions.

Attached: Screenshot - 03242018 - 03:22:51 PM.png (899x573, 211K)

I'm sorry pal but Germany is a lot more useful than your country.

Attached: accomplishments_of_each_country_the_big_four.png (355x463, 228K)

brapt posting is white as hell tho.
niggas don't be smellin asses, only fucking. It's the white man that's known for brown nosing.

you dumb foreign fuck.

i just told you it's not an option to stop taking refugees. yes it does matter who's in power. that's why it's not an option you fucking RETARD

Who fucking cares, the world is not a meritocracy.
Why are all Americans so dumb and cucky?

"The European Commission plans to commence legal action against Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic over the countries’ refusal to take in their quote of refugees, the Reuters agency has reported."

They are trying.

>thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/311447,Poland-does-not-agree-to-‘blackmail’-over-refugees-Minister

>Why the hell isn't the EU/Germany forcing other countries
CUSE THE HAVE NO REAL POWAAAHAHAHAHA!!

>and it pisses me off that nothing is being done to force other countries to help alleviate the pressure

Why would we want to fix the trouble they brought onto themselves?

Something must be wrong with me. I'm straight as fuck but I find her disgusting. Like nothing feminine or cute at all.

put them in Canada instead. we already have 11 million illegal immigrants. no one is more generous than us when it comes to illegal aliens

Because there is no legal ground and all relocations plans currently in action are semi illegal, if they are also forcing the unwilling it would make it fully illegal.

lmfao you are the dumbest mongrel I've ever encountered on Sup Forums. Don't u understand your own fucking language or should I start speaking spanish with you instead?
The ONLY option for gaymoney is to stop taking in refugees because there are no other ways. They cant put economiv pressures, they cant force them with violence and they cant pay their way out of this mess. So if gaymoney dont stop taking in refugees they are fucked, comprende abominacion?

It's all a plan for ww3. They're going to bring in oodles of brown people to help fight, but once shit hits the fan they'll find out that they won't. At least for them.

kill yourself u fuckin shitskin lover

wow you're so stupid. take your RETARD medicine already

Germany is not ruled by germans.
The EU is not ruled by europeans.

Even if they win in court they still have to enforce the verdict and how will they do that? With their brromsticks or with their newly formed HBTQ special forces? Gaymoney is screwed and Europe is feeling quite coozy about this fact. I know I am.

It's because she is dressed like a slut, not like a woman. You probably just have superior tastes.

and
>germany threatens Polan to take rapefugees
>Poland leaves eu
>germany looses billions of money
simple as that

Nice comeback, la atrocidad.
And thats how u put a retarded yank in his place.

This guy gets it.

Your reddit spacing is the cherry on top.

they can just invade you though and take their rightful land back (like Silesia)

>Why the hell isn't the EU/Germany forcing other countries to help with the refugees?
Because they ain't a problem by any means. If we ignore retarded neo-bolshevik commiefascist RT propaganda it is obvious Germany can handle them flawlessly without poles and other 3rd world tier shitholes who cannot help themselves.

They can make us pay up some racket.
Fortnately for us germans really want to keep EU for some reason, so they won't do anything that would provoke us to drop out of it, considering that our government is eurosceptic at the moment.

AMERICAN EDUCATION EVERYONE!

You stupid nigger, Germany is not the ruling country of EU. Besides, if you pressure east euros too much they might leave EU which would be really bad for the geopolitical European space. Russia is already influencing these countries to step out of NATO, do you think that would be beneficial?

Also we should probably force USA to take these refugees, since your stupid meddling in middle east and north Africa has caused most of this mess, dumb nigger.

It's probably so that we continue to buy their goods and machines for the money they give us to develop.
They boost their own economy this way.

dude you don't even understand the basics of german politics.

im gonna be kind and assume you're not really that retarded. i think you're just too lazy to read carefully so that's why it sounds like you're a low iq inbred

Invade with what? Their broomsticks or with their HBTQ special units?
If they do Poland will take back Berlinek, Rostock and Hamburg (Which is rightful polish clay)

you're not an ethnic german. get out of germany you foreign fuck

If you think germany can just force others to do what they want, then it's you who does not understand german politics and economy.

If EU states drop out, not only will they be left alone with refugees, but also they will take a blow to their economy.
Halting the intake of refugees is the only option for them.

We actually take them in for good boy points but they leave after a week for more gibs lel

He is either trolling or mentally challenged, or both.

>If you think germany can just force others to do what they want, then it's you who does not understand german politics and economy.

na that's the swede. he thinks it's a realistic option for the CDU/SPD coalition to stop taking refugees.

Swedish education

YOU ARE NOT ETHNIC AMERICAN, GET OUT OF AMERICA, YOU NEGRO

>The refugees have taken a toll on Germany

So let's encourage other countries to take them in and destroy their countries.

Do you have a brain? Maybe the solution is to say fuck the ungrateful fucks and let them rot in their own countries. Destroy Africa all you want but why should countries like Poland put their citizens at risk and their country at risk of these fuckin niggers

At this point, the only realistic option is creeping civil war.

>but why should countries like Poland put their citizens at risk and their country at risk of these fuckin niggers

because they're less important than germany.

Attached: human_accomplishment.png (1237x1017, 108K)

>they can just invade you
...no they can't, even if they did, they have no army to invade us, wouldn't be suprised if we actually destroyed the germany.

Íts the ONLY option, retard. There is no other ways.

Here we keep a few in concentration camps for their own safety, otherwise people would linch them, it happened before, so now they never leave the camp

Pic related

Attached: centru-de-refugiati-TM-3.jpg (960x720, 208K)

And yes, we treat them lower than gypsies

Attached: 1517543365077.jpg (254x266, 16K)

Attached: 1352348030540.gif (280x400, 2.7M)

>arab world
Soon enough Germany will join it.

that would be horrible though

They did assign certain amounts of internal transfers to balance out refugees across the EU, mainly to help places like Italy and Greece that get swarmed.
Like two countries fulfilled their quotas and stayed on schedule, most barely took even a quarter of what they agreed to, and some didn't take any. The ones who barely took any internal transfer refugees and are planning to say years behind schedule (Germany for example) started bitching to those eastern countries who completely refused to take part, because the refugees themselves even refuse to go there.
The threats thrown around for not accepting refugees are all just a big larp.

Do you think I somehow set may country's policy? Dumb Mutt

Attached: 1474674271609.png (241x263, 13K)

Mind you there are laser trip *wires* all around the camp and armed guards working 3 shifts

Attached: descinderi-centru-tranzit-refugiati-6.png (458x344, 219K)

Those charts are not correct due to the fact that borders have changed and some countries seized to exist and their citizens accomplishment was not accounted for. Poland is a great example.
btw gaymoney has literally ruined Europe on at least 4-5 different occasions and Europe would be much better off if that degenerate shithole seized to exist.

Let's try this again American. Refugees fuck the economy, Germany can't force other countries to take in refugees, Germany can either stop taking in refugees or face the catastrophic economic consequences of propping up the entire Middle East.
Once again, refugee bad, Europe no want them, they and Germany can fuck off or die.

So why isn't it a realistic option? Who or what is forcing them to take this masses of immigrants?

becouse jews are the worst thing that ever happened to this world

Attached: Henry.jpg (674x672, 146K)

Dude you are exact example of a stupid typical american from polsih jokes. Its sad

>nato member invading a nato member

Retarded amerifart detected.
Also, german military is a joke.

Attached: unn.png (675x333, 11K)

dont bring the slovaks into this

>t.

Attached: 1510509830963.png (547x433, 18K)

oh my goodness this woman these pictures....

Attached: 1399606203769.jpg (433x455, 53K)

that chart offend you?

here are some polish jokes to cheer you up.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0-aQHrA7-U

Attached: 1521891799980.gif (720x540, 448K)

Not physically exterminating German people was a mistake.

Poland would wipe the floor with Germany now

At least Polish people are still defined enough to make jokes about them. Only joke you can make about an american are low tier fat jokes. Proof that you are a non-nation.

your lack of logic offended me

Attached: 1521841893437.jpg (699x286, 51K)

Attached: qCCdjuX.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

You're so jealous Russia is a shithole and Germany is prosperous.

Also, think before you post. Germany provides jobs for many Russian whores and strippers.

T H I C C