El goblino literally tearing up the constitution

>el goblino literally tearing up the constitution

have the memes gone too far?

Attached: 1521883559263.png (465x684, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faceb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1512187102909.png (500x500, 19K)

she needs to go further.

I'd tear up her boipussi if you kno what I mean

terrible optics

did zhe tear up the part that stops you from beating the shit out of her?

any of the lolbertarians or (((civic nationalists))) that think muh constitution need to wake up. This right here has been the endgame of the nonwhites in this country for years and now they're becoming a majority. kiss your rights and freedoms goodbye as your hauled off for being a straight white male.

Attached: IMG_0009.jpg (316x202, 37K)

Sauce on the unshooped version?

I know my grammar is shit inb4 i'm on my phone

Of course. They are lying to you and they continue to lie to take away everything. They want us in ruins.

Why is her hairline fucked up? Bitch looks like an unfinished muppet

great for us

we knew this back in 2012 Sup Forums, funny to think how the board was back then, compared to now it was unfiltered stream of knowledge and racism

We're Rome in about 228 AD, everyone is desperately pretending everything is still fine but shit is about to hit the fan in a permanent way

I'm pretty sure the 2nd Amendment wasn't part of that original document. I'm pretty sure it was added later. You know, as an Amendment...

THIS IS A DOCTORED GIF. SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS.

Just keep pushing, can't let them win.

Lulbertarian reporting in. I know being a straight white male will soon be a crime.

Attached: download (2).jpg (187x270, 7K)

Gimme your guns gringo

Attached: 1521830898441.jpg (513x558, 131K)

Fackin aussies stealing aussie jokes

what are they actually tearing up then? A big picture of Drumpf?

>dur hur muh freedumbs gone way

You realize that the constitution was written in a different time period, right? The struggles of that time were different. You actually needed a gun to hunt food. Now, things are different. We don’t need semiautomatic weapons which can fire projectiles at 1500 feet per second, especially considering how they are abused by people who wish to harm others.

[incoherent screeching noises]

It was made to protect the people against a future government that want to strip these rights away.
It is only logical that the weapons allowed to citizens are modern enough to be able to put up resistence. A musket wouldn't be very useful in guerilla warfare but modern weapons would.
Don't be so ignorant.

It is very easy for this ugly little cunt to freedom of expression, because she lives in the United States.
Fuck her and her arrogance.

You have no idea of what the fuck your talking about do you? The 2nd Amendment is there for one reason, and one reason only, and that's to ensure that the citizens have ample access to firearms should the need arise to overthrow the government. Try picking up a history book before you open up your cock holster dumbass.

Attached: 1503782093769.jpg (566x473, 68K)

As for the memes going to far? Nope.

Attached: 1521739793926.jpg (900x1200, 351K)

Attached: JBGQpGH.jpg (640x860, 77K)

Attached: 1521830293070.jpg (1427x1826, 989K)

Attached: 1521753017775.jpg (500x628, 74K)

Attached: 1519240692600.png (675x925, 939K)

A target.

Attached: werebad.gif (476x479, 2.63M)

>el goblino literally tearing up the constitution
So shes confirmed what we thought with 99% confidence already ? Anti-American traitor confirmed, and on that note. Who is actually dumb enough to take lessons about American ethics from an Anti-American traitor ? Stop posting that tranny

That's not the same image though. Provide the sauce.

It was stipulated when they were forming the constitution that the bill of rights (the first ten amendments) would be added shortly thereafter, they were just having trouble negotiating it, thus the delay. You know the bill of rights was added very shortly after the constitution was passed, and by the same people, right?

Reddit go home.

No Bueno el goblin, Andele, Vamos!

Attached: 92625.jpg (570x451, 71K)

You’re a gullible idiot

faceb
ook.com/help/delete_account

Attached: 1521076246645.jpg (960x872, 90K)

Youre an idiot

Attached: 8DFDC026-C227-4AFC-A43E-C016B69BF79A.png (582x673, 321K)

>no more 13th amendment
>no more 19th amendment
What a dumbfuck. Does she actually think this would end well for her?

I didn't say you were wrong, I simply wanted the source. I never implied the picture was not fake.

Pretty cringey.

Also: how fucking retarded do you need to be to not know that banning guns won't solve any of the problems these people claim to worry about?

You are the fucking moron, for taking anything posted in these slide threads as serious. Kys

Adhering to the constitution would fix this ya dumb cuck. We have this problem because we abandoned it

It was also a point of debate whether the language should be included at all. It was already understood that if the constitution did not say "Government can do this." that the government cannot do that.
Adding the amendments just added language that could be twisted and abused.

times are tough but we need to keep fighting. don't let the memes demoralise you. get fit, find a white girl and build a strong white family. we will be mocked at we will attacked but if we stand together we can get through this.

Attached: IMG_1992.jpg (683x1024, 174K)

It was here in threads a few hours ago. Every bill of rights image is a shoop created here for memetic warfare. Here's one of the earlier shitty ones.

Attached: rippinandtearin.jpg (683x1024, 73K)

They also made it quite clear that the reason for the 2nd amendment was to have civil war whenever necessary.

It clearly WAS NOT for hunting.

The real crime of Americans is not shooting all of the commies already, like we were supposed to.

Attached: 1521288392664.jpg (2048x2036, 164K)

>i was trolling

Nice digits btw. Completely wasted on a shitpost

*la creatura

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (255x255, 12K)

The symbolism here is also directly attacking law abiding owners. Killers and niggers don't target shoot. Hunters and sportsmen do.

He's yourself commie, before we gas you.

Who gives a fuck? It is better than the original. You stupid fucking leaf. Fuck off back to your igloo! God damn moose fucking snow monkeys!

Then why are you against spreading it?

She doesn't know what those are. Liberals don't know how to read, hence their lack of ability to understand what "shall not be infringed" means.

Attached: 84DF6907-B3C7-490E-BA85-FE1CBB25E9EA.jpg (750x577, 151K)

No it's just timely allegory. Thank you based CLOUD Act

OH SHIT MANS

Attached: ohshiiiiiiiit.jpg (465x684, 79K)

Who said I was? Someone asked what they were originally ripping.

>Completely wasted on a shitpost
You really think I needed an altered image to convince me she's anti american ? Have you listened to the shit that came out of her own mouth at all ? I should know I took a class on this.

Pointing out that it is fake would make people less likely to spread it. Just saying.

You missed the key part there buddy, fighting back.

We all know a civil war is the only real way to secure the existence of our people at this point.

It was the leaf mass replying saying it's a slide thread. It's clearly fake anyway although this latest one is quality work. It's important to know what things actually are.

Depends on who you want to reach and what kind of reaction you want to get.

Who pays for this shit

Literally Democrat buxx all over any opportunity to ban guns

This isn't organic at all

Is she retarded or some

Using lies to spread our message is a bad idea unless we make it obvious that it's a meme.

Yeah, she is a fucking retard, that doesnt mean we need to be spreading fake images that stupid boomers will get their hands on And autistic screech all over the place, making us look bad.

Dont you morons realize that this is a psyop to further divide left form right?
They want the left and right to hate each other, we are easier to control during the upcoming war.

Attached: D983B318-9CD8-41FF-B3F5-AF47ACD96D59.jpg (900x691, 174K)

Literally pic.

Attached: 1329011741320.gif (242x280, 3K)

too far

Attached: ohnoooo.jpg (582x673, 54K)

El goblina furiosa ripping up the constitution gives me powerful wood. Please cease and desist.

You get it for being afraid to use guns when necessary.

#FUCKYOURFREEDOM above would be sufficient to point out that it's a meme and would still be effficient.

>It was already understood that if the constitution did not say "Government can do this." that the government cannot do that.

The language in the bill or rights is all about protecting the individual against the government, not affirming any rights of government. (There's that whole debate about "liberties" versus "rights" here.)

>Adding the amendments just added language that could be twisted and abused.

I think the consensus is that some of the language was intentionally ambiguous due to disagreements. I'm not sure about the arguments regarding the bill of rights, but you can read Madison's official record of the proceedings at the constitutional convention; it's a few hundred pages and pretty elucidating. (Also sometimes kind of funny, regarding Franklin's personal spats with other men; e.g. against Hamilton.)

That said, the "ambiguity" involving the 2nd amendment has probably been abused past the point that should have occurred. A lot of time has been spent debating the placement of the comma in the 2nd amendment, and people like to make a big deal about the "militia" part despite the fact that (and I practically never hear anyone mention this) what the "militia" is is actually technically defined by the U.S. federal code. (All able-bodied males between the ages of 17 and 45.)

bullying a teenage girl is now a Sup Forums past time....

how low?

This meme is meant to convey the real purpose of the march and the chimp out post Florida. The only thing fake is the noble intentions of these students. Although it fooled many normies, it was not meant for realism.

This gif makes it more obvious.

Attached: wow.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Fuck off you newfag boomer kike, we are legume expand us

DELET

Attached: 1469496115244.jpg (534x1236, 185K)

>You get it for being afraid to use guns when necessary.

Oh but we did that once already, britfag.

You must be new.

listen cheech, you need to spark up a doobie and chill man

This with her public statements is enough imo to charge her with sedition. I wish the DoJ had some balls

Literally the wrong people died in that school shooting,]

ATTENTION AMERICAN RIGHT WING CHADS: BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THIS GOBLIN KIKE; SHOW THIS SKINDEAD DYKE THAT NO LAW CAN PROTECT HER FROM YOUR NATURE GIVEN WEAPONS, NAMELY YOUR FISTS

skinhead lesbian

This public statement is enough for us to conclude youre a retard to believes every photoshop in the internet

>I’m cia

Lol just NOW a past time? Ohhh my how's your first week on Sup Forums been? Tried to anhero yet?

The negress and the blonde are really cute

Uhh

Isn't that the bill of right?

A different document, or the burgers can't tell the difference?

the black on is the only one that almost blinks, I wonder how many takes they needed to all keep the resting bitch face without blinking

This, so much this.

She needs to be made an example of in a public square. You don't like your rights? Fine. Then we will take them away.

If it starts with "We the people", people can't tell the difference.

>When you press randomize in the Oblivion character creation

how can you stay silent Americans after seeing this.

>Dont you morons realize that this is a psyop to further divide left form right?
Fair point and truth, but the left seems to have lost all logic and descended into nothing but childish knee jerk reactions of raw emotion. The left has become polarized so much that they no longer see reason as a valid answer. They want what they want like a child regardless of whether it seems mad, unreasonable, illogical or infringes on others constitutionally protected rights. You have to bake that cake, but dont you dare force me to bake a cis white mans cake. The hypocrisy is thick user.

>pretty cringey
It's worse.