>Pres Trump signs Memorandum on China Tariffs 3/22/18
youtu.be/k9mwk-lx05Y
>VP Pence @America 1st Event in Manchester NH 3/22/18
youtu.be/VXiHKjF49SQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Saud Prince MbS 3/22/18
youtu.be/V1zSNCr6cAI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: TrumpSuperSmug1000.jpg (4848x2976, 1.22M)

NEVER GIVING UP!
MAGA4EVER!

Attached: 0180323.jpg (1600x1131, 837K)

Trump is a traitor and a puppet of Israel. Get off the train if you don't want Israel to keep running your lives and destroying the west.

MAGAmen unite!

>t. united nations fag

is it true he getting impeach?

>march for lives

>anti gun event protected by armed police

really gets the neurons going

Attached: pepe004.png (657x527, 51K)

I CAN ALMOST FEEL THE EPIC TWEET COMING FROM THE GOD EMPEROR

KEKS AND SHILLS ARE PUT ON NOTICE, TODAY'S BURN WILL BE ONE FOR THE HISTORY

Attached: 1521883774238.png (1052x134, 48K)

>Get off the train
and where exactly should I go?

israel #1
based god emperor
keke be praised
shalolmay and awoo, to you fellow pedes

Attached: BAN GUNS rally.jpg (1332x3090, 991K)

Thanks for baking, OP

Be honest, does it chaff your ass if I ironically shitpost? I will cut it down if it does, I guess

Attached: trump flag.gif (800x732, 684K)

Get ready for civil war or worse.

Buy guns. Secession movements. Stop supporting DC in any way that you reasonably can.

>everyone who doesn't support jewish neoconservatism is a shill

Attached: There it is.jpg (800x824, 164K)

Nothing wrong with Israel, Israel #1.

Attached: 10299.jpg (880x871, 277K)

For those newfags who have not been with Trump since the beginning, at least read The Art of War, The Prince and The Art of The Deal. You will then understand that for great Generals, nothing is left to chance, everything is planned and no move of any consequence can be seen for what it is by the enemy. The greatest generals think nothing of losing a battle in order to win the War.

No one said defeating a centuries old Satanic enemy would be easy but remember Trump is the Greatest General to ever have lived. Have faith, victory is ASSURED.

Oh and BTW, don't expect ANY of his enemies to get off lightly, won't happen.

Attached: ListenDummies.jpg (1600x900, 145K)

>Not LE GOD EMPEROR
>No mention of PEEDS
>No BASED
2/10 Apply yourself.

Nowhere, the train has no breaks

>YOUR SHILLING ONLY MAKE ME HARDER EDITION
It's like a pussy dropping hard on your cock but she thinking she hurts it but instead it only makes it cum.
TRUMP IS A FUCKING MORON, BTW!

Go full accelerationist. Even if Trump delivered on all of his promises, it only would have postponed our inevitable demise by 5-10 years.

Attached: 1496093805884.jpg (900x900, 101K)

there is literally nothing wrong with reddit you shills

This! We can't let him get the nuclear codes! I hate Israel!

Are you the same jap I responded to threads ago? If so, good job on the G word, that's how it's done

Noticed the reactions you're getting and the lack of israeli#1 pedes all of a sudden, now that you made them look like absolute morons

Attached: Mind if I cut in.jpg (291x329, 33K)

Fuck Trump, he is just another Obama. Promised changed, but didnt deliver.

.o/ check them

>jap

>It's like a pussy dropping hard on your cock but she thinking she hurts it but instead it only makes it cum.
>TRUMP IS A FUCKING MORON, BTW!

Attached: !.png (290x265, 75K)

What time will they doused with gasoline and ceremoniously burned to death?

#rapeinspo

YOU ARE SO BASED, FELLO PEDE

Want to MAGA?

Get in!

nah
but you know what they say, behind every joke there's a bit of truth, so it says something about you

>Lovato, Ariana Grande and Miley "degenerate" Cyrus
So, a regular pop concert with other child actors?

yeah
I'm getting kind of tired though, boy this takes a lot of energy when you aren't getting paid for it.

Does Farrakhan know you guys come here all the time? Why don't you ever bring enough bean pies for everyone?

Attached: BeanPieHoosier.png (500x665, 531K)

trust me, the (You)s you will be getting are worth it

just don't ruin the threads. shills and BASED CHINKERPEDES are fair game, tho

USA will never become as based as Sweden

There's literally no other reasonable choice to vote for in 2020. Stop being retarded.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1262, 392K)

stop shitting up this board putin shill

Attached: treason_is_ok_ask_a_republican_bumper_sticker-r1119d6c2040749e4b9a9756bfdf5cbe4_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg (324x324, 17K)

Nah going in was necessary, for the past decade all of the middle east nations had been gearing up for war and unlike before it was going to be a joint effort where they all pitched in money and soldiers.
Though it's not really clear exactly what their goal was it's speculated they we're going to start an offensive in Europe or start striking the shit out of the US.
We went in there, walked up to arguably their most powerful regime in terms of actual throwing down and not just money fights and opened up a new asshole.
As soon as that happened all the collusion, all the big ticket weapons, and all the military action ceased and it hasn't been seen or heard from since.
We saved ourselves from a very large scale war though I personally would rather have had it because we still would have flattened the fuckers and the region was be either clear for us to settle or so bombed out they'd never think of attacking again

Attached: 1430759949715.png (471x629, 410K)

Shut up, shill. He's already delivering. Trump just announced that he's banning bump stocks after loser Obama legalized them.

>one woman obesity epidemic

and vic mensa, who i think is one of those 'kill niggas/rx drugs is cool' chicago rappers.

>when THICC but also not attractive

Trump is still the best conservative President we could've possibly elected. This is true for 2020 too. Trump needs more time and support!

KAG! 2020

tbqh bump stocks were never brought up by the Obama administration

Do you have links of proofs?

I wish her face weren't so ugly.

>also
hahhaa

Trump just proved voting doesn't mean shit. Here's the new boss, same as the old boss. Have fun dying in Syria or Iran.

Attached: 1503998072604.jpg (480x533, 83K)

That this is true is pretty depressing.

lol /ptg/ is fucking dead.

thicc is never attractive, it's FAT

Das right, now go back to /sg/.

Attached: not ok.jpg (574x599, 238K)

I have to admit, after our President signed that omnibus bill, I can't support him anymore. In fact, I've been doing a lot of cognitive gymnastics to justify Trump's sex scandals. To be honest, having a Democrat may not be so bad when you think about it. Trump really dropped the ball on this one for me.

that doesn't mean you have to support him

Why? What happened? Can I get a quick rundown on what he's down and a TL;DR on why everyone's so ass-blasted?

Japan and it's people love Israel though. Why are you pretending on the internet?

no more meme magic for trumplet... he betrayed us.

>but you know what they say, behind every joke there's a bit of truth, so it says something about you
m8, I know I am gonna sound like a faggot, but I like to think that there is a little bit of oldschool Sup Forums in me, you know, the "Pool is closed" kind. I don't take myself seriously, I don't take anything anyone here says seriously, and I definitely don't take any newfags and redditors seriously, and boy does this general have plenty of them

I take a piss out of all of them, including myself, and the reactions I get, for minimal effort, mind you, are fucking delicious. One thing I managed to do, if I managed to do anything in this general at all, is being able to out the redditors itt like the glowing niggers they are, they can't stand me. I hope that makes sense

Take a look at pic related. Someone got so buttblasted, they actually typed all that out, for example, this isn't ironic. This is what I have to work with, it's perfect

Attached: shill fanboy pasta.png (1879x196, 77K)

Nope.

Yes LEAF, 100%

>Nah going in was necessary

It was not in any way necessary. Iraq posed zero thread to American mainland.

Quick rundown on the bill?

Why are so many people taking the blackpill?

I know right? The entire media establishment wasn't able to deter them but a brief surge in transparent shill activity was able to break their spirit. A few more posts and I thin you'll win!

You're right, I should head on down to /sg/ to continue my shitposting there

Attached: Assad is tired.png (636x603, 839K)

>/ptg/ is literally just people making fun of the thread and the whole other 3 people defending it

Yeah, I love the idea of being forcibly disarmed while my taxes go sky high to pay for race invasion and destruction of the Republic. Where do I sign up for my jackboots and horse stabber?

t. faggots

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1295, 400K)

>Cambridge Analytica’s offices in London have been raided by authorities.
A Police State just got information from everyone, what could go wrong.

>Israeli posting
>Sandnigger posting
>share blue posting
>siege posting
pls stop guys, we know he fucked up

I used to, but(at least I hope you guys do this) I've gone through several cleaning cycles of everything I have so I don't have anything older than 2008 anymore.
If you want though do a bit of digging there was tons of chatter around 98-99 about there being too much communication between the Saudis and their satellite states and neighbors. And iirc the air force actually thought up a couple war games for prerp with it as well as scenario reactions for what they thought might be going down.
Saudis, turks, Iranians, and Afghans were the major players

Attached: 1446567284406.png (640x426, 273K)

Hiring a neocon war architect+signing gibs for china/egypt will do that. It'll normalize in a few days.

Trump in 2016: I will drain the swamp. I will fight to protect your rights. I will not back down
Trump in 2018: I begrudgingly sign this democrat approved bill, I picked a Bush neocon to advise me, and I'm doing more against the 2nd amendment than Obama could do in 8 years.

>We can't let conservatives advertise, only leftists can do it.
I hate the United Caliphate so much.

I regret voting for Cheeto Benito

Im voting for Biden in 2020

>liking fat women
t. nigger

It's time you subhuman fucks remove yourself from Sup Forums

Attached: 1521897378329.png (1041x432, 26K)

Shill harder, nigger.

t. I did not read past the initial statement of the post

Watch Shepherd on FOX for the real information. It's the worst thing Trump has ever done and we should protest vote against him during the midterms for it. If you are a true conservative, you'll see that this is all Trump's fault.

wheeeeeeen sheriff john brownstein come for you
whatcha gonna do ooo

Attached: UK sandnigger.png (157x310, 107K)

>Trump tweets that he might veto omnibus spending bill
>bill arrives
>Trump signs bill with a whole bunch of Dem gibs in it
>everyone loses their shit
>Cuck Schumer's secretary or press secretary openly mocks the whole ordeal on Twitter
>the blackpill begins to set in

Hmm, this is starting to sounds familiar, I just can't put my finger on it...

Attached: sg pasta.png (2048x878, 368K)

That's some good salt.

i understand completely
if you learn to focus that on enemies and not just randomly, it would benefit you more

Attached: AlwaysListen2Sheev.gif (498x211, 794K)

I tried to, but it was full of garbage.

This actually looks a bit better than that tragedy you posted a moment ago.

>liking skellingtons
t. KAC poster

>Im voting for Biden in 2020

Yes, lets hand the power back to the podesta pizza gang in washington. Specially after work being done to improve the FBI by getting their corrupt elements out.

So you're saying you suck cock by choice?
You've got something in common with one of your heros

Attached: 1515277436498.png (800x480, 266K)

>our board
These sandniggers that dropped out of the blue here around 2011 think they own something, that's cute.

How bad have these threads been in the past few hours? So much blackpill shilling

In my city they're starting their march in an area heavy with low-income niggers.
I hope that gets interesting.

Attached: 534.jpg (390x390, 96K)

>there’s literally nothing wrong with X
>(((reasonable)))

Spoken like a true nihilist.

Why are shills pretending that President Trump making a bipartisan deal to secure our borders, rescue our depleted military, and solving the DACA crisis is some sort of crime? Trump promised he would act Presidential and work with Democrats and Republicans willing to MAGA. He did. That was a campaign promise.

Shoo shoo, shill.

Stay mad kike.

Attached: arnold.jpg (402x391, 20K)

It's the same type of bill that has been passed for decades. A new one will need to be made in six months. Instead of being angry at the correct people, a bunch of reddit/sg/ fags come here to be mad. All true Trump supporters, of course.

>out of the blue
They're sand niggers living in Europe and Russian Muslims
No out of the blue about it

It’s a fucking war zone in here. The gnarly kind towards the end of a battle.