Traps

Yeah, traps. Why are they so popular these days?

Because being gay is okay

Nah, it's revolting as fuck

Because cute boys are far less revolting than girls.

I fucking hate these nu-gay trap chasers.

Go bara or go home, sweetie

Absolutely disgusting.

chemicals in the water

trips of truth

I just want a cute girl with a cute extra attachment. I'm not gay bro.

/Thread

No idea

Ironic weebs on twitter and discord with shrek avatars.

>WHY DON'T GUYS WANT MY FAT DISGUSTING ASS
Stop being gay and go to the gym.

Maybe they just want to take a walk on the wild side?

2017 is the year of the trap; too many anime's feature them. Also 2D makes anything look good.

artists giving 2D boys the body of the perfect girl.

Because traps are drawn like females, voiced by females, and given female-like personalities
They ARE females, but the author just slaps a dick onto her and they're just called males to fuck with you.

>these days

So new it hurts.

I love how he makes 8man spill the spaghetti

>facebook
I know this is a trap thread but please try to be less of a faggot.

>drawn like females, voiced by females, and given female-like personalities
>They ARE females, but the author just slaps a dick
I'm honestly tired of this meme. In reality they'd have no ass, no hips, or man shoulders, or an adam's apple, or a very deep voice, or a square manjaw

its not reality its fucking anime, they are fictional characters

>Breaking news, chinese moving pictures not the same as reality. Millions upset at these shocking revelations

They've been popular for the last 15 years.

As long as they have a feminine penis this literally doesn't matter.

We got tired of the mean old tsunderes. Now we prefer sweet, charming traps.

further deterioration of the traditional relationships between men and women prompting men to seek partners of the same sex but with all the attractive attributes of women without any of the bullshit attached to them

I would unironically order from Domino's every day.

They evolved into something in between.
>a gender-bending pseudo trap.
Character background implies the person to be a male but the gender is left ambiguous. Acts like a trap but might be a girl. Only the characters within the series knows the truth but does not tell what they know. Everything is implied with no means of verifying.

you mean like crona from soul eater?

Because literal faggots see ironic gayposting screencaps on /r/Sup Forums and decide that Sup Forums is the place to go for blogposting and hookups. I wish I could gas all you low quality posters.

because of hormones and early transitions, now even 3D traps are more feminine than ever

there's nothing gay about fucking a passable one by the way

It's just a girl with a dick
I guess most people are sexually curious and want to suck a dick but at the same time they aren't gay since men don't appeal to them

Only the faggiest of faggots would fuck a disgusting 3DPD """trap""". Go back to /lgbt/, degenerate tranny lover.

This

Theyre quite nice when you get timing right.

True.

I'am a straight male and I love anime traps. I even own a dildo and suck on it. I would not do this with a gross ass 3DPD

>Filename

>In reality
In reality anime girls would bleed from their vaginas fo ra full week, grow body hair naturally that they'd need to actually shave, poop and fart when they have to, and fuck other men while dating you.