I want you to take a good hard look at this. This is considered mainstream now. This is the future of Western music...

I want you to take a good hard look at this. This is considered mainstream now. This is the future of Western music. This is the future of our culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7AinOxULrU

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5MIVvnQHxeM
youtube.com/watch?v=AV8N44HzfBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RmQHWlQpDVY
youtube.com/watch?v=RMfKkDh29_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus fucking Christ. I’ve seen some shit man, and this is up there.

ps.

The YT recommended videos after watching this were almost as bad. My god, I didn’t know the situation was this terrible. Well, it was bound to happen at some point.

Ehn. He has better songs than that like Hockey Pukk.

At least its still has a masculine quality. You can work out to it at least. Way better than beta crap like this. Crap like this is getting even more views. This is actually terrible. This is the stuff NPR is putting out.

youtu.be/5MIVvnQHxeM

Attached: maxresdefault-6-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 94K)

It does a diservice to the black community. Still plenty of sensible R&B, jazz, funk and gospel artists making it out there that goes against all of that degeneracy.

Nigger music is nigger music regardless. Granted, OP was much worse, but still.

950k views, not that mainstream, that just a lucky underground.
They use the shock value, if you didn't get that.

the state of white males

Attached: 1519285570510 (1).png (492x463, 442K)

>This is the future of Western music. This is the future of our culture.
>the future
But whites already did this kind of music a decade ago
youtube.com/watch?v=AV8N44HzfBQ

this shit goes hard

Come on Finn bro. Yes its disgusting, but what about the faggy edgy music you nords have been doing for decades? You know those where depressed nords paint themselves with corpse paint amd sing about torture, mutilation, killing babies, offering sacrifices to Satan, etc?

Dont be a hypocrite.

VERTICAL FACE SPLIT, SKIP THE FUCKIN CASE SHIT, BAGS IN MY EYES AND MY DREAMS IN A HELL PIT, BURNIN ALL THE PICTURES OF THE DREAMS IN A MANSION, USIN DIRTY DISHES MENTALLY IM CHARLES MANSON

Attached: 290 - N3Hlwo1.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I actually like this better than the flood of pussy ass rap that is everywhere. Sounds Metal to me (a little). Fuck, watch the Pantera tour tapes during the 90's, you can't get much more degenerate than that. Black guys riding bicycles at night? SHUT IT DOWN! lol

Well, it's the first hip-hop video i've ever seen featuring someone shooting up!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 15.14.10.png (644x367, 360K)

Imagine your grandpa complaining about the gravediggaz in the 90's

thats you right now

This is now a Finn metal thread.
Finn metal is awesome suck a dick in hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=RmQHWlQpDVY

>we sittin on tha fridge homie whatsup

youtube.com/watch?v=RMfKkDh29_o
You will never be as edgy as Finnknot. Accept it. Even Ghettostar music can't compete.

I reported it but JewTube will not do shit I bet because they worship Niggers. If it was whites making this same video, and killed a nigger at the end, it'd be a national crisis.

We need to get ready for the great nigger holocaust because it's coming. This is what the niggers will do.

i'm really glad the unwashed masses are receptive to this garbage human programming, it accelerates the end of society much faster

That's not a white guy. Clearly a Jew. Damn, if the contrast of these two videos represents Blacks vs Whites we whites are fucked.

Attached: strange-animals-you-didnt-know-1.jpg (605x462, 66K)

The video OP showed is on a whole other level. Can't even be compared to that baby Nord metal "violence". That's all bark and no bite. OP's shit is real.

1 FOR THE GAME
2 FOR THE FAME
3 FOR THE NAME
4 TO THE GRAVE

TEKASHI 69 FROM THAT SCUM FUCKING SQUAD

>950k
>Mainstream
Yeah okay lmao
Fucking random weebmusic remixes have more views than this

zillakami is a friendly weeaboo in reality

All of that music is pure trash except maybe jazz and they need to tap into the realm of crippling heroin abuse to make it. Also jap jazz is better

They really did it.
Niggers actually found a way to make rap even worse.

/ourguys/

Attached: dfgdfgdf.png (1280x1024, 1.19M)

>bro get the fuck off my fridge
what
>i dont mind yall comin over but dont be wreckin my god damn house