Why does the right insist racism and sexism don't exist when they are in liberal company...

Why does the right insist racism and sexism don't exist when they are in liberal company, yet perpetuate those very ideas when there are no liberals around?

Attached: 0cc.jpg (400x400, 24K)

So many -isms. Very sophisticated. 101% not millenial scum.

Attached: cartoon.jpg (1024x493, 90K)

Racism does exist and is natural, it is abnormal to like other races.

then why not be honest about it in public? call people niggers to their face, if that's what you believe?

the secrecy is slimy.

what are you? a boomer?

When do we pick sides and start killing each other?

conservatives need lobotomies.

Hows does it even make sense? The left really can't meme for fuck's sake.

Women already have equal rights.

>condoning violence

tsk tsk.

Are you going to try and give me one, faggot?

>then why not be honest about it in public? call people niggers to their face, if that's what you believe?

Who says I don't? I snare at Gypsies; show visible disgust at IR couples; outright avoid minority scum.
Unlike you:
>pronoun xer
>demifaggot superqueer
>ultramuslim marxist
gtfo fag

Gen X

Are you trying to tell me that out of all the employers out there, NOT ONE has made a hiring decision based on sexism or racism, and then just made up a different reason to tell the person?

Try that shit in Oakland. I dare you.

Yeah, I bet I'd be trembling just like here. If I were in the States I'd be armed anyway, so nothing to fear.
Now leave, you have to prep the bull for your boyfriend.

We are not well protected, and we are afraid. We had no defenses when they were born in this timeline. They want affection and to be recognized and appreciated for who they are. They remember, because it has been shoved down their throats, that men in the past were different, and they know that some people hate them because they have been reading and absorbing it every day. It hurts everyone.

I don't know what that means. Is that some fetish of yours?

In what respects are women not equal to men? You mean to tell me women don't objectify men? That the ones putting in extra hours or working hard don't get paid more?

The only major difference is that if something is not to their advantage, women are more likely to play the victim card.

Attached: 2fe.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Why should they have equal rights? they haven't earned them

Why does the left insist that racism and sexism need to be defined as bigotry?

Understand nature a little better you fucking brainlet

(you are probably a nigger or faggot or woman so I understand how you cant help it)

>Come to my third world shithole and act like you are still in a free country. I dare you.

Attached: 1510623597148.jpg (248x203, 11K)

>I don't know what that means. Is that some fetish of yours?
I know that I shouldn't trust Marxist scum like you - you are a bunch of lying sissies and you know very well what it means because it's the favourite hobby of millennials.

Give a real life example of your meme you got there.

Women are expected to do labor for free. If you are a mom, you are working the equivalent of 2 full-time jobs without pay. ib4 choosing to have a baby. Men choose to have children too. The difference is, they by DEFAULT expect a free caretaker for their children. They don't even think about how that impacts their partner's dreams and ability to provide for herself. Feminine labor is not valued. The people who sweep the streets (mostly men) are paid more than the people who care for children(mostly women). Every time women try and do a job that is traditionally done by men, the wages stagnate. Teaching used to be a mostly male profession and adjusted for inflation, paid about 60k. Now it's a mostly female profession and pays half that. Female labor is not valued, even though women bear most of the responsibility of raising children. If you don't see how this is an issue, you are contributing to the problem. This is what people are talking about when they bring up the wage gap, this is why it's not fair. Men think very little of women. They are sexist. they think we are subhuman, even though we are just as smart. Men treat women like garbage, sometimes knowingly and sometimes subconsciously.

get out of here.

Attached: 10c.jpg (1231x930, 269K)

Attached: 72e.jpg (3619x3549, 1.66M)

Attached: 1435609558013.jpg (796x574, 307K)

Attached: 5a8a542fd817d03621602fa975070b01.jpg (736x920, 95K)

Why would you want to limit smart and motivated people from achieving their dreams, just because of their race and gender? Why should a bunch of mediocre white guys have all the power? I hate to break it to you, but you are not all that great.

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 5K)

Get out of this retarded echo chamber of Sup Forums. I know it makes you feel cozy to be around a bunch of people who are telling you that you are special and smart.

To the rest of the world, you look like brainlets. Liberals have higher IQS, this is a known fact. Challenge yourself and your beliefs.

Attached: a68c02040bd04c49ab823bcdc56cc22d.jpg (360x360, 22K)

If you are being told you are special or smart on Sup Forums it's not meant in a flattering way. If you are the sort of person who believes the absurd strawman you posted, it's because you are very special and intelligent user.

Newsflash: everyone is expected to do labor for free. It's a company's wet dream. An unpaid internship is basically exactly that.

Truth of the matter is, feminists don't value stay-at-home mothers/housewives - what they care about is financial independence and a career. A feminist's ultimate symbol of a strong woman is a single mother who's also a career woman, because she's proven that she doesn't need to depend on a man whatsoever. What it actually is, is a division of labor within the family unit - how the husband and wife divide up responsibility. If both work, both should take care of the kids and household stuff as well. If one wants to take care of the domestic stuff, the other should be able to provide financial security. Whatever works for people.

That model falls apart when men are abusive and shitty their wives. Modern women don't want to sign up for that. it's built to fail.

Men say women are stupid, but that's inaccurate.

A more truthful statement is that men are violent and cruel.

Attached: 1502913852155.jpg (1207x947, 443K)

>they think we are subhuman
>we
And there it is. Haha should have known that it was a roastie. I bet someone used you and dumped your sorry ass as the piece of garbage it is. Tits or gtfo. You have your own echo chamber, plebbit. What are you doing here? You're barking up the wrong tree.

"Were women to "unsex" themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen, and disgusting of beings and would surely perish without male protection."
-Queen Victoria

Attached: 7954eaafdb87e78b5aedd353f07e089932b362c02ccc53fb1feccf0dea6f4fff.jpg (600x458, 63K)

it's not women that ruined the old-fashioned model of relationships, it's men.

If you need someone to blame for all the angry single mothers in the world, look no further than yourself.

Attached: zoned.jpg (500x727, 357K)

>double the workforce
>wages stagnate
>this is men’s fault

>relationships fall apart when a partner is abusive
You don't say.

Also, you sound like a typical SJW feminist who is unable to see that there are good men, just like there are shitty women. Go be in a good relationship and get over your commitment issues.

People have to work to survive. This isn't new. Other countries have learned to deal with this more effectively.

There is also a distinct pattern where females and minorities are paid less for the same work. Deny it all you want, but it's true. It can't ALL be bad personal choices. Racism and sexism are rampant in the US, and employers are not always ethical.

Lots of "nice guys" are abusive, just look at this board. Probably most of you guys are polite and beta in real life, yet toxic in private. Many women know this. The trust is broken, and fewer women are choosing an option where the likelihood of getting screwed over is very high.

Attached: 033.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Why would I go to niggerville? Maybe if I was a drug addict, but even then niggers even suck at selling drugs.

>Why does the right insist racism and sexism don't exist
It doesn't but it should

Stop being ugly evil people. It won't help you in your relationships. The only people who think you are cool are the people on this board, and who cares what a bunch of losers think?

Attached: 23795065_10211104610356778_5016352458282766556_n.jpg (393x516, 31K)

Ok, stay in your limited little box then. Scardy cat.

Novel idea to raise the number of leftists

enjoy dying alone.

Attached: 19399099_1236559519803967_5804287577557396734_n.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I don't get this one. Who ever said this?

kys

You mean niggers

Nice false premise macro

It’s illegal to pay someone less for the same work.

That sounds exactly like guys saying that women are cheating whores anyway which is why you can't trust them and are better off choosing a life where the likelihood of getting screwed over is low. A relationship is a leap of faith. If you want certainty and guarantees, then be single.

This is funny because I have spent some time with natives.

Yes, I am French, why do you ask?
Yes, by native I mean French people in France. What, it's not the middle age anymore, if you find many whites in France, it's worth mentioning.

>forces the world into modernity where even the lower classes have conveniences that kings of past ages couldn't dream of
>women still not pleased
Typical.

Why don't greedy capitalist hire the cheaper workers if it's the same job?

>it's not women that ruined the old-fashioned model of relationships, it's men.

Source? You can be as 'liberated' as you want: you can ride the cock-carousel as much as you want, no one is stopping you from doing exactly what you want but you can't blame men for not wanting to commit to a used up cum-dumpster.

>who cares what a bunch of losers think?
You, apparently. You are so desperate for attention that you come to the "vilest, evilest" place on the net just to be noticed by "losers". Why don't you go back to your safe space? Seek that 10 minute comfort from Tyrone, since no self-respecting white man would even want to breathe the same air as that STD-infested trainwreck you call a 'woman'

because you could hire an illegal male for less and they'd actually do the work instead of complain about how unfair the job is.

The left still can't meme

>>Are you trying to tell me that out of all the employers out there, NOT ONE has made a hiring decision based on sexism or racism, and then just made up a different reason to tell the person?

That's false. We already have laws/political pressure to hire minorities and women everywhere, in preference to whites and men.

So your precious "opressed people" get preferential and not equal treatment already.

>>conservatives need lobotomies.

To get people to believe in "equality" you would pretty much need to do that yes. People need to be mentally retarded to believe in that shit.

>>To the rest of the world, you look like brainlets. Liberals have higher IQS, this is a known fact. Challenge yourself and your beliefs.

Niggers have lower IQ than whites, women have lower IQ than men. That explains the wage gaps.

Honestly, you are clearly a faggot libshit, you believe everything the (((MSM))) tells you, everything Dr. Goldblatsilverwitzsteinbaum says to you in your "womyn studies" class. You need to lurk a lot more.

We made her cry! Haha I want to congratulate everyone on a job well done!

Attached: 1511196277776.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

this but unironically

Thats a breddy gud argument

If you are an abusive husband, a woman shouldn't stay with you.

If she has no other means to support herself and therefore has to endure abuse, then this is the very definition of exploitation.

And if you REQUIRE abusive and exploitative power structures to hold on to a woman, you are not being a good person. Women will grow to resent this, and if the tables ever turn and they come into power, they will turn on you like a wolf.

This is essentially what is happening on a large scale.

Attached: 2931538_orig.png (483x711, 283K)

Yes, and those men are projecting on women a characteristic that is more accurate of themselves.

Attached: 20638230_552777425109_6656871231852188880_n.jpg (672x310, 30K)

Who do you think is working in those factories in India and China?

Yeah, men working shit jobs, risking their lives, and sacrificing all of their time so you can literally raise life is just so mean of men. We would hate to be there when our son or daughter walks for the first time, or speaks. We dont want to be at their games. We work and make money because we hate you. Grow up and fuck off.

Why don't you try and use your own words and brain instead of repeating the same old cliches stupid parrot?

If you have children you rely on free labor of your wife. Without that, you couldn't work as many hours. You are blind to that fact, because female labor is taken for granted and not valued.

>waah why wont the state raise my children for me?
>why don't we use tax dollars for this?
>Why don't we tax men who are the only net contributors to the federal government more so I can do less shit?

>why am I so worthless?

Attached: women.jpg (1920x1080, 54K)

I'm sorry you feel that way :(

>This is essentially what is happening on a large scale.
Nice citations there. Are you perhaps unfamiliar with the fact that domestic violence is pretty much 50/50?

Because they lack the moral courage to stand up to cosmopolitan anti-racist moral """values""" and to claim their true opinions as correct.

If you ever say "I'm not racist" or try to distance yourself from racism, you're a cuck. Embrace racism, racism is a good thing.

Seek help.

Attached: (2).jpg (1000x582, 168K)

>playing dvds
>making lunches
>changing diapers
> labor

That is because the right is a mixture of people who don't know the racist code words, and people who use those code words whenever possible. In other words, those people who insist that racism and sexism don't exist are useful idiots for the ones who perpetuate it, not the same people.

>dat r*ddit spacing
this is horrendous

that's correct.

if your wife did not do that, you would be paying someone to do it.

>single mothers
What did they expect? How do you propose to get men to behave better by trying to destroy our entire system of morals? If sex is just pleasure, and marriage doesn't matter, and men aren't supposed to provide, why do you think they will stick around? If you're just going to screech about problems that don't exist and make life harder for us, why should we love you?

>That model falls apart when men are abusive and shitty their wives.
That is why marriage is in part an institution. Without society/extensive-family to support them marriages fall apart.
Nowadays interpersonal bonds have gone to shit and societies have suicidal tendencies.

Quoting you newfag :)

Anyway. OP is going to the gym now.

ttyl loser wimps ;)

Attached: 1fd.png (597x512, 150K)

Racism and sexism are literal communist terms so I choose not to deal in them.

You don't get it. You're going to get screwed over anyway. At 50 years old, completely childless and unambitious, you're going to be miserable.

If you need me, my 10/10 wife who doesn’t bitch about raising a family will be blowing me

Dude you have spent the last two hours replying to every shitpost in this terrible thread. You are not in a position to call anybody a loser.

Can you give me an example of someone making that argument?

Can you give me an example of those things?

underrated.

Attached: 1439156737435.jpg (219x220, 15K)

Anyway, it doesn't matter, all of you guys are genetic failures anyway. if you were really as great as you think you are, you would be out changing the world rather then whining about "muh heritage" on a Russian Shoe Making forum.

a word to the wise: touch a tit.

Attached: Not+so+tough+now+probably+why+he+was+a+bully_86b91a_3882949.jpg (490x539, 39K)

Back to your marvel wizard fag shit cock sucker

Nice counter-argument.

Now you explain to me, why should white countries accept shittonne of immigrants and give them preferential treatment, welfare etc, to the point that whites themselves become a minority and will be miscegnated into extinction at one point?

Why do you feel that women are "opressed", when women get women only scholarships, preferential treatment in the form of quotas, have divorce laws favoring them, men are expected to be "breadwinners" and women pick men based on mans ability to do that, get child support, get laid gorillions of times easier than men with little to no stigma against it etc.?

Now I'm actually starting to get confused. Are you arguing for reduced immigration and higher tarrifs now so women can get paid more? Or are you arguing that it's not fair that most factory workers, and those who work the most dangerous jobs, are mostly men? Or are you agreeing that increasing the supply of labor decreases wages, which is why wages have stagnated in the US since women joined the labor force, also explaining why executive positions have seen less change, because most women quit work before then, leavibg the number of cabdidates for those jobs closer to what it was 20 years ago?

If women want to work, that's fine. But you better get used to the reality men have been living with for centuries now. There are no handouts.

They have every right to. If you’re actually good, the employer loses out. The anti discrimination laws are not just

Or what he'll be proven right? Case and point niggers spice and kikes are violent savages and don't belong in white countries.

If they where smart and capable they wouldn't need to latch on to a "thriving" society. They could accomplish their greatness more successfully in a place with less competition.

Why does he have a sword? Are they at a renaissance fair? What the fuck outfit is she wearing in that case, put a little effort in cunt. Goes for him too but at least his simpler attire is more appropriate to the period. What shameful re-enactment, but I'll give it 2/10 for the sword at least.

Not even see marcuse. He was the godfather of the bastardization of women through advertisement.

If you stay at home, you rely on the work of your husband to afford everything you have. They do it because they love you. We work because we love women. We shower because we love women. If we could, we would smell like shit, go hunt, go fish, eat, drink, and do nothing. The "patriarchy" exists because we love women, and they told us this is what they wanted. Nothing makes us feel better than protecting you. It is hardwired into our brains from millenia of evolution. Look out into the world and see what men have invented--that is how much we value women.

I am using my own words. I can tell you in another language, if that's what you prefer... ? Not that I'd expect you to know another language.

Kek

Are you fishing for a 'thank you'?

I see that you are the type of entitled 'modern woman' who wants everything to fall in her lap and having to do fuck-all to get it. I hope my language doesn't upset you :(

>gym
Good idea. You probably need it.

Only the alt kight says those things because they arent racist and actually think white man and savage can be bff. Nobody further right than that denys racism, most far right get off when they hear someone say racism is growing in america kek.

Alt lite*