Imouto sae ireba ii

Missed yesterday's thread. What did everyone think of the episode?

Nayu and Itsuki are complete fucking dorks that are perfect together. Let her win already.
Miyako dropped some harsh bombs regarding young adulthood.
Haruto is a beta fucking bitch who deserves to suffer.
Full ED is comfy as fuck.

Thank Christ we're back to lewd shenanigans next week.

I just want more D&D shenanigans. Is that so much to ask for?

It hit way too close to home. Use the archive.

NTR

Is it true one of characters in this show is based on the author of QUALITY Code?

I guess these threads are only active on airing day.
The show isn't doing too well is it?

Why is she so perfect?

I can't believe at how perfect Nayu is.

White / Silver hair girls are always the best-

I literally can't prove you wrong

It's the imouto moe show of the season. You either get this, or Eromanga-sensei/Oreimo-tiers of non-stop shitposting threads. I prefer this.

>about friends having fun together
>not high school shit
>complex themes like inadequacy, the failure of adapting light novels to anime
>episodes dedicated to /trv/, /biz/, /tg/
>LITERALLY the Rakudai to Eromanga Sensei's Asterisk
How will A-1 fags ever recover???

Nah this episode was just a bit too depressing. Not much to talk about else this episode lest we want to laugh at Haruto more or laugh at ourselves for living such unfulfilling lives when we were twenty.

Should have started the thread with Myaa's quote this episode you fuckwit.

I'm loving this show a lot more than i thought I would. Can we please more adult (not high schoolers) SoLs?
Should i read the LNs of this? How are the translations going?

I really wanted the girls to kiss each other and im not even a yurifag

So when does the "A Noose is All You Need." episode happen?

Because jesus fuck this god damn show is depressing.

Sure.

I dunno man, my own life is more depressing, this is kinda upbeat.
Lets take a few things:
They have friends
They're going on dates
etc etc
Thinking this show is depressing is strange to me. Especially if you can look at yourself and basically see yourself as a 28 year old (rather than 18 year old) Kani who never had anything save them and never got any friends.

>oh shit i'm not the protag in this harem anime

>the imouto moe show of the season
But the only imouto in the main cast crossdresses to avoid getting raped. There's a difference between an imouto show and a show with a character who loves imoutos.

I know what you mean.

Anyone have the stitch, please.

Oh wow is this another obligatory siscon anime? I wonder how many of these we'll get before people get tired of them and the industry crashes completely

Get lost, frogposter.

My wife Chihiro isn't getting enough screentime.

I wonder the same about dumb frogposters.

Thankfully.
Chihiro is the worst girl.

ai>chiwa>shit>silver

>This is base on watari.

By selling 10 times more

>comfy show about friendship gets ruined by love triangle shit
This author is a fucking hack

It's not the usual crap, but after that ending to E01, I was expecting more.

I want glasses to suffer.

Yet that gay MC reject her .....

I'm going to get called out on this but it's my personal AOTS desu.

I'm still pissed about the name of this show and it is just NBR crap.

>LNs about LN authors
Is there anything worse?

Easy.
>LN about an LN author that dies and gets transported to another world

Jesus Christ.
>I'm going to introduce light novels to this medieval world!
>The cheat power I chose is the ability to create light novels with magic

This is going to happen if it hasn't already.

desu she is kinda growin on me. At start i tought she is fucking annoying little shit. Now she seems fun, somewhat kind. Wouldnt be suprised if she snaps one day and kill everyone around her.

Never imagined I'd agree with someone on Sup Forums so hard.

Nayu x Itsuki is best couple.

So I think this is my AOTS and I've really enjoyed it. I know it has LNs too and a Manga and I was wondering if any of you anons know where I could read the LNs/Manga or if they have even been translated?
I know Yen Press is gonna start doing the LNs but I don't wanna wait half a fucking year to read volume 1 in English

I wish she won early so we would get cute as fuck silly shenanigans more.

The discussion about MC bowl is surprisingly civil, almost everyone agree that Nayu and Itsuki belong to each other. And this is coming from harem(?) series with imouto in the title and Yomi as the author.

Because it's not really a harem.

>"I am a guy with no girlfriend and there is this hot girl who I admire and who is crazy into me and I like her too. But I'll waste my years rejecting her anyway because something something I can't write as well as she does"
It's completely unbelievable but the show is fun anyway.

Feelings of inadequacy sure are something. If you can't relate, you're probably a normalfag to be honest.

Pretty much. user just never felt like shit before, I wonder how he even started browsing this website
And having someone suddenly throwing herself at you is actually a red alert
Do not put it in

Feeling inadequate I can understand. The rest of it, no, no I can't. Just like a certain relationship in Sakurasou that drove me up the wall where a guy wasted his life and her life.

Inferiority complex can be a hell on earth, having the though of you being a unreadable piece of shit that worth nothing clouds your judgement. Hell, you will actively avoid having serious relationships of any kind since you keep thinking you are not worthy of being loved by friends or by your couple.
It's really sad because you end hurting yourself and the ones that care about you.

>back to lewd shenanigans next week
What are your guesses? Will we get to see pic related?

Or this?

Or this?

Someone post the image of the mc kissing silver at the hospital after she tells him she has ovarian cancer

I can relate

Will Itsuki ever meet Haruto's imouto?

That's the case for all shows that aren't shitty shounens or normalfag westaboo shit.

Anyone else bothered by his ass?

Sorry, I'm not thinking about men'w butts all day.

Either it's poorly drawn or he has Hank Hill syndrome.

Where are weekly anime shorts? I mean the chibi ones.

I don't think she even has an illustration in the LN.

Maybe if he dealt with his tsundere imouto more. Bitches would be flying all over him then.

> Miyako dropped some harsh bombs regarding young adulthood.
What are the truth bombs? Genuinely curious.

Thinking you would have your life on a track for a bright beautiful future, or any future really. Once you start experiencing what real life is like you'll quickly find that plans you had will be hard pressed. Your just staring to figure out how things work,
High school is so carefree, even if you do take it semi-seriously. Once you have to start making choices you start seeing that choosing something means abandoning something else in favor of committing to your choice, and you begin to second guess yourself about what you want to do in life.
Spending just about as much time thinking "Is this what I really want?" as working towards that goal is not fun. It makes working for it seem pointless since you might very well abandon it further down the road in favor of something else and you wish you knew what that something else was.

Do you think Itsuki would make a novel on Haruto's birthday about Haruto boning his sister like Nyaa did for Myaa with Itsuki? How would Haruto take it?

So, I am going to buy 'fake artist goes to new york', what are some other good light hearted games?

I liked flux, it's simple. The game can get a bit like Mario party, since everyone is out to fuck them over in order to win, but the game is still pretty lighthearted so that usually doesn't happen.

weren't there like 4 of them?

I'll look into it, thanks.

Did he fart or something?

>Nayu and Itsuki are complete fucking dorks that are perfect together. Let her win already.
shit taste

I want to see this boy's (girl's) butt!

I want her to sit on my face

>crab user is ded