From Russia with Love thread

From Russia with Love thread

stop all brother hate, unite undr flag of white race

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=WvHoNFWRiVI
youtube.com/watch?v=jHh_Z7RgCEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: beautiful-saint-petersburg-russia.jpg (960x640, 274K)

Attached: 148-shutterstock_128569691.jpg (720x810, 74K)

Attached: kunara-sverdlovsk-region-russia-june-photo-unusual-beautiful-house-russian-village-kunar-decorative- (800x546, 182K)

Attached: 4e708d769daa1f38dc1d8ab9aa40900b.jpg (960x638, 388K)

You can't imagine, you can't possibly apprehend the horror of being Russian, the unspeakable terror of belonging to this foul, ignorant, spiteful, but thankfully also impotent nation. The life of 99% of Russian people and its meaning can be summarized as following.

You wake up. Still sleepy, you drag yourself to a place where you don't want to be. There, in sweat and sorrow, you waste your energy, your health, your youth, until you are unable to perceive any joy of life anymore. Then, exhausted, you return home and blankly stare into the wall until it’s too late to go to bed early. You fall asleep in fear of the future; you wake up at night and scream of despair and horror. The greatest joy 99% of Russian people can have is to wake up and realize it’s still an hour before the alarm clock goes off.

That’s how your life in Russia will pass: freezing winters, muddy springs, suffocating summers, all alike. From the childhood full of sicknesses, bruises, lack of understanding by the parents, by other kids, by the society, through hard and meaningless education when you try hard to memorize standardized knowledge handed over to you by a teacher who hates his job and you and probably himself as well. Through bitter realization that, after decades you’ve wasted for education, no one needs you on the labor market, no one took the trouble to create a work place for you. Through hopeless struggle for pennies with other starving people. Through poverty-ridden old days, if you’re unlucky enough to live all the way to your not-so-golden age. Finally, to the end stop: death, preceded by a long and disgusting illness that turns you into a stinking, screaming, insane of excruciating pain, piece of rotting meat, a terrible burden for your relatives.

Still better than living in UK nowadays.

But before you’re still at the beginning of this tragic journey, you need to know: in Russia, you’re nothing but an animal born by animals, there will be nothing in your life except for animal-like survival that ends up with a cattle-like death.

Horror movies have grim figures chasing after people with bloody knives. It’s not like that in real life. Your life is an empty dusty room with no windows and doors where you are locked in from the beginning. And, when you’re done gnawing round bones of your deceased parents you'll decide it's time for you to have an offspring as well. But guess what, you are never going to tell your offspring that the room has no exit. You’re going to feed him or her with pieces of your flesh, cutting last fatty chunks off your sides, only for him or her to stay well fed, to provide for him or her.

And you know what, he or she will do fine in life, certainly no better or worse than you. They’ll have their bright future of a McDonald’s burger flipper, they’ll going to be paid just enough to pay the rent and buy groceries, but never enough to respect themselves. And your offspring is going to sell burgers to other ugly, fat, stinking, depressed losers destroyed by life, without a bit of strength, without a drop of dignity. And it’s going continue until they are made to pay for air. And then it will continue further on. And then they’ll raise the fee. And it’s still going to continue.

And you say brothers unite under some flag of some race. Fuck the brothers, fuck the race, fuck all flags, fuck everything.

Bump. If it weren't for the fucking plebbitors infesting this site, we could have a clean board with proper discussion. But they are either to poor on a mental level or naïve to understand not to respond to shills. Instead, they eat each other alive.

russia is definitely a country of contrasts. some of the nicest, smartest, intelligent people are mixed with the worst scum you could find. after 3 years of lining in Saint-P and Moscow, i can definitely say im in love with this country.

I can understand why russians poisoned Skripal, but him daughter?

Russia is a cannibalistic nation, what did you expect of us. We could've poisoned the entire town, entire England if we had means. Thankfully, we're also impotent fools who can't accomplish anything properly.

i feel like it was a provocation from the MI6. russia does not gain anything from this scandal, only the UK and european states that expelled the diplomats. if russia wanted to kill him, they would not use a military-grade nerve gas risking contamination of the whole Salisbury. they would kill him secretly - hang him perhaps, so it looked like suicide. that would make so much more sense

I want a short haired Russian hipster nationalist qt waifu

Attached: g3536.png (628x409, 332K)

There's no need to invent some sophisticated framing scheme (as if Russia needs to be discredited even more) for something that can be perfectly well explained with vile intent combined with stupidity and incompetence.

Yes, they simply wanted the guy dead, yes they thought it would be classy if they send the daughter with him, yes, they simply fucked everything up because they're brainless incompetent and barely literate FSB maniacs.

>stop all brother hate, unite undr flag of white race

Never ever trust perfidious Albion. Britbongs are the biggest enemy of the white race after jews.

Attached: britain memeball.jpg (400x1024, 111K)

This is why you should support Day of Balkanization. To have small but wealthy Oblasts

Are you ready to work/be recluted ?

i don't understand why western governments and media spread hate vs russia
what do they gain from it

The worse is that actual patriots in the FSB were more angry than Brits. Who send state agents to kill a potential snitch of some dead oligarch? But why did the Kremlin played the thermonuclear war to cover the operative? Its like there is no difference between Oligarch cartel interests and what the Kremlin does at its reach.

*thermonuclear war card

An area predominantly populated by ethnic Russians can never be wealthy. Even a small percentage of the Russians can significantly hinder the social progress in a country, see Baltics.

We Russians are a ShitMidas nation, everything we touch turns into shit, thankfully most of the time just odorous but not dangerous, but sometimes deadly poisonous, poisonous as the rotten core around which the entire Russian mentality, the much-discussed Russian soul, is formed.

yeah yeah, russian girls can be hot. so what? Russia isnt a good country to live in and it never has been

Please come to Brazil and bring your Aryan genes. We need to increase the IQ of our country!

Attached: 1521829148324.jpg (750x464, 65K)

Its Russia that divides and spews anti western propaganda

Attached: 1505129091495.jpg (1454x993, 302K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4

Attached: 346346436.png (897x333, 105K)

What kind of job do you have in Russia? Do you need to know Russian?

Crazy Ivan with the russian nihilism.

Attached: the-only-solution-to-the-issue-of-human-rights-is-oblivion-quote-1.jpg (620x800, 85K)

So build the work place you want

Search no reason in actions of a madman. And Russia is a country populated by madmen, led by a senile autist, guarded by violent maniacs, defended in courts by degenerates with Down syndrome. And discussed by schizophreniacs, constantly discussed by schizophreniacs, schizophreniacs and paranoiacs.

So build the country you want and stop giving schizophrenics power except in their own heads :)

what has russia ever given the world except death and misery

If you don't respect the Russians you don't know history. "Not One Step Back" Learn what that phrase means before you make a fool of yourself. In American history the Russians have been our greatest ally. Yeah it's not taught but its there if you look for it. I have no animosity towards them. The communists were our enemy, still are. Not the Russians.

Russia
>Aryan
> increase IQ
Why u this stupid monkey?

>go to zoo with family
>tons of Vietnamese tourists
>occasional European, sand nigger, or poo
>some Eurotrash guy with purple haired wife, Italian or something
>rarely see children among non head-scarves
>very rarely see white children
>every time I see a white child, they're slavs

same

Not really, think about it. The Federal goes to shit. Invesment will pour like no tomorrow and in a context of peace your mongoloid areas will be filled with Chinese capital and your western areas with European capital.

They literally poisoned your academia circles with liberal ideas, and not the good ones like Kant but the degenerates that promoted Cultural Marxism.

I can relate to this. It's a nightmare that never ends

Slavs are Aryans.

>Why u this stupid monkey?
Because I am a low-IQ shitskin. This is why we need to breed with Aryans and East Asians: to rise the IQ of the population.

Attached: 1478475889733.png (463x526, 37K)

>russia
>white race

Attached: 1432135702277.jpg (598x394, 73K)

>She looks Armenian

>impotent fools who can't accomplish anything properly.
I've never understood why you guys can't see your accomplishments. You guys went to space first. And you put a probe on venus. I don't want to sound like the raging faggot I am (since you'd put me in a concentration camp) but you Russians just need to believe in yourselves a little more.

Can i come?

A Russian may start building anything: a beautiful car, a comfortable house, a wonderful spacecraft or an ideal country of equality and happiness for everyone. These all may look very nice on the blueprint.

But despite the original intent, the result of the construction work will be all insane: when scaffolds and the canvas are removed, it will always be a temple. A temple of insanity, with walls made of shit, with floors of mud, with bells of rusty tin, with icons dripping with pus, and a bible of human flesh in the middle of it. And a black monk with a hatchet in his hands praying to an inner evil god.

>You guys went to space first. And you put a probe on venus.
Doesn't matter, it was all in vane.

>When Russian posters are the only good posters all day.
Please go on. Do you need a drink?

that's pretty sad brother.

Sure. These muttesses are eager to breed with an Aryan Ukranian.

Attached: 1521829972092.jpg (612x612, 113K)

>In American history the Russians have been our greatest ally
Is this a joke? Russia has been the enemy of the west since 1917. and before that russia and the US had little interaction besides when we bought Alaska

Attached: hank pimp.png (500x377, 155K)

>UK flag
>"White race"
What do you know about being white?

Attached: 1518623936938.jpg (2048x1365, 310K)

T...that's beautiful
You are some kind of blackpilled (even more blackpilled i may add) Dostoevsky or something

Attached: sadasda.jpg (635x474, 19K)

t. Mutt history X
never gets old nor boring

i was an analyst in VTB bank, yes had to speak russian

lol

>tfw no qtpi figure skater to punish you in the name of the moon.

Attached: 1520107240062.jpg (640x1216, 31K)

Slavs, Nordics and broad Euros were inferior to Arabs 2000 years ago. Look at the situation now. Indias were the master race 10000 years ago. They were conquered by a relative new empire and quite small in comparison.

Japan alone were illiterate not that long ago, look were they are now compared to the Chinese who they took the Kanji, metallurgy, religion, and so on. Literally cavemen, to a fucking global power in a few centuries.

Point here is that genetics are overrated. Of course it has an output and behavior relation. But only in a short period. What defines it is how the society wants to move. Every human is fucking genius, even a nigger, a worthy "template" to create a civilization.

You still dont get it? French men were basically brutal warriors after centuries of monarchy average frenchmen were super social peasants.

>google soviet gray fox experiment

You are so paranoid about genetics that you forgot that a small effort in eugenics and you can be the next "master race" and keep it improving by genetic engineering.

Your either femanon, very unlikely, or you’ve got some weird cuck fetish over white people

The fuck is that flag

Peru

You basically described what I witnessed during my working class American upbringing.

what exactly did I saw that was wrong? Also shut the fuck up greece. you havent been relevant since before the roman empire existed

Attached: greece.jpg (735x480, 137K)

Make it 800years ago
Or even better make it till Mongols, Turks and other subhumans came and fucked Middle East up
Snowniggers just bitch about genetics all the time since they never understood the idea of Έθνος. They dont even have a word for it, so they make it about race cause they only understand what they can see like the niggers they are

Attached: 1513439761901.png (800x770, 823K)

Where’s the crest gone

Attached: E223A2DA-24A2-47E0-958D-A10A07D5860A.png (2000x1333, 264K)

Dear god you are the gift that just keeps on giving

>flag

Your country is the most cucked in the world. Your repulsive behavior is a disgrace to the white race and a shame to your ancestors. Who do you think you are to speak to me like this? You have no moral ground.

Attached: 1390088699242.png (373x380, 62K)

jesus christ even i want to hang himself after reading that

T. Would crawl a mile on a hot graveled asphalt road while snarfing up thumbtacks to reach her naked magnificent asshole

Based

Attached: 1513489155536.gif (500x281, 121K)

I'm disgustingly sober atm. Idk how I've come to this, I've never been so sober my entire life, I can barely hit the right keys on the keyboard, and everything seems so crystal clear, so understandable. It's today that I've finally realized the Russophobia is the only logical result of spiritual development of any person who wishes to be fully honest with themselves and isn't ready to make any compromises with consciousness. Russophobia is one of these basic attitudes of a human being that marks a sane person from a person living the life of a delusion, similarly to that men and women are inherently different—generally, what you guys here call redpills. Yes, Russophobia is a redpill, and imagine how hard it is to take for a person who himself is hopelessly Russian and terribly, terrifyingly sober, and while the latter can be fixed, the former can't.

I think I'm going to puke.

Thats funny, i always wished i was a slav. Most in my city are white trash but even the nigs are scared of them.

>tfw no mari gf youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=WvHoNFWRiVI

>poor talentless nobodies worldwide can relate to this
congratulations on being a nobody, you shit-sipper
ever since the 00s the number of "successful" russians I meet traveling or working, has increased exponentially (according to you, those are all probably friend's of putin or sth)
face it, YOU are a waste of space and it's nobody else's fault, because there's just too many people in the world

That a pretty accurate description of Slavs everywhere

Attached: roads_3e_4.jpg (500x403, 46K)

"White globalism" is the stupudest garbage ive ever heard. Im finnish, my people have history and culture. Yoy cant reduce us to jus ypepo. Heimbach is peak white whatever youd call it

So... r9k my sadbro?

Can I point out the great amount of floccinaucinihilipilification the U.K. public shows towards your country

Attached: 4D50D2C9-441A-4ED7-A44F-3415940E0067.jpg (444x573, 66K)

5/5 Bretty Good :DDDDD

Attached: 1520959451279.png (709x485, 47K)

Kek. You guys have the best sense of humor.

it is useful to have an enemy. helps the public unite

There is no such thing as a generic "white race" so stop trying to meme a jewish idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHh_Z7RgCEk

Attached: putin.jpg (3441x2324, 1.47M)

Russians are quite possibly the only honest humans left on the planet.

Attached: bellmaker.jpg (889x400, 76K)

That is all true, but you are just whiny bitch. Russia is the best natural selection system. Everything is against you: nature, government, your own people. And still, if you are able to survive this, if you are able to control an eternal terror in your soul, if you know that there is no future but you do what you do anyway - then you are a true russian. And then it doesn't matter what you will do - you will conquer this world and, most importantly, your inner world. You will become ubermensch. That is what Hitler didn't understand and he had no chances of winning. And no one can win against ascended russian.

Europeans, both left and nationalists, you are delusional spoiled brats.

>being terribly, terribly Russian
>writing larp that smacks strongly of a commissioned American liberal arts student

why do you guys hate nice things so much?

>And no one can win against ascended russian

Except the superior finno ugric

If Russia is so wonderful why don't you retards move there?

lmao, search for pictures of the city where people actually live

Oh, Deniska the bellmaker, from Andrei Rublev. I've always loved this particular part of the film, Deniska's story. The entire movie is beautiful fairytale about professionalism, a quality completely alien to the Russians, unknown by the Russians, unwelcomed among the Russians. A masterpiece of cannibalistic Soviet propaganda, masturbation on glorious historical imagery, cicrlejerking on imagined virtues of the Russian people. Fuck Tarkovsky, fuck all propaganda makers, especially talented ones.

Probably because nice things make you a pussy?

Nobody would want to move to niggerland USA

FAS face, typical russian subhuman

I'm pretty sure the KGB had him killed for being too optimistic and Christian.

Fuck you Tommy go pray to Allah in your Londonistan

Including in each and every internet debate which never ceases to amaze me. Why are the Finns are so intellectually superior?

Attached: paneuropeanism.png (1024x768, 595K)

If you have nice things, that means you live good. We don't.