What's wrong with killing people again?

What's wrong with killing people again?

Attached: 1520916409652.jpg (961x1200, 125K)

Not disappearing them and niggering out in broad daylight basically waiting for police.
You can kill thousands if you just keep your emotions in check and take them off the street instead of leaving them on it.

also, is you pic related that sandnigger from the florida sandnigger school shooting?fucking tranny
lolmao

the subhuman knows

It's moral in a war...and we are at war.

It's weird how the female symbol pin makes me immediately think this person is not actually female.

Attached: 24775---Mulcher-Chipper---Towable-100mm.jpg (508x507, 80K)

life has intrinsic value

It tends to deprive people of their life and is generally seen as taboo in most cultures.

Generally speaking humans have self-agency and by killing them you deprive them of this agency.

But, as
says, humans have been morally justifying killing each other since time began, and in modern times we either call it "war" or "the death penalty". So there is actually nothing wrong with killing people in a whole lot of contexts.

That depends, are you killing them ironically?

Nothing. It is how we fix all of our problems.

Waste of resurces.
But some people are only drain and contribute zero...

>What's wrong with killing people again?
nothing if you get the right people
world could do with less commies fags etc

There's nothing wrong with killing OP though

people? everything's wrong
niggers? OK.

Attached: 2-23 23_) _.jpg (380x377, 29K)

We allow some to kill, soldiers and cops for instance. Killing isn't a problem.

It's rude.

is that a girl or a guy?
I want to fuck it

The killings you do (including your own) are the lifes you'll be forced to live in the future. And every time you get back in this world you'll be suffering more and more. So, no killings kiddo.

absolutely nothing

its against Gods commandments

What's about white antifa? Where do you draw the line?
Why? Because you were told so?

You're in a war with yourself. Stop it, kiddo.

disgusting hapa cunts! dont get me wrong i like japanese people but hapas are scum. There not black brown yellow or white there just hapa scum. Inferior in intelligence, physicality, mental strength and everything else in the book they have no redeeming qualities. Everybody hates these hapa outcast fucks! Even mestizos and mullatoes are more preferable than these little hapa mongrel useless cocksuckers. asians = smart and socially awkward and hardworkers hapas are weak retarded scum fuck hapas

Attached: Slika zaslona 2018-03-08 u 16.11.49.png (573x324, 111K)

Girl, should be legal by now.

Attached: amerindian wheels.jpg (1024x473, 28K)

But if you kill someone fast, he won't suffer. Complete opposite, actually, he will be forever free from all suffering.

hapas are fucking useless shitfuck outcast eurasian losers whites can easily bully a fucking hapa retard faggot fairy scum.

the golden rule

Attached: the-golden-rule-8-638.jpg (638x359, 51K)

killing humans is wrong. killing animals for sport is wrong. killing livestock for food is ok as people use that to live. thats where God draws the line and I follow Gods commandments

When i was a kid we had one of those, later we moved and we lost that toy.

For you personally? The reprisal from their family.

What about suicidal people? Do they have the right to take some with them?

There's really not that many humans on our planet, and it would seem prudent to hold off on all the intraspecies killings as we can until our space tech advances enough to allow all conflicting belief systems to opt out of Earth and go do their own shit on their own exoplanet.

getting caught?

suicidal people should pray to God for help. they will probably go to hell as suicide is a sin.

They wont get to experience any more joy either.

I dont mind someone killing me if it is somewhat painless.

Gods laws still apply in space

Exterminating pests is always justified though.

> muh sky daddy

god isnt real u autistic cunt. fuck god.

Im sorry the love is gone from your life. but know that Christ still loves you brother

Why if we legalize murder and murder rates go down? Is it worth it?

of course, but people are not termites

But they won't care about it, so it is not bad.

he is definitley real

nothing in this material world is worth violating Gods eternal law

How do you know they wont care? Did you ask everyone first?

Some certainly are.
So killing is not bad, the change of revenge is.

it doesnt even matter if they dont care. God cares

ACTIN LIKE YOU SCUM BUT IT AINT IN YA VEINS
ACTIN LIKE YOU SCUM BUT IT AINT IN YA BRAIN

Attached: 15232230_1201061039929662_2263782399015912126_n.jpg (708x960, 201K)

No dead person can care about anything as they dont have functional brains.

dehumanizing people is for jews. you humanize people and work together to fight jews

golden rule m8

Killing isn't necessarily wrong itself, but unjust murder is wrong.

But how do you know they cannot feel? Did you dig one up and try asking?

would u want someone to kill u user?

also this girl is so beautiful

is that why the UK is introducing legislation that is symbolically suiciding the english race?

Why would you be against someone killing you?

I like being alive?

How is the wall going, m8? Are all dreamers deported? MAGA

I'd like to live without the constant stress of worrying that someone can just come and kill me, so I've entered a sort of agreement with the rest of society both legally and morally where I won't kill or condone the killing of anyone if everyone else agrees to abstain from killing or condoning the killing of me and anyone I care about.

Without this sort of social contract we'd disintegrate into clanish tribal society like in Afghanistan where the only people who really are your allies and friends are your extended family and there is an honor-code that if anyone fucks with you, the entire clan will come after them.
This is crude, inefficient and severely restricts your freedom of movement, the people you get to associate with and the ability of a state to form which does a better job of enforcing laws, building infrastructure and generally looking out for the common good because no one really thinks beyond the interests of their clan.

This type of thinking is also the cancer within minority communities in the west, where your clanish affiliations encourage you to be a dindu who stands up for his father/brother/son at all costs eventhough he is clearly guilty of whatever the fuck he did, whenever you don't turn it into a sophisticated scheme where you develop the mindset of "my clan vs. the state" where even the most scummy organised crime and welfare-fraud shit is OK as long as it suits your clan's interests and all your felllow citizens can get fucked.

You didn't answer his question, Also how did you celebrate your Pakistan day?

nah nah nah you're too solf
Nothing wrong with killing. Humanity is shit.
Remember we're all animal evolution become human
Genocide will be better
Kill all black,muslim, hispanic, latino, hapa maybe in the end White Vs Orient Asian next
Race war, who better race control the earth fair and simple. Subhuman and weak human better die

But you stop liking being alive when you are dead. Its like if we had a 100% cure for smoking addiction, which makes you hate siggarets, but smoker refused it saying that he likes smoking.

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

sheeeeeit

Unjust killing, ie killing which doesn't benefit the society is bad, and laws are important. But it is only as bad as it harms the society. If, for example, we killed every criminal and every stupid person, wouldn't world be a better place? What if we killed every second person all around the globe randomly to half the pollution level?
Even you said that (unjust) killing is not bad in itself, but because it causes the chaos and destruction of society.

compared to your country Id say were doing great

t. dead cuck

whats wrong with her eye brows?

This is a good pic to start questioning conservative propaganda about abortions and murder being bad as sky daddy said so.

we are in a spiritual war, not a real war. so the rules are different

she's a mestiza

>But you stop liking being alive when you are dead.
Citation needed.

Show me one example of someone with a dead brain feeling something.

Show me that every possible solution has been tried to prove they cannot.

not jewish life.

Edgy mah dude! You told him lol! XD
Why are athiest such sub humans?

You cannot try every solution as there are infinitely many. You should not prove nonexistence as it is impossible, like with Russell's teapot, instead you should prove me that dead people can have feeling.

Attached: pope.jpg (1000x563, 126K)

wtf I love black women now.

unironically this

She's a MESStiza

Nothing. In fact the lack of killing people is what is making society weaker.

It wrong? Says who?

It stems from fear, and to a lesser extent empathy. While we could go hunger games and fuck every 3rd guy up that 3rd guy might be you. We sort of understand that when killing someone, it destroys, at least symbolically, the rules we have in place that stop ourselves from being murdered. We'd rather everyone live than us die

kill yourself you fucking pathetic waste of space. Make Christians your allies, no need to let something meaningless (atleast for an atheist cuz you dont believe in it) split the population even further

Anti-abortion shills and anti-gun kids.

Those who claim that Stalin and Hitler are bad because they killed X millions. Those who say that Muslims are bad because that killed Y thousands.

Nothing is wrong with it. More people should do it. I think every white person should try it- preferably outside of their ethnic group and closer to their homes. The quality of life would grow exponentially.

Attached: bear.jpg (600x445, 18K)

Killing people is immoral except for racial or ideological reasons, then it is acceptable and desirable.

Who gets to decide who lives and dies and what are you going to do when they make a decision which you don't agree with?

It's a further extension of the same problem. You can run the experiment in your head: if there was a technology which if you could have it would give you the ability to sift through the stats of every person on the planet and insta-kill anyone you deemed unworthy with the push of a button, would that be great or would you get nervous about the idea of you yourself ending up on someone else's "unworthy" list?

Whenever there's a thread here on Sup Forums with a map of Europe where you should rate countries on a scale of "Love" to "Kill with Fire", you can always be rather relieved that absolutely no one here gets to make such decisions irl and even when it comes to rating how white which parts of europe are it turns out that some people have such restrictive definitions that you start worrying about that one arab or native american you know you've got in your blood from 7 or 8 generations back and that it's exactly those sort of people who will be most eager to take those jobs and make those decisions to purge all "corruption" should the white ethno-state ever come about.

So in other words, the destabilising factor would be the fear, mistrust and ultimately revolution insighted by giving the government that sort of power and there's also that old saying when they came for the jews you did not speak up because you weren't jewish, when they came for the gays you did not speak up because you were not gay and when they came for you there was no one else left to speak up for you.

ITT: Future murderers

>1.265.808 abortions performed on black women
>This is only 36% of abortions in USA for the given time period
>This means there were 2.250.325 abortions on non-blacks.

So in order to "kill" a single black, we would "kill" about 2 non-blacks.
I doubt this would be a viable strategy.

Attached: 1500307780884.png (582x454, 66K)

Killing sunhumans (non whites) is fine. Killing the Aryan MasterRace is not.

How can we get the numbers to go back up?