Kujira no Kora/Children of Whales

What the fuck is her problem?
>singing and dancing in the middle of a battle when no one is even watching.
>extending her creepy tentacles and touching everyone.
>Saving worse boy

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/982097
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks, watching it now, looks like I missed the last thread.

In my next life I want to be just like her.

Still looking for shouta best boy pics

here it is

Which encode do I need to download for japanese subs?

I thought that was Neri touching everyone with the tentacles.

nyaa.si/view/982097

Because she is best girl and magic gonna magic.

>Let's walk right up to the middle of the group of enemies and stare at them so that I'd need to be rescued and get my friend who rescued me shot.

It is interesting there is the custom to not spill blood in front of Nous.

>not using pantsu
fuck you

Wait, there's one more pretty boy coming up?

I really hate the whiny MC.

Who is the cute white hair boy?

Pink after character development?

But I already have a bf

I want to be with Neri...

How the fuck did Ouni get behind the bald dude?

Pretty sure she eats your lifespan user.

Lykos brother, Orka.

I thought he had blue hair.

Please tell me pinkshit is dead for good.

He's not.

I can say with certainty that pink makes the best faces. The cutest ones.

this, especially last episode

Post more good user.

How could anyone hate this angel?

This show is pretty mediocre but it's the best show this season that doesn't destroy itself with CGI. If you think about it, the plot hasn't even advanced since episode 2 except that some of the nothing characters have died.

The worst part is that it has nice animation and a cool idea, it's just executed in a boring way for the most part.

>Discount Dilandau

>11 posters
Damn and I thought the show would become a beloved title since the PV came out.
The execution sure is fucking terrible.

Most people are too retarded to watch shows that aren't subbed by HSubs or available on shitty streaming sites like CR.

I read the first few chapters of the manga back in 2015, and was in the threads hyping the anime as soon as it got announced, and even I'm not too keen on it anymore. pretty much nailed it, the plot has gone fucking nowhere. Before this aired, I figured the initial raid would end with the falena mostly destroyed and the survivors having to escape or being captured or something, but instead, it got called off with little real consequence, and after that it's basically just been five episodes of inconclusive fighting and deliberation over whether to fight.

Really love the pastels in this show.

Pastel de nata?

This is the 3rd thread already.
The second one was pretty alive.

The music and audio in general is good too.

He made me appreciate Dilandau.

I don't have problem's with this anime, but maybe that's just me.

The pink faggot didn't die?

And I was looking forward to un-dropping this.

Nope, he didn't die.

So many dumbass things like this have happened in the last couple episodes. I'm losing hope.
This is the most over used villain archetype ever. Almost made me drop the show. "XD your death will be beautiful! Let's be friends! I love you, die for me please!" And then they try and make me care about him by giving me a shitty little flashback for a cliche backstory.

It's funny how, even if pinkfuck dies, he'll have served no purpose in the story other than to annoy viewers and give a retarded sob story about his past and, if he lives, he'll just be there being an edgy shit. Terrible character all around.

That's fine by me if I get to eat her pussy

Consider him dead, he won't appear anymore in the anime.

Watching it for the art and music more so than for the actual plot, which is really tedious. I hope they're at least planning a second cour for this, but even so it's just a worse Fafner when I expected something more akin to SSY.

Yeah and there isn't a single kill la kill thread going on. What can you do but laugh at the people who thought KLK would be a big show on Sup Forums?

In my headcanon he was fucking eaten by sandsharks like the bitch he is

Man. I'm not ready to write of this show yet but what happened? Every thing up until episode 6 was awesome but these last two episodes have not been that great.

I would've liked to see pinky's death with some absolute closure. Stabbed twice, stomach slit open, two arrows to the torso, drowned in sand. If he survives I will drop this fucking show even if it's half way through the final episode.

>Every thing up until episode 6 was awesome
>episode 3

>Every thing up until episode 6 was awesome

Is it even worth picking this back up?

No. It hasn't done anything worth picking it back up for if you already dropped it.

Fuck.

Just pick it back up user, otherwise you'll agonize over it for the rest of your life!

She’s a legend! The song was great.

>you think you're watching Shin Sekai Yori
>but it's actually Macross

If you didn’t like the song in episode seven you might as well kill yourself. Your anime days are over cowboy.

Every episode of this I watch feels like another insult to the memory of Shinsekai Yori. I'm actually struggling to understand how they are able to make the show this bad. It has EVERYTHING in its favour.
- Great Art
- Great OST
- Decent VAs
- Great Premise
- Decent Characters
- Great Worldbuilding

and yet it is just so fucking awful. I can't wrap my head around it, its like I'm missing something obvious in front of my face. The existence of worstboy is the only concrete thing I can think of, but every show has the literal exact same character that worstboy is and some of them are good. Like, M3 the Dark Metal was concretely a better show than this despite being basically a straight downgrade on every axis I can monitor and having the same worstboy.

Why the hell was that image deleted

It's shoujo, you're not the target audience.

>- Great Art

I think people should put a big * by that when they say it. The show has beautiful colors and decent effects, but the animation is pretty garbage.

It was a pretty poor decision to make the pacing of things so sluggish. Especially, because of the fact it's 12 episodes long. Like this user said, this show already had a lot of merits, but the execution fell completely flat.

You can leave anytime you want. You won’t though because you love it. This anime has you by the dick.

Is this anime being bad a meme? It’s the best thing ever.

Don't know, i won't say it's the best, but i love it, and no one can stop me from doing so.

It's not bad baaad, but painfully mediocre. When a show looks promising and then fucks up people tend to get really bitter towards it me included

I think it’s the best anime this year.

k

It's my favorite anime this season.

>all images should pertain to anime or manga

Ahh yes the "People don't watch this shit because it's on Netflix" fag is here again.

Well he's not wrong.
The Kuromukuro and ID-0 threads were pretty dead. Unless I'm missing your point.

In threads that this series is mentioned there's this one faggot that would consistently respond to people who hate the show that they hate it because it's on Netflix. Not 'haven't watched it', 'hate it'.
Samples include:
And several more from the last thread.

Oh, okay. That's dumb.

sourcefags, is the manga better than the anime?

Barely translated, I hope you can read moonrunes

It's simple, it's just that the director has no clear direction how he wants to adapt the source material. The artistic ideas are there, but the dialogues, pacing, and the way scenes mesh together just make it look like he's making a basic panel by panel adaptation with no extra flavor so the anime just leaves a very bland and unremarkable taste.
Also
>Great characters
The MC is a fucking pain to watch and listen to. The story would have been so much better if he was at least as interesting as Lykos and Ouni rather than another bland weak self-insert teen male character.
Lykos and Ouni are somewhat interesting at least but I feel like they fall into the same character tropes, Lykos as the "one day a mysterious girl appears and changes the MC's world" and "super cute strong kuudere" and Ouni the "badass side character of the MC who actually gets shit done".
What I DON'T appreciate is having more and more characters being introduced every episode and making us not care about them one bit. It detracts from the overall story because you want to follow Chaluro, Lykos, and Ouni but you just get annoying archetype characters thrown into the mix. Like Ginshu is cute as hell but her character is fucking terrible. Did they really need to add another character for the MC's harem factor when we know he's weak as shit?
>Great worldbuilding
It was interesting at first, but after episode 3 the world building just became more convoluted and uninteresting with "MUH EMOTIONS" thanks to the characters' awkward dialogues and their motivations in the story. It just isn't compelling.

You didn’t have a problem with this show before you found out about who licensed it.

nice meme

It’s not a meme. The series is good and you enjoy it.

I dropped it because everyone looked like a faggot (except based eyepatch guy), because based eyepatch guy barely even appears, because the baddies attacked the island but mostly just stood there being cut down by Oni, because the MC annoys me (oh wow, another short brat who cannot fight), and because of pinkshit.

Also because Sami died.

I know you don't want to be lonely in your threads, user, but the anime is shit.

>I dropped it
You didn’t drop it.

If it was shit you wouldn’t be here. You love live it.

But I did, after pinkshit appeared. I still lurk the thread though and if by the end of it I see several anons claiming it was worh it ill watch it.

Good excuse but you didn’t drop it.

Whatever makes you feel better user.

The truth makes me feel pretty good.

I guess there’s no escaping it. We’re all mudwhale forever.

Not him but I'm watching it for the art and the singing loli. There's really not much else to like about it.

We were truly the Children of the Whales.

I'm here to call out delusionfags and actually spread the truth: people like you who think this is even remotely good with the shit-tier execution (story, pacing, characters) have shit taste. Good thing nobody's watching this anymore and it's going to sell like shit. The manga sales haven't even been rising.
This seriously reminds me of shit like Guilty Crown where because the art and visuals were good, people considered it as AOTS despite lackluster characters and story development.

It's AOTY for me. I think you either love it or hate it, or don't know it actually exists.

You’re watching it because you like it.

See you next week when you drop it again.

>I like the art and I like this character.
>I don't actually like it guys.

It’s too bad everything you said is irrelevant because you actually do enjoy the show. I know why you’re trying to mock the series and it’s because you think it’s not actual anime because of Netflix being involved.

I'm watching Ousama game aswell does that mean that it is also a masterpeice?

This is likely the best character design you’ll see in your lifetime.

Yes.