A piece of paper does not have more worth than a child’s life

A piece of paper does not have more worth than a child’s life

Attached: 4E8A6813-B7EE-471C-B491-3CC0B73DAD48.jpg (678x995, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teenvogue.com/story/emma-gonzalez-parkland-gun-control-cover
them.us/story/queer-teen-girls-are-leading-the-gun-control-movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It does.

Attached: 1521885881010.jpg (680x398, 57K)

A fucking leaf

It's made of parchment not paper you idiot.

>Supporting a domestic enemy.
Traitor!

>legal abortions

Attached: 1509795250584m.jpg (724x1024, 45K)

I really hate this image... is it real?

so triggered

Sage

You're right, it's worth 300,000,000 lives.

No, the paper does not have more worth, but the ideas encapsulated in that piece of paper are worth far more.

In that "piece of paper" lies the foundation for the liberty you enjoy today, ensuring that all men enjoy the freedom to pursue life, liberty and happiness. America fought a war and faced down the greatest empire of the time for the ideas in that piece of paper, one of which was the God given right to be armed lest the citizens of your fine nation would have to fight for those ideas once more. That "piece of paper" gives her the right, in its very first Amendment, to do what she is doing in that picture, and what does she do with her god given right? She uses it to ask government to take away the liberty, the freedom and the ideas encapsulated in that piece of paper. So yes, it is worth more than her. It is the greatest political document in modern history, and she is a useful idiot.

Funny how the more mexicans that move here, the more our laws resemble mexico's. Guns are essentially banned there.

Attached: US_inflation.jpg (1245x973, 157K)

Attached: America.jpg (1276x997, 232K)

Attached: 4741307.jpg (366x400, 26K)

Serves you right for having a *demo*cracy.

Tick tock patriotards

Attached: 1521903192832.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

That "piece of paper" is worth more than the life of every American childs. Don't be cucks, keep your guns.

Attached: someonestolemytaco.jpg (733x500, 95K)

She looks like fuckin Mario. HA.
>checked

child is just a politically correct term for target practice

Attached: 1508115987400.png (558x345, 374K)

Attached: (((Melting pot))).png (500x399, 125K)

Wrong. Children have a set worth of less than an average working adult both from a life insurance and a loss-of-life litigation perspective. There are many pieces of paper worth more than a human life. The U.S. constitution itself, even for just a museum piece, is priceless.

>tldr: children are worth less than paper

This is dumb. There was one yesterday. If you're so against guns and don't want any, go live in a country like that

this image is a very good thing. this is powerful propaganda. we're winning with this shit - no normie white person will still be normie by the end of 2018.

He may be a leaf, But he's not wrong...

kill yourself schlomo

I'd take a BLANK piece of paper over the life of a shit-skin baby anyday.

Attached: 1516515242765.png (500x399, 117K)

how did i miss that episode of full house, fuckin badass marykate or ashley right there

Attached: 879789643782634234.jpg (2306x3274, 3.46M)

Attached: 9837459873498573498.png (1146x2174, 2.41M)

FUCK DUE PROCESS

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

Shes really ripping up a bullseye
teenvogue.com/story/emma-gonzalez-parkland-gun-control-cover

Attached: 893749857938475.jpg (1000x1498, 207K)

Sup Forums's content is so good it fools even itself, apparently...

Emma has got really thick thighs. I would take off her pants and examine her meaty vag. Probably a lot of roast beef spilling out everywhere. I would play with it and kiss it. When shes quivering her vagina ozzing juices. I would turn her around and fuck her cute little asshole. It would be incredible. She could polish my gun anydsy tbqh

>A piece of paper does not have more worth than a child’s life

If you want to stop school shootings get the popular kids to socialize with the unpopular kids, instead of bullying them.

That will never happen.

Attached: b (40).jpg (396x389, 20K)

Yes it does

#Neveragain to support the 13th amendment

Do you all finally understand why Soros is funding this movement? Can it be made any clearer to you?

Yes it does. That 'piece of paper' protects that child's life and millions more.

that one does

The trouble with this is "jews took over money control" is not a concrete claim. To anyone skeptical of the whole juice thing, it's just kooky and meaningless.

yes it does

The fuck it don't, I'd gladly shot that bitch myself if she dared to infringe upon the rights and liberties of other people.

You right we should repeal the 13th,14th,and 15th amendment. Also the 19th. I mean as you say it just a piece of paper. Oh and by the way the police should arrest you for wrong think? I mean since the 1st is just on a old piece of paper then you have no right to say whatever on the internet. Progress!

>strawman

Every American soldiers death since the foundation of the nation says otherwise.

Is that real? Why the fuck did they think that would get people to support them?

she's so cute

I would die to protect that "paper" from its enemies -- and most assuredly that means I would take care of her and her handlers first (with knives butter knives purchased in the UK).

This. I’ve been seeing it all over now but I can’t seem to find a source.

Dios mio, la creatura

Then ban cars, they kill far more children.

This is your future America, unless you kill them now

Emma has got really thick thighs. I would take off her pants and examine her meaty vag. Probably a lot of roast beef spilling out everywhere. I would play with it and kiss it. When shes quivering her vagina ozzing juices. I would turn her around and fuck her cute little asshole. It would be incredible. She could polish my gun anydsy tbqh

>If you want to stop school shootings get the popular kids to socialize with the unpopular kids, instead of bullying them.

Wrong. The average middleground kids have to start socializing with the unpopular kids instead of looking up to the popular kids. The middleground and unpopular kids are the ones making the popular ones popular. The way to get the unpopular kids some attention is by encouraging not random weirdness, but artistic weirdness, especially in music.

tl;dr Rock bands stop school shootings

Attached: 1521509028827.jpg (960x695, 132K)

Not only your laws :^)

Also there must be a rebellion against not the popular individual kids per se, but against the idea of popularity being valuable or special. Popularity worship puts the lowest common denominator at the top. No wonder these kids want to shoot this shit up, it's fucking miserable, and 'zero tolerance' approaches are walling them off from ever learning to incorporate and positively utilize their darker personality elements.

Why is she destroying the declaration and not the actual bill of rights? Does she want the brits to come back?

Keep guns,....ban children

Attached: consider.jpg (600x451, 24K)

yep they really let her tear it up

So when is their video of burning the American flag coming out? Surely that will make the American people support them.

In that webm it's actually a regular shooting target they are tearing apart.

Because she's a spic mutt who can't tell the difference

Actually it does

The Original Idea of the melting pot is that immigrants would abandon their own culture in favor of America's. Then Kikes changed the meaning after the fact.

Civil war now.

I'm not even American and I'm fucking triggered.

Yes it does. It protects the rights and liberties of every single person in your country. You wouldn't condemn 300,000,000 people to slavery let's say, to save 1 person's life.

theyre ripping up the foundations of your society, ameribro

what are you gonna do about it?

The average citizen is an imbecile and deserves to be enslaved.

America, are you going to let this bald hate-filled freak undermine the absolute foundation of your entire country?

Get your shit together America.

She just tore up the rights of 300 million people.

>BUT OUR FEELINGS
>DESTROY THE CORE TENANTS OF YOUR NATION
>OUR FEEEEEEELINGS

Pack it up boys, it's fake.

them.us/story/queer-teen-girls-are-leading-the-gun-control-movement

Attached: jjj.jpg (1005x768, 136K)

now you udnerstand why that is a double edged sword. inmigrants in USA never stopped saying " im irish" or whatevr, in order to commit to being american. usa need to cultivate its own real ethnicity

Is it the original? Isn't it fucking historic? I can't believe they let her rip it up for a photo opp.

Attached: Y4Wo4p5.jpg (951x840, 83K)

This, and the fact that the nationalities of immigrants being thrown into the "melting pot" had always been European.

Now we're supposed to accept miscegenation with sub-humans and the abandonment of all Western values as our inescapable destiny. Game over.

its not a piece of paper though, it is supreme law

Proof there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Yes it does, because that “paper” has kept the U.S. together for nearly 250 years

>Ban targets

>TENANTS

Tenets.
Tenants are rent payers.

Yes it does

Its has more value then this dike

click the arrow at the top right of your comment box newfag
and no, it's shopped. the original paper is just a shooting target. But we all know from their words that this picture may as well be real

Attached: 1521671071884.jpg (391x482, 30K)

Did you even see the “federal reserve created” label, retard?

So it’s treason then...

>ancap flag
>"supreme law"
shoulda tried the "god given rights" spook
here's the easiest way to put it: come for the guns, get the bullets free

Attached: 1506629410636.gif (273x322, 1.14M)

La Goblina

Attached: 35523542572-1-1.png (1548x1851, 2.8M)

this creature is a genetic creation of the deep state

womyn
perfect blend of ethnicity
giving the spotlight to kill the 2nd amendment

criatura del estado profundo

I'm proud of you

Attached: 2f19bb0286176199d982ed38de2ecd4e3099cbdb40255539ef2ceb0a161934d7.png (1624x1079, 2.05M)

Didn't we used to execute people for treason?

La Ogre de Los Americas

Attached: 111355115.jpg (339x339, 14K)

Except when that piece of paper is the founding document for an entire country.

SAGE

To everyone who thinks this is real.

It's not. Someone edited the original. Now calm down.

Attached: george-washington.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

>Communist Flag
>Indication of someone who can not make it in life

Last week Generation Z was eating Tide pods

>tfw the same argument would end all abortions

Attached: 1520631682634.jpg (750x750, 49K)

We have seriously reached the boiling point of Cultural Marxism, holy shit. And people thought the 60s were bad.

Thanks, I'm not even american as I was getting mad.