Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo?

>ywn have a big titty nee-san elf adventuring companion

>Hrmmm, maybe it's not isekai this time
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

with zettai ryouiki too

Another isekai?

Also, I'm already having a shota adventure with an elf oneesan on Dragon's dogma.

honestly I'm going to give it the 3 episode rule (what's the equivalent for manga? it doesn't take any fucking time to follow these things so it's no skin off my back if it turns out to be shit ten chapters down the line)

>Also, I'm already having a shota adventure with an elf oneesan on Dragon's dogma.
You are okay in my book, Sup Forumsnon.

Depending on the adaptation of a manga, three episodes can cover as little as two chapters (Black Clover, Hero Academia) and as large as 11 chapters (One Punch Man). For light novels, a single volume can be adapted in 5-6 episodes, more or less, so using a bunch of complicated math bullshit, I'd say a volume of the manga is enough to make a decision.

I'm just really tired of isekai with actual RPG floating textboxes with numeral listings of everything and the damned "inspect" skill/ability.

Back in my day, isekai was Inuyasha, 10 Kingdoms, Escaflowne and Those Who Hunt Elves.

I know the anime/manga conversion rates, I was wondering how many chapters other people gave a manga before you dropped it like a big pile of hot shit
if you're pirating your manga I'd say two or three volumes, but if you're buying tanks then one is a good benchmark

Inspect ability almost always seems like it's just an excuse to easily explain enemies or characters to the reader without having to give a normal explanation. It's much less effort to write, and most of these people can't write anything original anyway.

cat moe

If the manga is about hitting on charming nee-san I can see it having potential.

Big titty jealous nee san.

Cat girl receptionist is cute too though.

Now I want to play Dragon's Dogma for that.

Or buy tales of beseria.

No it is about manly men being manly (100% hetero)

>nee-sans losing their boytoy to gay bara

I'm surprised that no one even bother translating the web novel. I guess the manga is just too good too pass.

I'm sold

there's a web novel? I honestly wouldn't be interested in this at all if it wasn't for the anime tits

>A MC that actually wants to bulk up.

Ok, you have my attention.