Millions protest gun ownership in the USA

>millions protest gun ownership in the USA
>nobody is rallying in favor of gun ownership

Are gun owners in the USA cucked and apathetic? Where are the rallies? Where are all the people that own guns and that will show the USA that they don't want to give up their rights?

If you lose your guns, it's your fault for not being active.

Attached: 18 - B9rLHiM.jpg (903x600, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dloesch/status/755593254893080576?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are working and spending time with their families.
It is always the stupidest people given the loudest voice, stupid people for the most part don't have real jobs, that way they can go and 'protest' and walk around shouting like idiots about shit they don't understand.

Attached: 2017.12.11.45692.jpg (2048x1269, 207K)

Nope, counter demonstrations make no point in this case. They would only put pro-gun people in a bad light.

How?

It would make them look as agitators, also would show that they do not care about the shootings.

Also, few americans have strong enough of an opinion on keeping the guns to skip work and go to a rally.
If you are jobless/student then it's way easier to go to anti-gun rallies. Working people who are pro gun would rather spend spare time with family that going to a useless rally. They have the NRA to lobby for their interest while they carry on with their normal lives.

We show our support by buying more guns and ammo.

Either two things will happen

A) the gun control crowd will burn itself out and they'll move on to the next issue (which usually happens)

B) the gun control movement will gain momentum and cause a backlash that will lead to greater Republican vote turn-out and gains

Attached: 559451f969bedd0f4fa6000e-1136-852.png (1136x852, 334K)

trips of truth so honest answer, prepping for when the fucks really try to take our guns. That's when you'll see how "willing" we are to comply.

Attached: e42.png (477x539, 11K)

>They are working and spending time with their families.

It's a Saturday. These people could come out if they wanted to. They had no issue coming out in droves for the Glen Beck and Palin rally.

C) the gun control movement will continue chipping away at our rights, getting "small" victories that may even seem "reasonable" in a vacuum, but have lasting consequences in the long run.
little by little, your capability to respond to a tyrant gets less and less.

Why would they go out and make a futile rally and get angry, if they could have a normal, quiet weekend with their family?
Your guns won't get taken away anyway. The lobby is strong.

it has to be at the end, newfag.

Same reason you don't have huge pro-white rallies; ordinary people have jobs to go to.

>playing into the NRA's psyop
This is exactly why groups like the NRA love these shitshows and wants the left to start acting like they'll start grabbing guns. They never will, but whenever they start the ball rolling people freak out and gun sales go through the roof (which gives kick back and percentages to the NRA) and direct donations to the NRA sky rocket.

There's a small rally supposed to be happening in my town, and I full plan to show up to counter it. Don't lump us all together you stupid mountain jew.

They are at work

>an organization that supports gun rights gets more donations when people are attacking gun rights
You don't say.

These rallies are funded by wealthy people who want to change the USA.
Most people don't have the time nor money to go all the way to DC, let along organize a massive rally.
Every time you see a massive rally like this you should keep in mind who made it possible. Not the people in the rally, but the people who funded it.

We dont need rallys to protect us.
We have our guns.

Is the media who would cover it pro gun or no faggot?

I'm literally at work now. On lunch.

>US has rights that are legally enshrined that people fought and died to have
>things that not many other countries can say they have too
>spoiled bastards who've never had to live without these rights protest them

Attached: sad_kid.jpg (250x300, 9K)

most gun owner work for a living and just want to be left alone. basically the opposite of the left who are trying to push their agenda on everyone. they WANT to get out there and spew their shit.

Come on dude.

Nothing positive will come from counter protesting
Gun owners vote their beliefs

Why would you go giving shit like that away. The ability to spot newfags is important.

You're a bit off the mark dude. Put things in perspective. Many of the gun owners are working and/or busy with other things, so practical reasons apply to some. The second, and more important reason is this: think of how fucking long gun owners have been demonized and had every nugget of shit under the sun flung at them over the years. The average gun owner learned to lay low and not advertise, though there are a lot who are outspoken.. Think of how Trump got elected. The silent majority spoofed all the BS polls and caused an uproar. Same applies in a way to gun owners. They are some of the most fucked with, scrutinized, villified people in the country.

I woudln't want to be there when they do rally for pro guns. Bloodfest.

Public demonstrations aren't useful. Gun owners are very good at organizing for or against specific legislation, and at funding an organization that is extremely skilled at slowing down opposing process.

We don't march because we prefer to accomplish things.

90% percent of reporters identify as democrats. Everyone pro-gun person could show up in suits and the shitlib media would find a way to lie about it.

Really of all the hot chicks with gums you pick a girl with a horrendous face wtf man

Attached: Hot chick without gums.jpg (328x445, 28K)

Mostly this:
Also, I think a fair portion actually hope there is an attempted gun grab.
They will get to shoot commies.
Who wouldn't think that sounds fun.
Besides commies of course.

It's Saturday and it's safe to assume most don't work on Saturdays.

Nice Tavor, user.

There's gun shows and other events to have fun at. We don't need rallies, because we have enough ammunition to keep our rights secured.

>Where are all the people that own guns and that will show the USA that they don't want to give up their rights?

They're the ones who have jobs and families. They're either working for a living or taking care of their families.

If you have a job and family life you probably aren't going to be so tempted to protest for 8$ an hour from (((Soros))).

Also if you bother reading our constitution you'll notice that protests are not how law is created in this country.

This.
A NRA with millions of paying members is a stronger statement than a protest with a few thousand kids.

>everyone who owns guns is just a good wholesome family person
Gun fetishists really are disconnected from reality.

The right is nothing but spineless cowards. Sup Forums likes to bash liberals and call them pussies all day but are fucking terrified of being called a nazi. Atleast these faggot liberals have the balls to voice their opinions in public and wear brandings like "commie" as a badge of honor, while the right is paralyzed by fear.

You need leaders to organize a large protest. All of our leaders are controlled opposition.

Yet, most of the military, veterans, and law enforcement is made of the right?
Wow, such cowards.

Legal gun owners are statistically more law abiding, commit less crimes, and have stable jobs.

Its almost as if having to pass a background check and being able to afford an expensive hobby requires certain traits....

Attached: AntiComPepe.png (474x699, 232K)

It's not the /pol that fears this label, but an average right-wing american. If you think that /pol can organize nation spanning rallies on it's own, you are delusional.

>greater Republican vote turn-out and gains
Nigger even the republicans are pushing for gun control now. The florida bill was passed and signed by republicans and a republican president is about to open the door to banning all semi-autos with a ban on """"rate increasing devices"""". The republicans are not your fucking friends and they're not going to save you.

we're molon labia op

You could have a million people show up in favor of gun rights with signs, banners, stages along with all the fanfare and speeches and none if it would matter. The media either wouldn't report it at all or at best give a 10 second report about a few radical far right wingers showing up to make threats.
All of these protests today are stagecraft of the left, bought and paid for by George Soros. They'll spin this as a march IN FAVOR of civil rights even though it's literally a march against rights.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 217K)

To do that will be asking for a honey pot like operation in your face.
Some glowing niggers would infiltrate and start a shoo-out and blame it on gun owners.

They're all Freemasons. They're going to kill us all. Depopulation.

One unstable, single term president leans on a spineless AG to make a rules change and everyone shits themselves. Theres 50 states, two houses of congress, our opponents have no demonstrated history of attention span, and we've got an election coming up where everyone is going to be looking for their cookie.

Theres a reason we've been consistently winning for 25 years.

Free will is both
>to rule
>to be ruled over
Free will is both
>to deceive
>to be deceived
Things like
>apathy
>carelessness
>disinterest
>no action
>passiveness
are all perfect exercises of free will.

Silent consent is what keeps the (((System))) in place.
It is what lets it run in perfect karma neutrality.

The guns are as good as gone.

People who work 40 hour weeks would rather spend their days off enjoying themselves because free time is precious.
Only jobless faggots with too much free time go out to pointless trendy "marches."
These idiots should march into the ocean, do the world a favor. If a madman decides to shoot up the crowd, that would be the ultimate irony.

Attached: download.jpg (409x611, 35K)

Your president, your governor, your mayor, your sheriff... they're all on board with disarming the people. They don't give a fuck about us and they never did.

Attached: 1cdeca57324f15d68862a18979058a39.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Because they know (((protests))) are pointless and change nothing.

If (((someone))) comes for guns, you are guaranteed nationwide bloodbaths and civil unrest.

DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR WEAPONS AMERIMUTTS.
YOU WILL END UP LIKE EURABIA.

We don't protest to keep a god given right. When they come, we'll meet them in death.

Isn't that an Israeli bullpup?

Attached: 1515390867330.png (706x412, 324K)

That's why everything will go to shit. Normal people spend their time working, studying, hanging out with their families, and the only people who have time to protest and engage in some silly activisms are blacks and liberal kids

Someone on the news, verbatim, called NRA members bullies for showing up to town hall meetings to argue in favor of gun owners rights. The media has been absolutely fawning over this anti-gun stuff since they day after the shooting. The politically advantageous time for gun owners to make a stir is the week or two before elections. If pro-gun candidates win elections, the gun control teens will drown themselves in their cereal the next morning.

They are at the gun ranges practicing. I can't even get into mine without a crazy wait time. And mine is a members club.

>my straw man character assassination is more real than your family

Protests only change things when the government wants to change things. These protests are meant to convince the sheeple that everyone wants to ban the guns, because they're going to ban the guns whether you like it or not.

Looks like IWI Tavor SAR, so yes. IWI = Israel Weapon Industries

Attached: bull.png (2061x846, 2.16M)

I have better things to do than argue with children on my days off. IF they ban guns I will start shooting everyone involved.

>Are gun owners in the USA cucked and apathetic? Where are the rallies?

Unlike the 16 year old retardos marching, gun owners understand the constitution and how it is amended.

I know you are Swiss so this isn't going to make much sense but in years between presidential elections the party out of power does a lot of showy things to energize the base for the midterm elections (where the party out of power gains ground 90% of the time).

Because turnout is low in 'midterm' elections, invigorating the base has been a super effective strategy to make sure you core supporters, the ones who will vote all one party on their ballots, show up in droves.

The GOP does the same thing with Abortion, which in the USA is settled law. Planned Parenthood v. Casey.

Short of amending the constitution there can't really be anything else done about abortion so anything you see that doesn't call for a constitutional change is merely noise meant to fire up the base or to prove to people that a politician who used to be a democrat in his younger days is sufficiently conservative to vote for if you are GOP straight ticket.

If we're open about our views, our careers and families will suffer for it.

It's funny how western society has evolved a seething hatred for anything associated with fascism yet has developed no ability to discern between actual fascism and authoritarianism and "rights movements." This whole thing has been labeled as a pro-rights protest when they're literally calling for the restriction of rights.
If you really want to pop their balloon, start comparing them to Nazis.

What is NRA? They don't need to sperg out astroturfing with children, they got lobby group that represents them.
After parkland membership rose suddenly.
Also (((google))) shows only anti NRA material

Attached: nratoon06[1].jpg (713x576, 134K)

>>millions protest gun ownership in the USA
in a democratic city half who don't know why they are their half who are being paid to be there

>WV
>54.2%
No wonder there's barely any armed robberies/murders here except for our miniature Detroit 'cities' ie Beckley, Charleston and Montniggery.

D) The gun control crowd continues to further its reach, and armed resistances around the nation rise up and subdue them.

That rifle mag better be pinned faggot

Why does the NRA have a Jewish looking woman representing them?

Answer: controlled opposition

Attached: nra-ad.jpg (748x448, 37K)

That's not the NRA's strategy.

Gun owners give money to the NRA and SuperPacs to aid their cause.

Demonstrations are a good idea but a lot believe the money is better spent elsewhere.

A gun march on DC would be a good thing.

500,000 men march into DC with AR-15 rifles.

Trump should call for one during military parade.

500,000 dudes will not be arrested. Too many for the cops.

>implying we have anything to protest
Shall not be infringed

This is the dumbest post I've ever read.

Gun owners don't need to protest to stop people taking away their guns. They have guns.

I will never give up my rifle.

>Are gun owners in the USA cucked and apathetic?

They're just unintelligent for the most part and unable to organize themselves.

Hello fellow goyim. Let's ignore this incredibly useful person. Something. Something. Jews.

"I'm not a Jew, but I love Israel", Loesch said.

twitter.com/dloesch/status/755593254893080576?lang=en

the left protests and riots, the right doesn't
this is because the right knows that protests and riots and stupid and counterproductive, and even if they weren't, the crazy left would never sway on their retarded beliefs
we own the guns; if they try to take them, we'll "protest" some bullets at them

lel, leaving ur bunker is not option faggot.

Anyone with a brain knows they arent taking our guns. Gun grab is just a lefty power fantasy.

You're a fucking idiot if you think the nra is controlled op.

Shelves are empty at the gun stores and everything is on backorder. Online orders are taking weeks to months to fulfill. People who never cared before about their gun rights before are now stockpiling rifles, pistols, and shotguns.

>Are gun owners in the USA cucked and apathetic?
Yes

>Which matters more?
>Lobbying people with money
>Or protestors
They're could be 50 million people marching and they wouldn't be able to put a dent into anything.

AR15 is impossible to find in my town. After parkland they all sold out. I went to buy a handgun last week and as soon as i walked into the shop they were like "all out of ARs" kek, they just assumed i was going in to buy one.

>tfw I'm in Idaho
>92% white
>highest rate of gun ownership in the country

feels fucking great man

Protesting does nothing. Gun owners vote which does do something.

>They are working and spending time with their families.
good goy
>spend time working and staying home with your family! Never worry! Let the gov handle everything else to you
The US will become Brazil sooner than i thought

>being this much of a nihilist faggot
I still have my guns, paco. When are you showing up to take them?

>stop living your life goy take to the streets so we can, once again, misportray you and everything you stand for to the entire world!
Nah I'll just keep cleaning my guns. Well I would if I hadn't lost them all in a boating accident.

>go and counter protest
>get attacked by rabid lefties
>shoot in self defense
>get charged with murder for antagonizing them

This.

Attached: 14 compromise cake.png (750x3200, 204K)

Why do gun owners need to rally again? Can we fire our guns at a rally? That would probably be unsafe. So how show your support for gun ownership at a fucking rally? I am showing my support by learning about and building my first rifle. I plan to also be shooting it with a friend on his land

I just tried out one of those keltec you got there. Hated it.

I would expect more from a Swiss to be honest. You clearly know nothing about resistance to gun control.

Just after Sandy Hook there were several pro gun rallies all over the U.S. people protested infront of government Buildings with AR15s hung over their shoulder. Several states made it a FELONY to own "assault weapons or "high capacity magazines", do you know what happened? People went infront of the courthouses and publics burned the registration forms. People were sending high capacity magazines through mail to legislators in these states telling them "now you are a criminal too". To this day, the rate of non-compliance in places like Massachussetts or New York is so low that the governors of those states dont know what to do, even after very publicly announcing they would force everyone to comply.

This is what resistance looks like. How many of your Swiss citizens would publicly defy the government knowing they risked several years in prison? How many of you would burn registration forms and tell the government to shove it? How many of your local police sheriffs would go on the media and say they would arrest any government official that tried to take guns away from people in their counties?

You make the mistake of thinking there has been no resistance simply because you haven't seen it on CNN. You dont know how many people are building ARs and glocks out of 80% receivers in their homes and stockpiling ammunition, or how many millions of rounds are shot every weekend in America by people taking tactical classes and training to become more proficient with their guns. You should do more research on the topic before talking about it and looking like a poorly informed idiot.

Attached: Atlantarallythreeperflag.jpg (615x437, 67K)

>Also, few americans have strong enough of an opinion on keeping the guns to skip work and go to a rally.
It's not that our opinions our not strong. Quite the opposite; on a list of things I'm going to worry about, the govt coming for my weapons is pretty far down. Like worrying about lizard aliens from the fourth dimension or dying of hunger. Not gonna' happen.

>Why does the NRA have a Jewish looking woman
American Indians are the Jews now?

well there's this