Which independent part of future partitioned Russia is best/worst?

Which independent part of future partitioned Russia is best/worst?

Attached: 1521902801117.jpg (791x484, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_11_23/China-and-Russia-Chinese-colonization-of-Russias-Far-East/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jewish Republic.

The three that won't implode are equal to me

Attached: illust_54512601_20171223_105954.png (600x800, 399K)

BASED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

BTW it looks small but it's bigger than Taiwan.

This is not happening, the client nations know damn well that they are living like kangz right now compared to what being independent would bring them.

Best way to get rid of the Jews. Give them their own autonomous land and see them run off to Israel instead.

Attached: em1520200739204.jpg (2586x1721, 601K)

And almost twice bigger than Israel!

just drop some nukes on that shithole

Best: Karelia

Maybe it would have a referendum to return to Finland?

>they are living like kangz right now
Are you kidding? With very few exceptions Moscow is taking all their money and resources and giving back pennies. Local languages and cultures are also being suppressed.

Meme balkanization threads are the worst. Why the hell would Russia break up like that? Its all the same people, same language, same culture. You think the random ass siberian minorities are going to do that?

>Its all the same people, same language, same culture.
You don't know anything about Russia.

3. RUSSIA AS WE KNOW IT ‘WON’T EXIST’

The next decade will see Russia “seeking to secure itself” before economic decline hits, Stratfor warn as it continues to act aggressively in the region.

Seeing itself under the gun, it will appear even more aggressive and territorial as it continues to exert its power internally and externally, but it will come at a cost.

“Russia will also seek to reintegrate the former Soviet republics into some coherent entity in order to delay its demographic problems, expand its market and above all reabsorb some territorial buffers,” the forecast predicts.

Such action will make its neighbours anxious both in terms of national security and rapidly shifting economic policies.

Rising military cost, declining oil prices and internal issues will all weaken Russia further with its inability to control the federation creating a vacuum.

While Russia won’t split up as such, Moscow’s influence will weaken significantly, which in turn will create a raft of semi autonomous regions.

“We expect Moscow’s authority to weaken substantially, leading to the formal and informal fragmentation of Russia,” the report warns.

“It is unlikely that the Russian Federation will survive in its current form.”

that's so passee... I'm okay living in the Canada part of Russia for now.

Attached: 0005ta4t.jpg (400x349, 27K)

Ethnocentric drivel... what year is that from anyway?

What the fuck is this retarded shit?

Russia is literally getting free petrol once Libya is freed and they've already signed a deal with China to create a new Petrodollar

The fucking states will collapse faster than Russia
Where the fuck do you get your information from?

Don't kid yourself, they get culture protection programs, federal-paid medicine, and subsidized material. If Russians really were the classic colonist type, the frozen regions would only be occupied by militaristic discipline-type mining installations, and Medvedeva would be considered a freak of miscegenation, and would never get the chance to be this famous.

Except that the Russian government does not have the soul of the Eternal Anglo, and rather impoverishes its own Russian people in favor of giving gibsmedats to the RF version of the "Native Americans"

>Ethnocentric drivel
Says the irrelevant migrant who sold his motherland for cuckistan.

You're the PROOFS why Russia has no future.

Attached: 1517186751978.jpg (300x228, 11K)

>muh China will save us
China is treating Russia like Africa. It is only doing hostile takeovers.

>Free Trade = hostile takeover
You're a fucking retard dude

Literally the only reason China is even staying afloat is being Russia has been selling them Water and Energy for the past 100 years

You have low quality bait and zero facts
Kill yourself

Attached: brainlet.png (564x289, 37K)

Russia will implode again soon

dude. 25% of canada and australia are pure 100% chinese and they own all houses there.

What is your point, moron?
China is a rising world beating superpower behemoth compared to little corrupt failing Russia.
I don't care what papers they sign, China is literally consuming Russia. They're so unequal that any agreement is making that worse for Russia.

>I don't care about facts, how an economy works or any sort of rational thinking
>I just want to believe what I want without doing any research into the topic at all

Truly Amazing

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

Buryatia gets annexed by the Mongolian superstate along with inner Mongolia and half of Kazakhstan

You don't care about facts.
Even Russian state media admitted years ago that China was colonizing it. Only a fool can't see it.

sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_11_23/China-and-Russia-Chinese-colonization-of-Russias-Far-East/

Why the fuck is that faggot kike Putin flooding Russia with mongrel centrial Asiatic scum?
Holy fuck Russia looks like fucking Mongolia nowadays.
Russia needs NatSoc to rise up from the fucking ashes.
It's still controlled by fucking kikes.
Russian demographics are fucking bad like all across Europe.
Russian people will be a minority in the Western part of Russia which is European Russia to the left of the Urals.
Russia needs a NatSoc Revival to make it white again.
We need the White Army again.

Attached: WhiteArmy.jpg (300x533, 41K)

that's a non-answer...

You don't know what you're talking about.

It is the west that committed futurcide.

>Moscow is taking all their money and resources and giving back pennies.
Nope, there are only like 3 or 4 regions that give more than they receive. The rest are leeching off.

>unironically using Sputnik

I don't have enough of a brainlet image post for you

Wanna link me an al jazeera article next?

russia need to fuck off from siberia if they want to be "white"

Why, what is Sputnik little troll?

Also your link doesn't even go anywhere which means the article was retracted

Good Job

Russians are majorty in Karelia today. Also some finns said me they would support russians in incoming ww3

You already exposed yourself little troll. You sold your motherland for muttistan.

You're the PROOFS why Russia has no future.

Attached: 1517571447619.png (573x373, 105K)

Many Russians told me that they want Putin to die and Russia to be federalized. .

God is with us!

Rare

No
The Siberian subhuman gooks have no say in this.
Siberia has huge resauces and the gook mongoloids are not doing shit with it.
We can just leave them alone in their villages while we get the goods.
The problem is not letting them migrate into the Western Side of Russia.

You literally pay NATO taxes, troll.
That's the best bots Putin's got.

Ruskyism is in good Canadian and Amerimutt hands! LOLOLOL

But but but Russians will totally not look out for their own self interest when shit hits the fan like in 1991.

Bump