Dragon Ball Super

How will roasties ever recover?

>have access to magical orbs that can grant any wish
>friends with god
>strength enough to destroy the planet
>Friends with a billionaire who hands out cars/planes/houses packed in pills like candy
>get paid millions of dollars to throw a martial arts tournament

>life isn't easy

this shit bothers me way too much

>U3 and U4 filler until at least February

somebody make it stop

Hey I'm sure we'll get a good Toppo fight in there. Maybe he'll knock out 17.

Don't taunt that dyke into deleting a universe for no reason

what the fuck is with that 1 cheek ass

It says here that you've been skipping your scheduled doses, care to explain
?

reminder that marron is beautiful

>the absolute STATE of goku's wife's son's pseudo dad

explain this, pickleshits.

Was this all an allegory of married women vs young women who trade sex for attention?

someone post the hilarious tumblr reaction when ribrianne got raled by 18

Doc im glad you are here, i feel like there is something wrong with the last dose i got

That isn't true

Who’s stupider Jiren or Goku?

Kefura is cutest Saiyan.

gotta go with Mr. Ayy this tourney realistically should have been done in 3-4 minutes

This. How are any of them ever hurting for money?

And she can fucking FLY at the speed of sound or whatever, too. Get a dragon radar, collect the balls in like an hour, wish for a trillion zeni. That's what I'd fucking do.

-dragon balls should not be abused for financial purpose
-beerus and whis are not ATMs
-being strong doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want, take whatever you need
-bulma is closer friends with chi, and you've seen that peasant shack that goku lives in
-a million yen is literally nothing
-their family is living off a cop salary, cops get paid literally nothing

Ok but why are they acting like ebeing married to a bald midget who only exists to die and be made fun of for being a worthless human and doesn't even make enough money is a good and enviable thing? Why are they acting like birthing his child is a good thing?

Hmmmm. Strange that the dosage isn't having the intended effects, as we usually have a 100% hit rate when taken according to the prescribed schedule. Would you mind if I referred you to my colleagues?

>dragon balls should not be abused for financial purpose
>implying that Shenron would give a fuck about somebody wishing for money

reminder that #17 has 3 kids and he's still got a comfy life

>-being strong doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want, take whatever you need
It kinda does though. Hell, they could do an hours worth of work for a construction or demolition company and get paid huge amounts for what they'd accomplish.

They are all friends with the literal champion/richest man in the world.

Your argument is invalid, Hercule lent Goku a truckload of money in like episode 1.

>dragon balls should not be abused for financial purpose
Says who my nigga? If I had some dragon balls I'd wish for a golden toilet so I can drop deuces in luxury.

You retard.

This generic unnamed Saiyan says otherwise

Who the fuck is in charge of the art?These guys look like literal happy-meal toys.

>30 replies
>20 posters

17 isn't a dumb broad who probably spends half of her husband's salary on shoes.

how do you manage to show up in every thread?

>not even a Super Saiyan

They realistically don't even need the zeni.
They have the power and the knowledge to build amazing homes with amazing tech and gather food and will never ever in their entire lives have to buy anything.

They have capsule homes and cars for fucks sake. They don't have any excuse to be hurting for anything goddamnit.

What do they actually need zeni for anyway?

based roshi

>being a retard

D-DHEY GAIZ. I HERD YOU NEEDED SUM ZENNI!

Nope, I want my ultra powerful Legendary Super Saiyan.

So are the spectating universes too strong or did their number just not get called?

if we're really getting a Sadala Arc, hopefully one U6 Saiyan has some meat on them

How did Champa get so fat?

It's absurd.

Krillin and 18 could just be bounty hunters and make more in a day than he does in a year

Now that you mention it is kind of odd that Beerus is the glutton but champa is overweight. Kind of explains the grudge.

That or Beerus does his job, so he burns off his calories.

this

>Goten + Trunks are a fusion and can go ssj3 with just 2 halfsaiyan ssj1s.
>Broly can go lssj3 by himself

This bitch got some nerve being so smug with her lss2 ass.

She just wants Goku to put a baby in her.

You need to beat Goku in order to achieve ssj3

B-but -insert every other ssj3 in the franchise here- user.

Cabba is stronger than a yardrat warrior.

>wake and see this
wwyd?

That saiyan is better looking than Kale Caulifla and Kelfa combined

Kiss her.

Jesus christ, every episode with Rebrianne is disgusting. The two minutes where her transformation was over was actually watchable. Then it just went 'let's turn the fatfetish fags up to 11', which was caused by people in the peanut gallery using items (which are banned unless Zeno feels like approving them)
Nigga if you can just recover your stamina with items, why is no one allowed to throw Goku a sensu bean? If all you need is Zeno's 'fun' factor as approval, then I'm pretty sure Goku having full power and fighting everything with UI, infinitely, would make Little Autism and Future Little Autism super fucking happy.

Hire another man to fuck her while I watch

Goku's about to knock out three guys and take the top spot too.

>Little Autism
>Future Little Autism
I'm stealing that

saiyans are way too high-mainternance

hell, I wonder why the cyborgs don't need actual maintenance from Bulma.

pray that i'm about to get plowed by her totally massive chick dick

>U7 knocked out half of the tournament by themselves
So does nothing happen off screen or something?

>Beerus does his job
Good one, user.

Half the episodes take place in literally one (1) tournament minute. At this rate I'm pretty sure that the entirety of U7 is just running around at light speeds and clearing everyone out

Nope. Remember Vegeta vs. Toppo? Or hell, after Frost knocked out Krillin? If you're off-screen, you're frozen in time until the plot yanks you forward.

The U6 saiyans seem self sufficient, though Caulifa and Kale might rob people.

how big is her cock?

>G-Give me your wallet, or else...

>Nowhere near as big as mine

bitch couldn't mug a hot chocolate.

Dr. Gero spent decades making the perfect blend of biomachinery. It would have been pointless if they needed constant maintenance.

Rebrienne is so fat they literally climbed her as this tournament was just one big Shadow of the Colossus fight

Well obviously he's quite gluttonous but he also doesn't train and isn't really active at all

Why didn't some universes make pacts with eachother? Team A and Team B make a pact, that if anyone of them wins, they resurrect the other universe. Imagine if Universe 6 and 7 teamed up. Instead of Kale autism wrecking up the arena and Kefla's stupidity, we could get Kefla and Vegito doing the fusion dance. Legendary Super Ultra Saiyan Berserker God Instinct Super Saiyan Gofleto would rape Jiren with a single casual swing of it's dicklit.

at least 14 inches

Didn't they say they were mercenaries that uphold the law? I'm assuming Caulifla's gang are mercenaries too, but they take any job.

part of the tail disappearing in the darkness triggers my autism and makes the part of the tail that's visible just kind of an annoyance that obscures the legs. either make the tail 100% visible so we get the full effect that she's an alien, or lose it altogether.

>trusting random ningens from entirely different universes

I bet you and Frost would get along just fine. Both brainlets.

WHERE IS HER FUCKING ART

I CANT

>dicklit

U6 and U7 are not entirely strangers. And they could use some magic voodoo shit to uphold the pact. Or make a written contract.

broly never went lssj3 you faggot.

Bigger than Vegeta's

that is just generic japanese hauswaifu. you can never earn enough to satisfy them.

U11's kai already tried to get them to work together but they weren't having it.

Now that's a booty worthy for a Saiyan!

He did in noncanon material

Beerus probably sleeps more then he eats, maybe Champa doesn't sleep much and spends most of his free time eating

real talk. it was super cute when one of the little autisms mimicked yachaina fist and started rapidly play punching the other little autism, while making the achachachacha noise.

So literally one other character?

Hopefully she's not fucking murdering me. Gonna have to confirm boner.

Yup, too sweet for that.

>ultra powerful
Jobbed like a retarded monkey.

Yet you retards call her a Mary Sue. Even Gotenks reached SS3 and she didn't.

>toei shoving the turbo dykes down our throats, hoping we warm up to the thought of female saiyan protags
>time skip after top and the story shifts focus to pan and bra

Is it possible for Hit to avoid Zeno's erasure ability by jumping into his own dimension?

much love bro. saved.