It's over. The white race has been defeated

It's over. The white race has been defeated.

Attached: 1521902839047.png (730x630, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just a movie, calm down nigger

Cape shit was made for black dick.

>Wakanda (movie)
>Liberia (Reality)
Pick both

I'm sorry but you'll always be a nigger

Attached: IMG_1589.jpg (396x385, 41K)

Allah will crush whites and BLACKS

>I'm so fucking stupid I think the box-office totals of a movie about niggers made by kikes and promoted by libtards somehow equals the defeat of the white race.

Attached: Sage.jpg (615x615, 94K)

It's a bad ass movie. Get over it. At the end of the day it's just a fucking Marvel movie. It's about a fucking super hero. It's a lead in movie to the next Avengers Infinity War movie. Most of that movie is in Wakanda.

There were pro-black organizations busing children to the movie and people were seeing it multiple times specifically to enact a social effect. I heard about the busing from an interview with one of the organizations on NPR and have heard that people have been seeing it multiple times generally.
Not to mention it got free(?) advertising from the media every chance they got.

what about the whites that convert to islam?

Whites have already lost because you are so stupid to single yourself out against other races. It's like white people want to get gang banged!!!

Except it still has nit made as much money as the avengers avengers ultron

>capeshit by jews kills the white race because it has some niggers in it
wew

This.

Don't forget the rigged reviews.

All together now. You will always be a nigger.

Attached: 3DAB7A6700000578-4260060-image-a-167_1488056763204.jpg (306x409, 29K)

Based

Attached: Based PANTHERS.jpg (1000x800, 78K)

Pretty sure infinity war will beat it next month anyways

I don't doubt it was a quality circus. The kikes know the formula at this point. I'm not going to see it.

Its like winning a gold medal in the special olympics. Even if you win, youre still retarded.

Attached: Nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Just another Disney movie about niggers.
Will be banned and shunned in 50 years just like the last batch of nigger movies.

Attached: 1506633664935.jpg (960x778, 61K)

This is just another passive racist thing. Folks went to see it more than once and praised it far above what it deserves so they won't be labeled a racist.

Truth be told, the movie was really subpar - even for an MCU offering. And Disney did go racist against whites and are not being called out on it. The story was poorly executed: far too many ex machinas, messed up editing, the whole 'flowers give you powers' thing was just too far of a leap to be workable, and dialogue at points was cringing. Really, a bad movie.

I thought it was okay, but I'm still lowering your shitpost.

until May.

The hungry children and the families dying of AIDS here are gut-wrenching, but somehow what I find even more depressing is this: Many, many ordinary black Zimbabweans wish that they could get back the white racist government that oppressed them in the 1970’s.

“If we had the chance to go back to white rule, we’d do it,” said Solomon Dube, a peasant whose child was crying with hunger when I arrived in his village. “Life was easier then, and at least you could get food and a job.”

Mr. Dube acknowledged that the white regime of Ian Smith was awful. But now he worries that his 3-year-old son will die of starvation, and he would rather put up with any indignity than witness that.

An elderly peasant in another village, Makupila Muzamba, said that hunger today is worse than ever before in his seven decades or so, and said: “I want the white man’s government to come back. Even if whites were oppressing us, we could get jobs and things were cheap compared to today.”

His wife, Mugombo Mudenda, remembered that as a younger woman she used to eat meat, drink tea, use sugar and buy soap. But now she cannot even afford corn gruel. “I miss the days of white rule,” she said.

Nearly every peasant I’ve spoken to in Zimbabwe echoed those thoughts.

>(and the lowest selling in china, Hollywood's biggest market outside the US but don't tell the to him this)

pic related: the last good disney movie about niggers

Attached: song of the south.jpg (351x499, 64K)

>Literally blacks getting overly uppity over the fact that a movie based entirely on fiction showing blacks excelling at creating a society, is making the jews who made it a ton of money.

-the movie

They (liberals) give people shit for having pride of their origins and culture calling it being racist, then get super defensive and excited over a movie based entirely on fiction showing blacks succeeding as some sort of gotcha moment like "see blacks can civilization, WAKANDA RULES! Fuck white people!"

Attached: 1520334483835.png (660x469, 70K)

Blacks first please
>t. Canadian
Pay jizya

Movie theaters are a great way to launder money. No one knows if the theaters are full

30 million negros in america
I dont know a single white person that watched this movie

How is it possible

>my autistic friend thinks ''bruh it's just a conspiracy theory'' when I told him news sites put out articles saying a non-perfect review was racist
>uses Sup Forums boogeyman against me
lmaoing at his life

Attached: sketch-1521905754704.png (1920x1059, 842K)

so your retarded allah created races he entirely hates. is he a bit incompetent or what's going on?

>it's at 1.2 billion right now
So where's all those protests about Disney donating half of it's earnings for reparations?

I'm glad more and more people support the idea of a black ethnostate separate from humans

That's what you think...
Bet you didn't foresee the coming of Sminem.

Attached: Sminem Saviour of the White Race.jpg (1680x1260, 163K)

The Jew movie made for blacks to chimp out over somehow means that whites are done. Weak m8

Funny, considering most of subhuman cannibal niggers are muslims it really makes you rethink who are allahs chosen people he gave power to rule the world.

>the only place where blacks are successful is a fantasy land and because of magic metal

the ease of their mental gymnastics to obtain such levels of cognitive dissonance.

>The white race has been defeated.

Attached: a4c0022381d92b422f625f846b912c3060ee8a38d3f06cea10bb62fc1fb94ad7_1.jpg (372x372, 112K)

Rich faggot liberals were literally propping up the ticket sales artificially. Every nigger in america saw this movie, somehow.

>tfw wanted to go see this movie because I was legit and actually excited
>the cinema near me is in a black area in London
>kept seeing blacks going to the cinema draped in African flags, dancing outside etc
>not sure why as we don't live in America but this is London
>decide to go 'in costume' so that the black people accept me and don't harass me
>after thinking carefully, decide to go wearing a mask of Burkina Fasos president from 1983-1987, Thomas Sankara, who was a Marxist revolutionary that refused foreign aid
>get to the cinema, buy my ticket
>take my mask out and put it over my face
>as I walk in a bunch of chimps stop me
>'OI BRUV THIS GUY IS IN BLACK FACE'
>try to explain who I am, that I am the closest equivalent to a real Wakanda leader
>they refuse to listen, accuse me of dressing as Eddie Murphy
>pull my mask off, take me outside and beat the shit out of me
>tfw too scared to go back

fucking dumb cunts don't know african history

Attached: 06655a70216ac9f9e55392cabb553cb7.jpg (540x540, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE

>blacks made a decent movie for a change
a broken clock is right twice a day

Attached: giphy.gif (342x207, 500K)

You are such a white fat pussy kys

And this is how you know to never buy a single music, film or food from USA, since it's all 100% artificially promoted.
Worst quality food, worst quality films and worst quality music, shithole.

So can we finally expect to see some narrowing of this gap, which has remained unchanged for over 30 years?

Attached: SAT scores black and white.png (632x480, 30K)

>blacks made the movie

Nope.jpg

Attached: lambdish.jpg (520x640, 56K)

>Movie tickets constantly going up in cost by the second
>Population constantly going up by the second
>Organizations/celebrities buying out entire theater's to virtue signal
I'd be surprised if Avengers 3 doesn't beat it out though.

Underrated.

Deport niggers to Wakanda (Liberia) now.

Look up all the highest grossing films of every year

85% at least will be white, and that's being conservative

meh still like the guardians of the galaxy better, but then again watched gotg in cinema vs torrent black panther. that and i did keep thinking that all over media is gonna be nigs thinking wakanda is real for the next 2 years of KANGS shit.

They are adorably dumb
If they were not ruining the west i'd find them very funny people probably

FUCKING BASED

>capeshit
The only shit I went to see last were Dr. Strange and Guardians 2, not going to be assed to see more of this garbage. And adding on the gimmick of a magical technologically advanced black society doesn't motivate me anymore than if it was some white society, because in the end Marvel's gone down the drain, their movies suck, and I'm not giving them or DC money.

don't forget, Black Panther was created by a pair of jews, and in universe it was Tony Stark's father that kick started Wakanda's development

pretty weird outlook there, Üter. crushing is not hatred. obedience is a form of love, and ALL races and nations will submit to Allah. that’s why Muslims name their sons Abdullah – slave of Allah. this is the greatest possible honor

all children are born Muslim, they have to be educated into falsehood. Islam was not created by Muhammad (swt) but was the primordial monotheism of Adam (swt), Noah (swt), Abraham (swt), and Jesus (swt).

when Muslims say ALLAHU AKBAR, they are not proclaiming “God is great”. it is a comparative. They are saying “God is greatER” and the unstated referent is anything and everything in the universe