MC is retarded with women

>MC is retarded with women

>women like him and want to fuck him anyways

>guy asks girl out
>he fucking gets on his knees and bows while begging her to go out with him
Are japs really this fucking beta?

Just like me

Not every MC needs to be aware of the female characters love towards if it doesn't even matter to the story. When the MC is in love they act like pathetic beta males.

>MC is retarded with women
You would need writers that aren't retarded with women themselves, and you won't find them in anime studios

As far as I know in life, the 90% of men are retarded with women, and the other 10% is also retarded with women but they believe they actually aren't.

>MC switches out fun and interesting deck based around heroes for a boring and shitty deck based around space animals(???)
>also adds his demon waifu

>MC is an alpha that fucks every girl in his harem in the opening chapters

>The MC can't just ask the girl out
>If a relationship progresses, the series is basically over unless it turns into NTR
>Teasing until the last second then ending it with a tiny bit of progress is the correct way to do romance
Every mangaka, writer and fan that thinks like this needs to be hanged in public.

>MC is retarded

Is cracking a light joke and recommending a nice place to eat out really that hard for Japs?

>fun and interesting deck
>elemental heroes

If I hear an explanation of flame wing man's effect again I'm gonna pull this trigger on myself.

Oops, wrong image

>MC fucks unvirgin heroines

>girls love the MC because he is "nice" and "kind"
>so are other characters but no one loves them

>MC is MC

Context?

When my flame wingman destroys your monster, you lose life points equal to it’s attack!

I dare you to name a single show. That's right, you CAN'T.

>MC cannot talk with any girl without being a blushing shuddering sperg who screams at random points
>the only characters are MC and girls

Come now, you can't possibly believe Yuya is worse than Yuma.

This is a bad show.