What's Marvels connection to the raid on Sup Forums

Somewhat of a continuation from

What exactly does Wizards and Marvel have against Sup Forums?

Attached: Here it comes.png (1000x1080, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they think we are the muscle up boys that beat them up in school our when they went to buy some bread for breakfest. skinheads, nazis and shit

>Goldbloom

Attached: 1494108094899.gif (500x500, 1M)

and after all mother company of Marvel is Disney
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

>#diversityisfine
>#fuckwhitepeople

Attached: 1507389355543.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

Also welcome to all the newfags, leave now or be here forever.

Attached: 1503252871646.png (980x445, 475K)

Attached: 1517827092659.jpg (254x198, 10K)

Q said this would happen.

Attached: 1516301261113.png (999x442, 193K)

When exactly did SJWs take over Marvel and Wizards?

literally who are these clowns?

I love this type of posts.

Attached: 1503255815691.png (2813x1521, 2.05M)

its a t_d false flag.

(((Goldbloom)))

Every single fucking time

Never heard of the organisation Wizards, but Marvel is easily explained.
Their latest comic efforts saw the coaling and cunting of Iron Man, who's now a blaxploitation stereotype.
Sup Forums as a creator of memes and as a home to what used to be called normalcy holds greater cultural influence than Marvel does, and we're not even getting paid.
That's gotta sting for a feminine kike operation.

So it's Operation Piss in a Sea of Piss. I'm sure this will work very well for them as it has for others foolish enough to take up this suicide pact.

Posts like these are the equivalent of nihilism for adolescents, the world don't fit your narrative as closely as you think it does but to know that you would have to be socially active.

>and suddenly, you don't like people so much.
>Suddenly, you don't see so much good in them.
I am here. I have four people whom I consider myself close to, and even then, they're incredibly flawed but I dont have to hide who I am around them unlike everyone else.
>Suddenly, you have to start hiding your powerlevel.
>Suddenly, you have nothing in common with "normalfags"
>Suddenly, your extraversion dies along with your faith in humanity
This happened first. No longer the "ha ha look how Jack Black outgoing I am." Now I can't even stomach having "deep" conversations.

Attached: 1509651691920.png (1011x1013, 219K)

figures

#Diversityisfine
#Fuckwhitepeople

fucking wew lads

Attached: 1488459552949.gif (347x244, 3.74M)

Slott and Bendis' spider-men were utter garbage
Yost's Scarlet Spider was fun
Spider-man selling his marriage to notSatan was telling of modern Marvel's ethics.

Its Wizards of the Coast, the company in charge of Magic the Gathering. They've been attacted after they banned a youtuber that specialized in MTG for life for teasing cam whore cosplayers and so he dug up some dirt on them and found out they have pedos working as judges and gamestore owners all over at the card tournaments

>What exactly does Wizards and Marvel have against Sup Forums?
Is it legit Marvel and WotC, or is it just people from Marvel and MtG message boards?

im actually genuinely curious, do you people really actually fall so easily for these false flags posted by OP? or do you just play along because it makes things feel a little better?

(((Goldbloom)))

The guns. Give it to me.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

>the world don't fit your narrative as closely as you think it does
Nothing would make me happier than this being the truth.

>He thinks Sup Forums is right-wing
Confirmed for never having actually visiting Sup Forums before calling for it to be he raided.

I wouldn't be suprised if a bunch of the sjw writers from marvel were involved. They spend more time fighting the culture war online than actually writing their books

So Wizards is mad at people for not liking their shitty sets from the past 5 years?

Attached: 1507418722444.jpg (640x360, 34K)

>Their politically incorrect boards
>boards

>supposedly getting raided
>Haven't even noticed

Pissing into an ocean of piss

I think the issue is that Sup Forums reacts negatively to the dumber shit (not all the dumb shit, just the dumbest shit)
Like 'unsolicited opinions on Israel' or femThor using Mjolnir to beat on Odin
Mind you, take that with a pinch of salt. I dropped off reading comics a while ago so it's old information.

Attached: 1457533649237.jpg (904x669, 248K)

Attached: this kills the marvel.png (487x334, 278K)

Wonder what they have against Sup Forums

Attached: 1520567109938.jpg (6244x3212, 2.1M)

I'm in Uni for STEM and not even the liberal arts majors are as unreasonable as Sup Forums would claim.
Hell the most logical person in my semester is a black dude, what Sup Forums doesn't realize is that the elite reject statistics because many of them only know well mannered, intelligent black people because of their environment.

>tl;dr if you're not poor or at Berkeley, people are generally fine

Also dungeons and dragons which I think they're pushing the same diversity (everyone is black) shit

I think they filled their greek setting with black people
Which is weird and obviously pushing an agenda.
When people reacted negatively, they trotted out the old 'racism' card despite said people having no issues with, let's say, Arabian Nights.
Players didn't care when they see arabians in the arabian set, Japanese in the Japanese set, or black people in the african sets, but disliking the african greek set was racism
I think there was also pirates which included BBW pirates swinging on ropes

Stop with the common sense it has no value here.

>Going after Sup Forums
No one has ever controlled, silenced, or trolled Sup Forums. You can't troll which has no life.

Genderstudies student detected

You need to go back.

Sup Forums is a pro-white board, not Trump's personal fanclub.

Attached: weaponized autism.jpg (567x567, 38K)

it's fun to play grown up, good for them

You're in STEM but you reject statistics because of outliers?

Kek

Attached: 9D351DF0-3C74-4865-8C80-21E5409B68D1.jpg (400x320, 30K)

so many get threads/kek threads last night were pruned/deleted by mods last night. I haven't seen meme magic that intense in a long time. (((They))) are scared

Fuck these SJW cunts, we need to hunt them down.

It's fake you dumb bastard.

Everything about Sup Forums supporting Trump is probably fake by now.

Attached: Putin.gif (420x420, 1.53M)

I'd like to know who are the game devs involved.

Attached: op.png (480x852, 59K)

Attached: faketweet.png (662x330, 30K)

bump

Attached: wg.jpg (1920x1200, 400K)

This is a forge! This profile doesn't exist (there are only two other profiles with the same name). Redditor newfags are the real shills and raiders. Trump is a zionist.

ISRAEL #1

Kek

>This is a forge! This profile doesn't exist (there are only two other profiles with the same name). Redditor newfags are the real shills and raiders. Trump is a zionist.

Bump for truth.

more like you can't kill what has already died of cancer a long time ago

Cucks

Bump

Friendly reminder that, save Blizzard, these are all failing companies who've gone too far down the SJW rabbit hole and are losing profits because of it.

>more like you can't kill what has already died of cancer a long time ago
Sup Forums is not dead. Most oldfags just know better than to open threads with the word Trump in the header.

Attached: noel.jpg (500x344, 29K)

>Trump campaign uses anonymous imageboard for their marketing
>marketing fag see how good anonymous posters can be at spreading narratives
>Well why not cut costs and let them do our marketing
Fail everytime
Stop posting this shit

>Fail everytime
As system where you get fired for bringing bad news, will always end up doing what works way beyond the point where it stops working, so it ends up back firing.

Attached: lord of the memes.jpg (686x443, 99K)

>bad news
you dont get it, they don't aim at making good marketing, they operate under the assumption that every kind of shit that keeps their brand in the discussion is good. Just don't talk about it. Don't get angry at it or let you bait by their call centre tier "community managers". report and hide. And ffs stop clicking on any link posted on this godforsaken board

>What exactly does Wizards and Marvel have against Sup Forums?
They hate losing shekels. They've invested a lot of scratch into their diversity initiatives, and rather than admit it was the wrong move now that their profits are down, they'll find targets to blame for it so they don't lose face.
Kind of figured Disney would be taking this route after the "Anyone who doesn't like Last Jedi is a misogynist Nazi" narrative appeared when it started massively underperforming.

THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK

Attached: 1422896118864.jpg (1004x1343, 945K)

Why don't we just spam gore and redpill threads?

Attached: gg.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Also they don't know this but more then half of them will stay here and slowly get our perception.

Attached: 1479549654934.jpg (1600x1039, 208K)