Boruto

Shouldn't we be concerned with Kakashi having a fetish of cross dressing as Rin (the girl he killed as a child)?
Kind of weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Narutard/deleted/deleted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did this mysterious character re-appear?

Naruto breeding hips butchered by SP

like clockwork, why are you doing this?

That eye-makeup looks retarded.

He has a thing for small boys

Damn he aged like a wine while his peers aged like a milk.
I mean cmon he even looks much younger than Naruto

Kakashi wears a mask just to cover up a beauty mark? Where are the people going nuts over this?

iirc he covered up his mask because they always associated with his father

Covered his mask with a mask*

Day 12 since Sumire was forever confirmed manga canon.

Proud to be a Hawawa lover

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>reddit spacing
>d-do I fit in yet, guys?
Just like they added “Narutard” to the filter, right?

What a time to be alive

>th-they deleted your thread!
>ignore the hundreds that have gone on uninterrupted!
>b-btfo!

But they don’t, boardculturefag

What a waste of trips, only shitposters like you get banned for spamming off topic replies

Indeed

That’s what happens when you break the rules, boardculturefaggot. Naruto has nothing to do with it. Now let’s see how mods handle your autistic ramblings. desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Narutard/deleted/deleted/

Is that Kakashi? Why is his hair not white and where is his scar?

>fuck off back to your Naruto subreddit
>he says while reddit spacing
Wew

I think you know what time it is

>boardculturefag BTFO again
MODS=GODS

I don't know what I enjoy more, watching Boruto or visiting the Boruto threads and seeing some faggots getting assblasted by the existence of the threads themselves, just to get blown to smithereens immediately.

Yes

Post cute Hawawa's!

Watching resident shitposters like boardculturefag, pinkshitfag, and retard-kun get constantly BTFO is a decent way to pass the time waiting for episodes and chapters. Though I wonder why they aren’t permabanned yet.

was Borts movie before or after this
Is Borts Movie relevant at all?
Either way, why dont we just drop bort soon and focus on more interesting characters with more interesting dilemmas instead?
I mean sure Saradas parental issues are solved but she is still an unstable uchiha, probably the first gen that isnt born through some sort of incest, and thus its more interesting to explore this new path of uchiha.

Sumires little adventure was nice but thanks for Bort and his fathers anime being more filler than content her character development seems to be halted.
Mitsuki being mysterious all the time is just plain boring for me and unless you give me breadcrumbs i dont wanna see characters like him/her.

Denki is shit
Iwade is shit
Inojin is shit
Shikadai is just a copypasta of shikamaru
Chouchou is pretty good.

I wish they would finish school already so we can see the kids fight and see what they can do. This SOL stuff is boring for someone who hasnt watched anime in forever and is starting to again.

Hawawa!

(You)

Anyone else think Naruto and Salad belong together?

Of course, they will accomplish what Nardo and Sauce were never allowed to do

>Denki is shit

Mean

Yes.

His shitpost in the picture got deleted too and the funny thing is that everyone came back to Sup Forums within days.

Now if only mods banned annoying waifufags and shippers maybe we'd be able to not have db super tier autism filled threads.

Coolest Guy gave His blessing, so it's fine

It's only decent ship at the moment; I can't bring myself to actually care about Boruto as a character so I don't really care who he ends up with but I do feel sorry for them.

This

Sometimes I think boardculturefag, pinkshitfag, and retard-kun are all just one ban-evading user

I don't fucking care, addressing anyone by name on an anonymous board is part of the problem. What do you do when you see a retard in public? Ignore it. What should you do when you see a retard here? Ignore them and report.

Anybody who doesn’t like being called by name should just stop living up to it, then

Do you lack reading comprehension, lad? It's not "don't call me that" it's "don't call anyone that or even give them the time of day".

Fuck off, retard-kun

Wig and makeup

>don’t call out shitposters for shitposting
What planet do you live on?

How long more?

>tfw no Hanabi to feed you meat and potatoes

Why is this still a thing?

boobies

I'll give you a challenge. Post NEW Hawawa's.

Here’s a challenge for you, post NEW shitposts

Greatest. Love Story. Ever. Told.

Remider that Boruto will have the most tragic story in the Naruto franchise.
Enjoy the SOL episodes while you can boys.

Where were you when pic related was posted?

Question time:
what do you want to happen in this episode and do you think it actually could happen?

I want to see Orochimaru interact with Anko in some way but it looks like it won't happen because Shino will be the only one talking to the kids and parents and Orochimaru always shuts himself off in his cave
I would also like to see Shino act like a father figure to Sumire so he can finally have some character building and more fanart love

Thought I'd give Boruto a watch. Is it just me or is the art and animation a step below even the first Naruto episodes?

It’s gotta be you, first Naruto episodes weren’t even HD and had choppy inconsistent animation overall

Well yeah of course it is, it's animated by modern Pierrot

Are the parents meeting with Shino, or Iruka? Also, I imagine either Shino or Sai being a parental figure for Sumire. How would Sup Forums react if Naruto or Hinata stepped in as Sumire’s parent? Also, it would be interesting if THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN shows up for Mitsuki. I hope they don’t have Suigetsu in his place, or something.

The artstyle looks more flat in Boruto.

The animation is inconsistent, it's usually okay or bad during SoL episodes and episodes that have little or no action, but on the otherhand, the quality and fluidity of the animation significantly improves during action sequences and end of arc episodes. It's such a shame that such fluid fight animation was wasted on such a terrible show.

The art is incredibly flat, there's barely any detail and everything looks like melted plastic.

This world need more Narusara comics from this guy

But why? What's the point?

It's the tendency for Japanese males to have a lolita-style fetish. Typically, it's materialized in an image of the school girl or nurse. This fetish comes from the Japanese man's inability to muster enough courage to face a woman his age. This is why he turns to someone who is younger - and as usually portrayed - helpless. The logic makes sense but it implies that a good portion of Japanese males are not confident in their own abilities

And why you apply it here? Isn't Naruto a fully realized, married man?

Why would Hawawa marry Bort or even fuck Bort when She is clearly in love with saladbut salad likes chouchou more than anyone

Only patricians understand

We yuri now?

Indeed

Bullshit Salad has shown a ungodly amount of lust towards Bort.
She wants Bort to be her daddy the way sauce could never be.

>implying she isn’t just projecting her list for Nardo

*lust

you are missing a key factor in your ship tho
Salad is childhood friends with bort and that never happens. Hinata is not a childhood friend of Naruto if you wanted to bring that up.

That guy's so full of shit.

>that pose
>that outfit
>that expression
Wew, what a slut

But Boruto is pretty good, user.

Best pairing in the series.

Bort and Salad will be just friends with underlying sexual tension like Jiraiya and Tsunade, Bort’s travels like Jiraiya and brings Hawawa with him for travel fucking, while Salad stays in the village as hokage like Tsunade

but we just establishes Sumire is a lesbian and wants to toss the Salad.
i mean Sumire like bort but i dont think she likes him in that way.

>we just establishes Sumire is a lesbian
You mean you did
>i dont think she likes him in that way.
Yeah, nope

QUADS DON’T LIE!!!

So does Naruto now send ninajs to kill people? Assassinations and shit? he still has an ANBU, right?

I mean he's training these kids to shoot fucking fire and stab people with knives and swords, so clearly there's no era of peace. It's just that the ninjas aren't fighting each other anymore and presumably take missions to shank non ninjas.

>spend your days being a blind fuck watching over the kid of the dude who kicked your ass and cucked you

Just Toneri things. Why is that idiot still on the moon anyway?

Autism.

This is true. But Boruto is only projecting his inherited lust for her dad, so it's okay.

Cry more

Except Bort is tsundere for Nardo, he just wants to be like Sauce because his homolust for Nardo proved to be successful

where is everybody?

B-But user, I’m here

I-It's make sense

Delete

Why she is so happy?

Her idol, Lord Seventh, gave her a “reward” for her “service”

jeez, what is this?
a doujin cover for ants?

I could watch this for hours.

Unrelated, but I could watch this for hours

Don't try to find a realistic consistency for this, user.