How much weed per time is ok?

How much weed per time is ok?
Once a week or two is ok?

What do you think about people that smoke daily and why do they resort to that and how does it affect them?

Attached: mpJhvuN.jpg (958x960, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaljane.com/2013/11/08/cannabinoid-deficiency-may-explain-a-variety-of-health-conditions/
youtube.com/watch?v=yRyKyqhXcig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't smoke blunts all day. smoke enough to medicate

Despite what people say, Joshua, it is addictive and people can develop real negative relationships with it. If you're the kind of person who only smokes once a week it's fine, and I would say how frequently you smoke matter more than how much you smoke. Smoke once or twice a week, as much as you want, and there's no harm in that.

one maybe twice

I smoke everyday. Still go to work and school, pay all my own bills, and work out 3 times a week. And I'm not a dirty Democrat. All about your own mental fortitude

Weed affects people differently. Some people feel "normal" while high, and feel weird and alienated sober. Others become lazy and disgusting useless faggots, most people.

Moshe my boy, considering (((your))) predilection for mental illness it is better to leave the burning bush to the goyim.

The regular high THC strains will kill your motivation and negatively affect memory even if you only smoke once per week.

High CBD weed is where it's at though (with CBD:THC ratio of around 20:1)
No negative effects on memory and pretty much all the positive medical effects.

It's legal in Europe too if THC < 0,2 %

former daily weed smoker for eight years here. 25 years old. Now only smoke once every one to two weeks, on Friday or Saturday night only.

The mental clarity you can is real. The ability to be more present in conversations is real. The ability to express yourself better is real. The savings from not spending so much on weed is real. The more restful sleep is real, I wake up feeling energized and ready, not groggy and slow.

I'm glad I quit smoking daily, desu.....but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the daily smoking part of my life.

oh those eight years were during undergrad and graduate school, got myself two degrees. Felt like it was time to grow out of daily smoking. So definitely not a waste of life fat slob stoner

after i graduated high school i took a year off and smoked weed every day and chased 14 y/o girls and played magic cards. I ended up spending all my money i had been saving up since i started working at 16 and when i ran out of money i stopped smoking like it was nothing, easier to quit than potato chips or ice cream ill tell you that.

i smoke every day. i'm still smarter than most of the people around me.

to be honest, when i don't smoke i get frustrated by how stupid everyone else is. i think i need it to bring me down to normal people's level.

Social harm.
If you can't interact with people normally on a day to day basis you become a recluse. Your relationships fall apart your employer sees you as a liability.
A few puffs for an interesting conversation on the weekend should be the gold standard.
If you're flooding your brain with it all the time it's a complete waste of your life.

>legal in Europe

Attached: 1453863704399.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

bingo

bing bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bingo

Attached: tenor (1).gif (480x270, 3.58M)

Got a 3.5 gpa bachelor's smoking weed every day. It can be done. My friends in school were the same way. If school is generally easy for you, go ahead and get blazed erryday

and this is how the west was lost. weed is a jewish weapon

8 minutes an hour

every 5 minutes

It is though.
In most of the European Union as long as THC

Suure buddy.
You're probably just autistic.

You fixate on everyone else's shortcomings and dismiss your own shortcomings as "irrelevant," refusing to improve yourself in those areas you find most difficult to improve.
The net result is you think you're better than everyone else, even though for soome reason others don't see it that way.

DUDE

Attached: 1466032559684.png (796x398, 62K)

>How much weed per time
This is your brain on marijuana

Bidaily should be your most. Daily use is no bueno in the long term. Ideally you want to indulge no more than once a week.

If you are working a part time job or if you are in college I would say there is nothing wrong with smoking every day if you can handle it.
(I do it).
I would stick to doing it on the weekends once you get a real job, or at least at night after work.

He probably doesn’t speak English as a first language...

Wrong. If 3.5 is easy, you're under achieving. Dont be content with getting by. People can do fine and smoke weed, but I've only ever seen musicians excel and smoke, and even then, their lives are too disordered to make anything of it.

>under-achieving
maybe, but i wouldn't trade the good times I had smoking for a couple more decimal points. never. those times were too good

all you had to do was laugh your way back to rebbit, fuck off libfag

Also
>don't be content with getting by
why? i have no desire beyond living comfortably with a nice family. thats all you can really ask for in this life. no, i don't want to be a rich money-grubbing jew.

Nice kinda the stuff I do ,once in a time fun
Cool
+1
Muhahahaha
my mistake.
Intended to write something like "what would be the perfect balance of weed use" when you don't flood your brain with it but enjoy it from time to time

Do Europeans drink a lot of alcohol? In America, some people do, some don't because they have families and such. Most of the time when I see "events" happening within Europe or whatever, it always looks like it's either middle aged European couples (with no kids) that drink a lot, instead of being with their families or doing other hobbies.

Perhaps this isn't the case, that's why I'm asking. It would explain the significantly low birthrates though.

Weed does nothing but give me terrible anxiety, so some people can't do it.

How much drinking is ok a week? I usually force myself to have two days sober and then one day of drink.

Attached: tarsier-4.jpg (990x676, 70K)

The drinking culture is totally different in Europe, it's not frowned upon to drink beer at lunch- you won't get sneers or odd looks like you do in the states.

Its largely an individual choice...I've known some people who could smoke everyday and function, while other daily smokers were complete fuckups. Notice if it affects your life adversely or if your friends tell you it is...never ignore friends.

This is something I hear from my fat, unaccomplished friend who has a psychological addiction too. Get well soon.

I have a one hitter (but you can get two or three hits off it), I usually hit it when I get home from work, then again at bedtime.

>If it works for me it works for others.
That 3.5 could have been a 4 if you didn't smoke.

i started to smoke everyday cause of stress from new job, but i realized now thats expensive (even with my medical card) so i just do it like once or twice a week now. life wasn't ruined, i didn't become an unproductive fag, nothing changed from when i smoked everyday to stopping it and lowering it completely. im fine :)

all you alcoholic and cig fags can't say the same thing when you become addicted and become pathetic losers when you do that stuff everyday. weed is king.

Attached: important.png (500x513, 254K)

MJ is the ultimate Black pill. When you finally realize that you're White, Heterosexual, Male and non-Jewish, you were born a winner of the Black pill lottery.

It depends, if you suffer from cannabinoid deficiency you might need it on a regular basis - but for recreational use you should take it easy and keep a low dosage once in a while. The herb is a spice for your life, if you use to much you ruin it.

medicaljane.com/2013/11/08/cannabinoid-deficiency-may-explain-a-variety-of-health-conditions/

see worth it IMO

I smoke every day because of boredom, mainly. Before work, during work and after work. Only costs me about £60 a week.

Attached: image.jpg (484x605, 19K)

Smoking before bedtime is fucking degenerate

Exactly the thing if I talk about this with those who smoke everyday on Reddit I become public enemy that "judges them"
Without trying to understand my argument.

I smoke every day

Bout 4 grams. I buy stuff thats 100 for 28 grams.

Im going to take a bowl now and let you know how I feel.

I feel finee

I do this because the recession hurt me as a child and it doesnt give me shits the next day like beer.

>worth it IMO
I quit smoking before going back to college. Now I have a 4.0, about to buy a car, and saving up 5-6k for a computer. I think this is worth it.

>tangible things are more important than good times with friends
ok jew

>during work
don't do this

>you can't have good times with friends without getting high all of the time
Loser

minutely

Attached: 1457326954913.jpg (1280x1080, 259K)

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

Don't ruin everyone else's time just because you need to be a JB Pete baby to get anywhere.

Attached: 409.png (612x497, 399K)

Attached: 1509298424866.jpg (599x549, 106K)

Actually good point about the meds and stuff.
Who would need a lot of expensive medication if it could be solved with cannabis

>not making those good times better with a bit of pot
also
>$5-$6k for a computer
lol why, my $200 laptop can do most things besides play manchild video games on HD graphics
oh, that's it
video games make you 100x the loser than you would be if you smoked weed

0/year

Absolutely degenerate, unless you're taking marijuana for a real health problem. What said.

fags

>my $200 laptop can do most things
No it can't, and of the things it does, it doesn't do them well.
>video games make you 100x the loser than you would be if you smoked weed
How so? Chronic use is literally degenerative. Not only is weed a terrible investment, but it has negative neurological effects associated with long term use, and, depending on method of ingestion, negative cardiovascular effects as well. Are you sure you're just not lashing out because I"m shitting all over the substance you're addicted to?

Bi-monthly at the most, it should be used sparingly so that your life doesn't revolve around it

you can smoke every day.. but dont be a complete loser and do it ALL day

Weed is degenerate and faggot shit.
>amphetamines
>cocaine
>nicotine and caffeine
That's the white man's combo. If you're a true freak then get on 500 migs of test prop too, for general health than anything.

I vape strains with 25%+ THC every night and it doesn't do anything to my motivation, and my memory isn't any shittier than it has always been. though I'm likely an outlier in statistics if anything.

Is this barrels with english "novichok" for killing own people?

>looking for approval to engage in behavior you find desirable

the absolute state of plebs

Attached: 1422395128087.jpg (400x462, 48K)

coffee + weed is the best

Idk i smoke daily since i was 17, Im 24 now. I live on my own, as I've done for the past 4 years fully supporting myself. I have a good job I speak 4 languages and I've lived in 3 different countries. I never went to college PR uni because if u cant make it in this world without a degree ur a fucken moron.

>stim +hallucinogen/sedative
Retarded combo, only combine synergistic drugs for greater effectiveness. Further proof weedfags are of sub nigger IQ.

>No it can't
....bro...

I believe you should smoke weed once your WEEK is done, like friday night or sat night. That's it. More than that and you're a faggot.

Blog ancedotal comin thru

>be in college
>be in houseless frat
>35-45 man chapter
>1/3rd are stoners, i.e. will choose weed over alcohol/will smoke several times a week
>out of the stoner group, about 1/3 would fail out, 1/3 would underperform, 1/3 would be finely adjusted
>virtually all of them at one point would drop the fraternity
>gateway drug is true, majority of the stoner group would go on to try and traffic harder drugs (MDMA, coke, hallucinogens)
>majority of the stoner group were less prepared than when they entered as freshman

I imagine any legalization to be correlated with my college experience, and it would affect society in a overall detrimental way. About a third would self destruct, a third would underperform, and a third would be mentally capable individuals which doesn't affect them as negatively.

t. daily smoker for 3 year straight, still smoke on the weekends. Civil Engineer in Training.

Attached: 1461909634465.jpg (1119x591, 56K)

Just proves you haven't explored this state or taken advantage of it. It's amazing for programming.

Attached: dzbQCj4.png (1024x768, 505K)

are u really going to trust a nazi tho?

I think 4g a week is the max before it's no longer within moderation. I can't remember my source, but you can look it up. That's just smoking. You can vaporize the 4g and supplement with capsules like I do. If you grow you can juice in the morning.

Attached: 1521745772805.jpg (600x600, 26K)

Awesome. I smoke about 2g a week

Adderall, ritalin and modafinil are far superior get-shit-done drugs.
Get off weed, lift, low dose test faggot.

I'm not talking about getting shit done. I'm talking about absorbing a sea of code and surfing it and conjuring something out of nothing.

I roll 6g cannagars for occasional indulgences, but I can't finish one alone. I just like making them and I have way too much weed. I usually end up giving them away to my one stoner friend.

I'd suggest 3-4 times a week max. But i don't even manage that I've smoked most days in the last 3 years or so. It's definitely addictive, although the withdrawal isn't too bad. Would be much easier if i didn't smoke with tobacco so whenever I withdraw I withdraw from both of them.

In terms of affects, not a huge amount. Some short term memory loss perhaps, especially in terms of having what I was about to say just vanish from my mind. But it's not huge, and doesn't seem to affect my long term memory retention (t.currently doing postgrad work whilst learning two languages and the piano). It also means I very rarely dream (or at least i very rarely remember my dreams). That's the big bonus for me. I like it medicinally because it helps me deal with my anxiety and depression, but the whole no dreams thing is really the part I care most about. I have horrible dreams when I'm really depressed, and often even when I'm not. daily weed usage stops me dreaming and that works great for me. I don't care too much about the addiction aspect. I'm glad I got addicted to this rather than some of the other drugs I've tried over the years.

Attached: 1521848609331.jpg (950x1144, 104K)

Attached: 1520871848922.gif (300x186, 446K)

This . When I was 14 back in 2012 , for a while I was a full on stoner .. Pink Floyd , Lynyrd Skynyrd , and trance I listened to while I smoked. It was a gram everyday for a while .. no lie . My brother still does this and I swear he doesn’t get High unless he smokes a lot , better to keep it at a level where it’s chill.

I relate to this hard. But the other poster is also right it might be a mild autism thing as well. High functioning autism benefits from some kind of depressant - I always liken it to being about 2-3 espressos up compared to most people - you're too alert and awake, too hypersensitive, and some kind of depressant drug like weed or alcohol helps smooth over the social situations. Weed definitely does make normal people/western society easier to deal with though. Turns down the volume on the degeneracy.

Attached: 1521847611435.png (584x800, 110K)

I get easily bored so I started smoking everyday since maybe the last 4 months.

I don't know if that makes me a loser but otherwise I wont get housework done because its so boring. I react to it more like a stimulant.

I haven't noticed it having an effect on my memory or anything, but my job doesn't require huge mental effort

its the ultimate get boring shit done combo

The Pot is really nice for mundane tasks. You don't need high mental focus to cook for yourself, clean after yourself, clean yourself, misc chores, etc.
For me it motivates me to actually do those things because i feel particularly shitty for neglecting them when I'm high.

yes, especially on a solo task

Exactly the type of degenerate excuse I'd expect a fag to come up with for his drug addiction.

>weed per time

are you on krystal?

>spending money on a drug to feel normal
At this point, I think you have to admit there is a larger problem at hand.

Attached: 1504476074596.jpg (250x250, 23K)

>thinks weed is to feel normal

>insert blacknwhite version

cunt

leaf

Low dose test doesn't work, it still shuts your balls down and you'll be a low T soyboy when you come off.

A lot of Sativa's actually produce more a stimulating high instead of a couch lock Indica. Just depends on strain. Also don't do any drugs how will any of you reach enlightenment and unlock your kundalini?

bro, if you like having full control of your mental capacities, do not smoke at all. If your a self destructive limp dick who wants to take a backseat to mentally robust winners, then smoke as much as you want.

shits expansive but in moderetion its ok
just dont become video related
youtube.com/watch?v=yRyKyqhXcig

>per time

I don't know, I just end up smoking every day. I suppose it depends on the person more than anything else. On the other hand, I do not have any other addiction issues. Honestly, I'd recommend people to avoid it although it's pretty much my only escape from a reality I suffer knowing.