Is vaping the soy equivalent in the world of drug use?

Is vaping the soy equivalent in the world of drug use?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it's an alternative to wasting my money to big tobacco.

So now you're wasting your money on big China?

Attached: VT-Soy-Milk.jpg (693x759, 43K)

Yeah. I say this even though I have a vape myself.

No, vaping saves bud, doesn't ruin your lungs and the smell doesn't stick in your clothes and house like with smoking.
Obviously you can be cringe about vaping too.

t. volcanofag

No, I buy locally made nicotine e-juice.

pretty much.

Attached: feel the soy.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

Wait.. are we talking about nicotine?
Even I'm not that gay..

vaping in itself is a good way to quit.

Obsessing over it, and basing your whole identity around it is buggish. (Just like weed "culture")

Attached: DUOa33SVwAAXkJn (1).jpg (1152x2048, 155K)

yes, smoke a cigarette, you gay niggers.

aside from the devices, if you make your own juice, it's full MiUSA.

I bought a device over a year ago. Havent given a dollar to the chinese since. Just make your own juice, coils, and use american cotton.

>drug use
>vaping

Shoot heroin you cuck boy.

Only buy locally made juice. FDA approved too.

Vaper here, using it to quit.

I went for cigs, to chew/snuff, to vaping.

So before switching to #420vapeitlyfe I looked into exactly what's going on with vaping and the health issues... etc. I have to say, there is no better, obviously placed, unbiased, unflitered evidence of what's wrong with American politics then what you see when you look into vaping. I think it's because it's a niche issue, but everything is right there in front of your eyes on how fucked our system is. Big tobacco has absolutely BTFO'd vaping through POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS. It's absolutely amazing that our system operates the way it does, and I urge you guys to go down this rabbit hole to see for yourselves even if you think vaping is gay.

>hurr durr not putting massive amounts of tar and carcinogens in your body makes you a cuck

Ex smoker who went to vaping here and wish I would of done it years ago. Ill never touch another cancer stick as long as I live vaping made me quit overnite its that good. Of course vape culture can be pretty faggy but you can vape and smoke weed without getting submerged in the cringe fest. Pic related is my baby

Attached: 8818B7FE-933C-484A-B6EC-F05F4C6FE5F6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

>t cucks
Smoking is the best thing for your testosterone. Ever wondered how back in the day people smoked and ever since they stopped everything went to shit?

gallon of pg/vg is cheap as is nic juice
vaping unflavored is the safest

>tfw not knowing about thc oil vape cartidges

Attached: 1.7TB Kek.jpg (1024x837, 86K)

You both are right

This guy is the biggest pussy in the industry.
I hope he gasses himself.

vaping nicotine is unhealthy and gay as hell. also the super high concentration of nicotine causes baldness. the constant absorption of artificial ingredients is cancer causing as well.

vaping weed is great, though.

Which ingredients?

I am raging at this cuck faggot even without the sound. Is there any hope for our species lads?

Attached: 1521867229869.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

Ehh, when I quit smoking and started vaping i got my gf pregnant, quitting increases T and sperm count.

>girl had sex with me even though I vape

larp

>is there any hope for our species?

You just posted hope

You're still a nicotine addict though and hence weak minded.
t. Lad who went cold turkey 7 years ago and hasn't had nicotine since.

You mean
>they fabricated scientific studies
>they make baseless claims
>they outright lie about their own false studies
>they push propaganda into young people’s minds

It’s a DYSTOPIA and when it crumbles WE ALL FALL DOWN MOTHER FUCKER

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/

Cigarette smoking has a positive and independent effect on testosterone levels.

>wearing juicy couture
>hope
She will be a roastie by 15

No, that's sugar

Her parents are obviously twisted sick libs for getting their kid a nigger baby. She rejected it so there’s hope

I own a vape manufacturing company. The money negates the negative side effects of vape doucherey.

I put dabs in my vape

THIS

Attached: coca cola.png (1600x1200, 395K)

Neat.

>vaping nicotine is unhealthy and gay as hell. also the super high concentration of nicotine causes baldness. the constant absorption of artificial ingredients is cancer causing as well.
>
>vaping weed is great, though.

Attached: jewed.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Strong, healthy, and independent guys are more likely to start smoking at school. So yeah, there are more cool guys among smokers.

I've been smoking since 08.. Cannot get into vaping
Newport Red 100s are my go-to

Attached: NewportNonMentholRed100.jpg (600x600, 69K)

I disagree. Its nothing like actually smoking and I coughed more after a week of vaping than I did after 10 years of smoking.

yes.

Attached: tumblr_omaq72lbAH1vo3n9zo1_6060478.png (500x796, 165K)

Shoot some krokodil, soy boy

smoking tobacco is the soy of drug use, regardless of vaping or not

Volcanofag reporting in. Cleaned and put my bong away 4 years ago and have been filling bags ever since. No more brown loogies in the morning shower nor coughing out half a lung on each rip

take the snuspill

Attached: soy.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

kek, saved.

The real question is what flavor is most redpilled xD

ever try just not smoking you degenerate fucks.

If youre spitting up brown goo from smoking weed youve been smoking some Mexican dirt leaf. Weed has never done any of that to me and Ive been going heavy for years

Tobacco. Preferably extracted from real tobacco.

underrated post