Are you prepared to see the best anime studio blowing everyone's mind with their absolute magnum opus?

Are you prepared to see the best anime studio blowing everyone's mind with their absolute magnum opus?

Wanker

>still shilling this garbage

No one told me there were making a second season of Nichijou!

Can't wait for this to follow the same destiny as Phantom World and Maid Dragon.

K-On!! was seven years ago.

Kys KyoA-Drone

They should make a proper haircut and not something which looks like something people at miss universe contest would have.
Like jeez, running whole time with such a haircut is bullshit

Getting mixed signals here, Maidragon was great and better than anyone expected.

Maidragon is a prime example of shitty manga by literally who turned to one of the best animes of all time by the piwer of Kyoani though

>garbage
how can you have formed an opinion on something you haven't seen?

>shitty manga by literally who
It's quite popular in Japan though

Only if you can stand kyoani sameface.

This post right here should probably be a Sup Forums banner image.

Is curious how you can just change "Maid Dragon" with "Phantom World" and the sentences are still 100% accurate.

Not really, it's barely known.

And Koe no Katachi is an example of how a solid manga turned into a mediocre movie, point?

Maidragon is ONLY known thanks to Kyoani, no one cared before. Even now, Kanna and Elma manga are more popular because based on anime designs

The other way around my man, even Sup Forums agreed. Only retard contrarians believe the manga is better. Newfags like yourself don't remember how everyone complained about stupid subplots and shitty characters later in the series. Kyoani adapted the best parts in a coherent manner.

kyoto animation hype is deader than disco

Nigger the only decent part of the movie was the first half (and still is more heartwarming in the manga), the drama of the second half was a fucking shitfest in the movie while in the manga while not perfect, was much better developed.

Whatever you say newshit

KnK author should be grateful to Kyoani for adapting his manga into something decent and associated with them

Whatever you say brainlet Kyoanus

For a literal who he sure gets a lot of work even before any of his series were animated.

>implying you can't tell the difference just by their eyes

Don't forget that VEG books are literally classic tier. No wonder why author didn't want to sell his work to any other studio, only Kyoani could adapt such a god tier prose properly.

>Magnum opus
Already happened bro.

Only if they could've covered dessociation and surprise

Haruhi looks kinda shitty compared to VEG trailer, desu
Even the Hyouka, the current best anime, doesn't look good in comparison.

They sure do love their kurime

>desu
Finally, never forget newfags are the ones pushing the VEG meme.

>all that matters is how it looks

K-On!! (which looks amazing and has great visual/sound direction while also having astounding characterization) remains unmatched, sorry sweetie.

Post your favorite VEG moments.
Mine is here:

>Not even while being a machine girl can she be left with wet clothes. As a change of clothes was necessary, she lay a bathrobe around her supposedly perfect body and headed for the bathroom. It had been a while since anyone other than Oscar regularly used it, so in a lapse of memory, he entered it without knocking and ended up seeing her while she was had not changed yet.

>“Ah, I’m sor… ry… eh?”

>He swallowed his breath due to perplexity.

>“EEEH?!”

>What was reflected in Oscar’s eyes was a sight more bewitchingly beautiful than any naked woman. Dripping golden hair. Beautiful blue orbs of a dimension that would not soften even within a painting. The finely-shaped lips just below them. A flesh body with a slender neck, an outstanding collarbone, plump breasts, and feminine curves.

>Her artificial arms consisted of metal rings from the shoulders to the fingertips. But it was only them. Despite the many scratches, other than the arms, the rest was surprisingly real skin. With that delicate body, she did not seem at all like a mechanical doll, but a relatively normal human being.

>With everything he had believed in until then being mantled over by the shocking revelation, Oscar tried to confirm what he was seeing many times.

>“Master.” Violet called with a voice that seemed to be judging him as he continued to ogle in astonishment.

>“UAAAAAAH! UAAAAAH! UAAAAAHAAAAAH!”

>Clannad
>kanon
>Suzumiya

No. It won't be better.

>Oscar Wilde/Charles Dicken tier writing

now this is cinèma

Yeah, I can't wait until they air some literal polished shit with lots of visual filters but people can't stop praising it because it looks good.
This show will prove to the entire world how shallow sakugafags are, and it's going to be amazing.

NOTHING BUT JAW DROPPING ART
ART

Just saw it. Human mind cannot fathom how good it was. Every aspect of this show is far beyond perfection. Clearly years ahead of its time. This is what all other studios will strive to replicate for the next ten years at least.
Need to say, it makes any other anime (even Kyoani ones, even the Hyouka) look like a sad joke in comparison.

Honestly these blind KyoAni praise threads or posts aren't funny anymore.

It's falseflagging from SHAFTfags.

Of everything KyoAni has made you choose those as the best?

Or ironic posting from people who want a laugh.

Of course.

>actually got tricked by the shaft v. kyoto gag
die teen

Kyoani practice of granting the most successful internet shills by special event tickets brings resulrs.

die gibberishposter

I've seen reviews from prescreening events, if at least 10% is true AOTC is upon us.

Which is why it flopped in sales?

Not really. Don't forget, Kyoanishop sells 10x times more discs that mentioned in oricon ratings.

>why is everyone praising it so much when all i see is good art?
>oh it's by KyoAni

what's it about?

Basically Nagato 2.0

Not quite sure but I heard it about some combat android in authentic and historical accurate European setting, who turns out to not be android at all and then we realize she in not a human but some superhuman being with god powers, something like this.

neat

>someone had to make a cherry picked chart to defend this

>ITT: I shit myself

Which can be cited where?

Common knowledge

>Haruka Fujita
JUST

Takase is smol.

70% of anime has sameface problems but you still watched them.

It is a lie, kyoanushop sells jackshit

Google 'ultimatemegax', plebian.

Those are all their main girls. Unless you're completely retarded it's not hard to see the difference between their eyes.