If young 'uns are so lazy and spoiled, how come they are the most career...

If young 'uns are so lazy and spoiled, how come they are the most career, educationally and politically (regardless of side) conscious generation yet? The most common drugs in universities right now are modafinil and adderall - which don't give you a high, or make you smarter or stronger, all they do is make you work harder.

Attached: 90321894982132.jpg (1200x630, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afinilexpress.com/
masculinedevelopment.com/modafinil-vs-adderall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>...adderall - which don't give you a high

Lol

I have a dopamine deficiency and when I take adderal it fixes that and removes my fear of
social interaction.

Niggers are growing and the kike wants more, so the goy have to work harder

Actually studies into modafinil prove definitively that it enhances brain performance, not that it's worth taking, but its fact that it helps.

Not to mention the effect of placebo added.

>If young 'uns are so lazy and spoiled

They arent. The last few generations are statistically the most well behaved since WWII.

Four chan dwellers are however bottom of the barrel human produce: neets, low achievers hikikomoris, antisocials, failures. And Sup Forums is among the worst boards.

You see where I'm going with this. It's a clear case of selection bias. If all you ever do is be shit and hang around shit, of course you assume everything is shit.

Attached: tat.jpg (472x308, 23K)

its better than adderall. Amphetamines are amphetamines no matter what you call them. They can fuck up a lot of people.

From what I hear it’s a pretty good drug. It removes the mental effects of inadequate sleep, makes you smarter if you have had adequate sleep, and doesn’t really have side effects.

I think I'd need this drug. How can I get it?

Chooo Chooo!! afinilexpress.com/
I am not related in any way to the owner of that site.

Also read this: masculinedevelopment.com/modafinil-vs-adderall/

Attached: expanding brain.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

And yet they have the least amount in savings for their age group out of all generations thus far. Are the least employed, and have the largest amount of gender studies degrees?

Back in the day, you walked up hill both ways, and no one bitched and moaned about "privilege." And if you wanted a dildo, you didn't just go down to The Pleasure Hut or whatever. Sex stores off the highway? Are you MAD!?!?!! Back in the day, you had to go into the forest, and find a big ol' hunk of wood. And you took that hunk of wood back to your house, and you hid that hunk of wood from your parents. And when your dad was at work, and your mom was at book club, you snuck into your dad's woodshop and you carved that piece of wood. you started with the table saw, and rounded off the edges with the belt sander. If needed, you would have to bust out the dremel. And you carved that dildo. And it took time. You damn kids, you don't know anything about blood sweat and tears. And once you carved that wooden penis, you needed to make sure to SAND THE SHIT OUT OF IT. No one wants a splinter in their woo-ha. Have you ever sat there, for 10 hours, sanding a wooden dildo, in your dads woodshop, that you weren't supposed to be in, while your dad was at work, and your mom at book club? I DON'T THINK SO. And then after you sanded that wooden penis into a smooth, useable object, you had to lacquer it, and possibly apply a coat of varnish safe for insertion. Nowadays you damn kids and your purple dildos. You just go to Bob's Crank Shaft and walk out with 14 purple dildos. And you're talking about the privilege and the boppity and the bloopity and the beep and the boop. When I met my wife, I didn't just go down to Tom's Rubber Tackle Shack and walk out with one of them magic vibrato things. No sir! I cut that out and sanded it down, in my woodshop. Damn kids.

So what your saying is that this generation is so lazy that they have to spoil themselves with drugs to do what previous generations could do without?

Attached: 1521349322493.webm (720x576, 1.87M)

have you ever taken adderall? lol it's speed you dumb ass it will get you high as fuck

>Also read this: masculinedevelopment.com/modafinil-vs-adderall/
>Free 10 tabs give away
Nice try, Giant pharma

Attached: FB_IMG_1520495293385.jpg (1070x1459, 78K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-13-12-41.png (720x1280, 292K)

there are no magic pills....

movie?

alpha dog

great movie

Some one clearly hasn't railed a line of adderall before

Adderall is amphetamine.

Amphetamine doesn't "give you a high"/produce euphoria?

I just want to tell you that Jesus Christ is Lord.

I was thinking of modafinil when I typed that you nitpicking pricks. Point still stands - the main use is for focusing.

you sound like a kid motherfucker do you know what I had to do to get here you don't even begun to comprehend all the chickens and roosters in this possibility of a reality. I can destroy you so easily)) but it doesn't matter beause its all smiles you can try but you can run you can pull a pun but you will may not have no fun,

You get your dopamine levels tested?

>career
Most millenials dick around in college, rack up debt and become gas pumpers with college degrees.

>educationally
If by education you mean bubble filling and gender studies.

>Politically
Reposting articles from Slate and Huffpost on facebook isn't exactly being politically conscious is it?