Is Jim blackpilled? How come he doesnt care about anything?

Is Jim blackpilled? How come he doesnt care about anything?

Attached: 9C25BF42-06B6-42BB-84F5-DA039287DBD8.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyAfbT6jChM
youtube.com/watch?v=uv1yGo7jOiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a yt whore, who cares if he cares?

Hi Jim, how's your weekend?

Because gamergate turned out so embarassing that he doesn't want to care for a cause ever again

I think he just likes watching shit burn.

He's funny. The real question is if he's Dr. Murdoch or not
>delet this

So is Sup Forums just going to ignore the fact that he was taken apart piece by piece?
youtube.com/watch?v=VyAfbT6jChM

youtube.com/watch?v=uv1yGo7jOiA

hes stuck in some old Sup Forums tier le troll tier gay shit. For the lulz guys i love an internet shitshow guys im an ebin trole

because he's a faggot that plays video games and makes a living by snarky comment videos on youtube drama

There is nothing worth caring about. I wish reddit would fuck off with this "blackpill" meme.

wtf I hate jim now

He's a pussy that stands for nothing.

Jim doesn’t care about you, you shouldn’t care about him

Holy fuck those voices do sound similar

His a faggot fedora tipper.

is there a list explaining all these fucking pill colors?

it's actually a pro-jim video though

Jim was threatened by the glow in the dark CIA niggers. He was getting too close to the truth with his video on TenpleOS.

Probably does not like feeling accountable
Standing up for something or being someone gives other people something to attack, he does not like vulnerability.
I like Jim, but he is in a nutshell too much of a pussy/lazy to stand for anything.
If you've followed him for long enough you can probably join the dots. He avoids anything that might tie him up and only opened a patreon up after being put in a corner because of a health condition that god bad enough.

I believe it's a smart move to navigate the internet, makes you an ethereal target you can only miss on, plus you can't lose the game if you never play. It's a safe comfy strategy.

I have no idea who he is. Put a link in the OP next time, faggot.

Fucking pussies. They know they're talking about Jim but they're too afraid to outright call him out. Alt-righters are a joke

Jim is basically old Sup Forums

Jim, I appreciate what you did during Gamergate, but nobody cares about your internet soap operas between you and random pedos and furfags.

lol shill threads are so obvious, you are all trash and should be fired what a waste of money

If you were stuck in a wheelchair you’d be pretty blackpilled too

Not true. The Great Babyfur war is what made me a fan of Jim.

they do call jim by name, just watch more than 30secs, but the funny thing is they make fun of sargon saying: I know jim has the same beliefs as me; and then go on to say: i know jim has our beliefs, lol

Lurk moar you pickle rick watching faggot

This, he's mid to late 2000's Sup Forums

>2014 gamergate happens
>a youtuber named the internet aristocrat emerges as one of the leading forces against SJWism
>he gets pretty popular mocking and dissecting modern feminism and white knights and tumblr ect.
>then he makes a new channel called Mr. Metokur that is essentially the exact same thing
>now hes merging into alt-lite territory
>he now just shits on everything
>hes now at the point where if you are anything other than a nihilist, you are stupid because you believe in something and thats gay
>he just argues for the sake of arguing
thats it. e-celeb drama is never worth more than a quick meme arrow post.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2007. you alt right niggers just never explain your terminology.

That's not true, he's strategically nihilistic, only going after the left/degenerates. He never countersignals the alt right or race realism, even though he doesn't explicitly support it

Jim is a Sup Forumstard from 2005. The mindset may be hard to understand if you're knee-deep in careposting in the year of our lord twenty eighteen, but the internet used to just be about doing things for the fuck of it.

He's just an attack comedian; don't take him so seriously. I swear, some of you alt-righters look up to e-celebs as if they were your own personal Jesus Christ...

I think this is bullshit. Hes very much at the caring table, but hes spent so much time mocking everyone the moment they trip up with their beliefs that hes scared of doing the same and being mocked, so he just tries to play it off as the edgy cynicle Sup Forumstard thing.

In that very same podcast they mention Metokur, Sean (Hubris), and Beardson directly. They also say that they're not calling them out to make enemies of them, but to point out blackpilling within the general movement. Metokur is in good terms with Exodus Americanus, who are on good terms with Enoch and Anglin, while Hubris and Beardson are on good terms with Ricky Vaughn, who is in good terms with Fash the Nation, who are on good terms with Enoch. Stop stirring the shit pot.

you're not missing anything, youtube eceleb drama
is pretty much that the whole of it (except calling him Sup Forums while he's in fact old goon, before sjw infestation of sa), if you like laughing at lolcows on youtube, then jim is the best ebin troll, if you're tired of eceleb shit abandon thread

Attached: 308.jpg (680x202, 33K)

He does, just not about cringey youtuber shit because, and I agree with him, it won't amount to changing anything real life. Try and ask someone if they know who Sargon is in real life, guarantee you if he isn't an overweight turbovirgin, they'll ask you 'literally who?'

I mean he did verbally spit in Sargoy's face in re: Liberalist so he must care somewhat about assholes thinking they're entitled.

Also he made Destiny cry so anything he does from then on is fine with me

>He does, just not about cringey youtuber shit
lolwut, all his videos are about some internet crazy nobodies, all he does is yt drama shit

Jim is like an internet Jerry Springer

Exactly, he doesn't think Youtuber shit will somehow change the system and fix all of our problems. And he's right, it won't. People like Sargon, Spencer, Southern, aren't very popular. At all. Spencer might be in America but that's about it.

Furfag bashing is a time honored tradition

Jim seems to just be an attention-whoring drama queen who tries to drum up conflict with everybody. Every time he insults another e-celeb, he gets some understandable blowback from the more immature members of their fanbase, but when the drama doesn't stick he quickly moves on to a new target. That's why his shitting on Peterson and Sargon haven't gotten much replay, because after the initial minor 'tism storms he didn't get the views and replies he wanted.

and yet instead of doing videos on anything you assume he cares about (check that enoch video, they laugh at sargon for assuming he has same views as him, then assume jim has their views, everybody does when you just point and laugh at lolcows) he does lolcow drama, so we're back to square one, he doesn't care about shit, or pretends to not in order to not be attacked by anybody (can't really attack the comedian who laughs at everybody, unless his schtick gets old)

>he doesn't care about shit
He doesn't care about shit on the internet, yes, and he shouldn't.

this.

Attached: 2808169e017a43a49f3611b3e57425de5045e66b350c0c123d60e6cfd2bac5fe.png (500x375, 285K)

great, so don't pretend he does and has your views, because you're just as idiotic as sargon/enoch then

>Show your weakness Jim!
He loves yellow pussy, chinese cartoons and wheelchairs.

Attached: 1499239486616.gif (125x125, 13K)

Who said I'm a Sargonite? I agree with him that it's cringey as fuck. I said he cares that the world's going down the shitter, but realises and knows that dumb internet shit won't amount to anything to fix it.

Jim is principles cuck.
He was ready to allow fucking Shillary win, because he had small problems with Trump's platform.

didn't claim you were, but 'you iknow that jim cares about important things and has my views because he points and laughs at leftist lolcows', rookie mistake which both enoch and sargon made (and most ppl from alt-right who assume jim is on 'their side')

>e-celebs that shit on SJWs aren't useful

If they have some grandiose vision of their own importance, they're wrong, but the Nazi Pug bullshit is evidence that e-celebs can occasionally get mainstream attention for something that's actually important.

Shitting on them for trying to counteract shit like Aljazeera, TYT, etc. because they're not particularly popular seems like a double waste of time.

pretty much this. He saw that instead of attacking the journos and their shenanigans the people who would eventually become the skeptics hijacked it for shekels and e-fame. I doubt he'll ever "join" anything again after that because other people always manage to ruin it

Never said he's alt-right either, just he makes it clear he's against liberals shitting things up. And liberalists too, kek.

You really think they're on the level of Aljazeera? HOLY FUCK LMFAO

he could easily do a video on spencer, but won't because his patreon shekels would dry up, he knows his audience, so keeps to attacking one side, but 'he makes it clear he's against anything', lol, he's a yt eceleb patreon whore, not supporting anything is an economic decision and serves him well, you keep believing he has your views lol

Jim is Dr Murdoch

Murdoch said last time that he was going to shill that on here (implying it wasn't true) but I am a full on Dr Metokur truther

MM is trying to throw us off the scent

>And liberalists too
anyone else get the feeling that jim going all out against the liberalists is a massive personal fuck you to Sargoy for what he did to GG? I think jim has been waiting in the long grass for a chance to take down the skeptics.

Spencer's a pan-European for starters, so he's as far from my views as you can get.

frankly I think it's just jim being jealous, sargon was nobody, stayed with gg and outgrew jim who already had a following, tried to go after him in that krautdrama thing, but then backed off (probably related to his dox being in hand of lowtax, or maybe it went into krautlike discord area, who knows)

yeah, still lolcow material, would easily make 20 min video full of lols, weird there is no vid, where's the video jim

Jim never gave a shit about a following, he outright says he shuts down his channels when they get 'too' big.

lol, and keeps reopening and people keep finding his next persona and just keeps growing, how retarded are you to buy this: wanna be unknown again shit

>Jim never gave a shit about a following
this is complete bullshit. Him being scared of success doesnt mean he doesnt want any sort of following. If we are being honest here, this is a dream for anonymous losers on a chinese cartoon website to have people waiting to hear your thoughts and maybe squeeze some patreon bucks out of just bitching about topics.

Why should he? Israel #1.

Jimbo panders to Sup Forums and r/The_Donald

Fuck off finngol. The highest purpose has always been for the lulz, and Jim never forgot that. Your ancestors frown upon you.

Why do people let him get a pass for being a fence sitting whore

He's CIA

Hell get the rope as well

I get its hard to believe someone won't sell out the second its possible, but honest people exist. I don't know enough about Jim to say if he's one of those or not, but he might truly not care about fame. Now Sargoy is an actual neckbeard that's glad he has his success, and I assure you if he wasn't in the UK where he can get arrested if he doesn't skirt the lines, he'd have gone full alt-reich meme by now.

>Him being scared of success
don't think that's the case at all, personally I think he's scared that people will expect him to take a position of leadership and responsibility which is something he never wanted or asked for. Nothing wrong with that, everyone who has tried to ends up becoming a hypocrite no matter the good intentions they started with.

While I think AnCap, and your flag, are stupid, the few times I've heard Jim LARP at being serious, he sounds sort of AnCap. He's said for instance semi-seriously that Sweden deserves everything it gets. It does nothing for itself, and doesn't warrant anyone else's concern.

>2007

newfag

Sure thing underage B& thats what i thought too 15 years ago

>someone won't sell out the second its possible, but honest people exist.
what is patreon shekels, are you guys for real?

>I get its hard to believe someone won't sell out the second its possible
lol this is an e-celeb who goes which ever way the wind blows in order to keep his NEET bux flowing in. He came about during gamergate, so thats what he was. Now that thats old news, hes alt-right guy. He just panders to Sup Forums and the like and just says whatever they want to hear so they keep giving him his 3K a month so he doesnt have to go get a real job.

Nice trips. Also, I appreciate the contribution you made to my post, good friend.

wtf is this

>He's said for instance semi-seriously that Sweden deserves everything it gets.

How does that make you an AnCap? It just sounds like more nihilism in the same vain as the time he said that if a people were dumb enough to allow their culture and ideals to be eroded and not stand up and do anything about it then are they really worthy of 'saving'?

Cheers, bro. Remember to shit on Trump today and that Israel #1.

Glad I could help.

Jim gets the rope. He is a traitor to Gamergate and has no convictions whatsoever besides being a megaphone for Boomer tier retardation. Snowflake go home!

Jim thinks board culture apples to youtube. He's a dumb faggot. He's that nigga using meme arrows in youtube comments. Also that Mark Dice laugh-talk he does is homosex.

He isn't. Dr murdoch has been on TDS and it's not Jims voice.

He's an internet coolguy with over 9000 iq

>You really think they're on the level of Aljazeera? HOLY FUCK LMFAO

Literally the opposite of what I posted

Attached: 1340026246413[1].jpg (340x480, 51K)

It makes about as much sense as AnCap itself does. Pure nihilism is a bit too much to handle for anyone who isn't Nietzsche, and even he wen't crazy. AnCapism provides some ostensible underpinning about mutually beneficial consensual transactions that provides a veneer for its Darwinian underpinnings.

But I don't fucking know. It's not my job to make sense of the world, Jim, economics, and put it in a neat package for your consumption.

Meant for:

No, he's just self aware and knows how his platform reacts to that kind of thing. Unlike you OP.

Attached: 1521586608804.jpg (213x236, 13K)

If people are retarded enough to give people online money, then why shouldn't he get rich off of it? He literally outright says this when Peterson was mentioned. I like Jim, but I wouldn't give him free money, that's retarded as fuck. But it looks like there's retards in his fanbase to do it, so they can go ahead kek.

>He is a traitor to Gamergate
>a traitor to Gamergate
>A
>TRAITOR
>TO
>GAMERGATE
cringe

JIM HAS BEEN TURNED INTO CIA CONTROLLED OPPOSITION THAT'S WHY HE GOES AFTER SARGON AND MRA'S

Mark Dice is another hack fraud whos cynically riding this Trump wave. For the longest time, he was batshit conspiracy theory guy who would make unironic videos about the illuminati and how 9/11 was an inside job, then of course that internet subculture died out so he just hoped onto the next one.

These e-celebs are ideological snake oil salesmen from the wild west.

>I get its hard to believe someone won't sell out the second its possible
>If people are retarded enough to give people online money, then why shouldn't he get rich off of it?
how about you make fucking sense for once, eceleb worshipping faggots really are the worst retards

He makes $3,691 a month from Patreon. So about as much as a postal worker. With 200,000+ subscriptions. I'm sure it's more fun. But he's not getting rich.

>If people are retarded enough to give people online money, then why shouldn't he get rich off of it?
So in other words, he a complete cynic who not only exploits people for their money just so he doesnt have to work, but insults them and has no respect for them? How does this in any way disprove of what I said?

>MRAs
There is not nor ever will be a sadder thing to obtain being in the physical realm.

He goes after MGTOW and classical liberalist types and right wingers who are “degenerates” as you put it.