Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome

Which raven-haired maiden do you prefer, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/character/32647/Seitarou_Higuchi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if they're the same people, huh, HUH? Bet you didn't think of THAT, user.

Neither. They are basic bitches.

Right, the other is an alcoholic retard.

Akashi-san!

right because
>kana hanazawa

Akashi is more fluffy

>doesn't know which is left and which is right
Have you ever finished elementary school, user?

Typical Kana Hana fag.

What else can you expect from a seiyuufag?

Akashi is prettier, and Otome is cuter.

The one that isn't a Mary Sue.

So, neither? Both are perfect idealised girls for spineless dorks.

Left for the same reason.

Whats the point of the movie? Its just samey.
The only way to differentiate the 2 main characters is the guy has really strange voice in the movie

Akashi, otome is cute but she's too much of a normalfag and has too many friends.

Other than the general style of the author and Yuasa, they weren't that similar.
The guy from the Night is Short movie is a way bigger loser. At least the protag in Tatami Galaxy tried to do something not this lame ass "I will pretend to bump into her and wait for her to make the first step" bullshit. Just an example.
But yeah, the film is the weakest of the bunch (counting also Uchouten Kazoku here).

Right

>I will pretend to bump into her and wait for her to make the first step
This shit hit too close to home for me. Reminded me of how I acted with girls in highschool.

And, did it work?

Take a wild guess.

You should've tried to impress her by Naruto running around her.

If you ignore her bottomless stomach, Otome is a very ordinary and brave girl.

Yeah, she's an extraverted slut. Probably sucked 100 dicks before she was 20.

Left, because she is the protagonist of her own story. Right doesn't really rise above love interest for the main guy.
I like Maaya more than KanaHana though.

>just runs around town, drinking (= euphemism for fucking) with all sorts of people
Wow, much development.

I didn't say she had more development. She's more active in her role, that's all.

It's too bad we never get to know Akashi. She seems more my type but she was hardly a main character. Meanwhile, Otome has cuter hair, and her attitude gives me a Chitanda vibe. I can't say no to that.

I like everything else in Mind Game, but didn't relate to the "live to the fullest and be part of the Human Community Experience(tm)" message so I didn't find it as amazing as everyone else. Morimi's stories are similar but there's something more individual about them, so it's nice when Yuasa picks them up.

>introvert = passive
What.

>implying

oh look
it's CHILL LO-FI HIPHOP BEATS FOR GAMING/STUDYING-chan

Run around town, drinking, dancing with old people, beat Rihaku in drinking game, destroyed Rihaku auction, become lead actor in guerilla theater, take care of several people with cold, finding the cure for the plague, take care of it's source, give old man some encouragement, take care of Tama-tama and finally getting the cold for herself.
All in one night, definitely more active.

Explain. Also, how in the world can anyone study while listening to music?

are there subs yet?

Everyone works differently I guess but most people like studying to music

similar-looking chicks were used as thumbnails for lofi hiphop megamixes that suddenly popped in everyone's youtube recs a couple months ago.

There's been subs out for like, 2 weeks.

>the film is the weakest of the bunch
What exactly made it weak for you?

Weakest relative to Tatamy Galaxy and The Eccentric Family, not weak. It's a more barebones, less fleshed-out story, and my enjoyment of it hung to a degree on my familiarity with the other works set in the same universe.

There can only be one true raven-haired maiden.

Best boy.

I dunno what the hairstyle on the right is called but that is one of my critical weaknesses

Left because her personality is cuter.

Also, I can't stand HanaKana.

I wanted to say ''Best girl incoming." but then I realised Yuasa fucked up.

Fuck you Yuasa.

It's interesting how Yusuke Nakamura's girls always look very Asian. You would think tiny eyes aren't cute enough for anime, but it works. Realism is novelty.

It's inferior to Tatami Galaxy, but as a movie it's still better than Your Name or Koe no Katachi.

Also best girl right here.

The entire Johnny scene was elder god-tier.

>it's still better than Your Name or Koe no Katachi.
Why are you even making this comparison?

>as a movie it's still better than Your Name
You're setting the bar rather low.

THE NIGHT IS YOUNG
WALK ON, YOUNG GIRL!

BRAVO YUASA

I never said anything about introverts or extroverts. user, you are projecting.

She really was the walking girl.

I love the way he animated his internal dialogue. It was pure Kino.

Meh. It was a stylistic re-tread from Tatami Galaxy. Re-used Johnny design and all.

I don't remember a Congress scene in Tatami with Barbarians at the Gates.

But the fact you have to resort to that specific details already reveals how thematically and stylistically the scenes are almost copies.

How so? The Ep 11 Tatami Galaxy was much more introspective, the revelation coming after what was essentially twenty minutes of monologue. The scene from the movie was more of internal struggle made external via arguing heads.

Hell, Watashi argues with Johnny as a single entity rather than a force of nature like in the movie. They may both be contending with their libido but the two characters are in their early twenties, who isn't dealing with that?

I felt the new raven-head had a personality this time around so have to go with her.

user, go re-watch TG. The Jonny thing is a recycled stylistic tool. (It wasn't used in ep. 11 only.)

You're clutching at straws. It was a rehash.

Akashi is pretty and a better match for him, Otome is adorable though her singing nearly gave me a heart attack.

I know it's reused. Seeing as it's from the same novel trilogy I don't understand why reusing the same character gets the negative connotation.

ahh why did they change higuchi's seyyuu? tatami's one was perfect

There is no need to mention UK. We all know it’s the author’s best work.

akashi!

Book 3 when

They didn't change his VA. What are you talking about ?

myanimelist.net/character/32647/Seitarou_Higuchi
2 different VAs for each appearance

Fujiwara put acting on hold for health reasons for many months this and last year. They were probably recording then.