Baki Dou 183

It keeps going!

As was foreseen and foretold by the all-knowing me, it took them roughly 8 hours to realize their mistake and upload the second chapter.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/-sv4L8lvaSs

Did I miss a chapter? Last I remember Musashi imagined all the feast was eaten after Baki told him he wanted to kill him.

you've missed like 3

Dat ass.

here we

End chapter.

Zombie apocalypse when?

Holy shit ! The author need to learn anatomy

wonder what the vanishing thing Baki did will be delivered, also I really expect Baki to pull a sword out of his ass too

Musashi BTFO.
I wonder what Yujiro's response to that move would've been if Motobe didn't stop the fight.

What's wrong with his glutes?
That's okay. Just read 182 which was the official start of the fight. Can't care too much about Musashi.

One bump.
Just one.

Will Memesashi finally be beaten in a real fight that won't have an "He could have totally won if he really wanted to" thing at the end of it?

who care, he's fun to watch

Baki just outsped hands-mode, so probably.

Did Itagaki just reuse an old panel? Musashi looks way more handsome here than how he currently draws him.

He does it pretty frequently. I'd have imagined that you'd have noticed it before now.

He learned it, made it useless, destroyed it and invented his own.

Baki's about to pull a sword and kill him, but I guess he's "connected" to the sword and will catch it xD

What?

>reminisces about being kicked in the balls by yujiro
>gets punched in the dick by baki instead

If you collide at such speed it should be pretty bad, right?

That guy is really, really tiny. Musashi is always drawn tiny when ever I see him against another, and here, musashi is clearly much larger. How tall is that kid? 4'5"?

"That kid"?
Baki's height is never given in the manga, as best as I know. Though, if we assume that this re-release cover page's info is accurate for whatever reason, he's about 5'7.

Nah, if he was that tall, then that would make Musashi over 6'01" and if Musashi's is some times less than half the height of the people he fights, then they must be over 10 feet tall.

>"That kid"?

I don't know anyone's name besides Musashi's, cause I only read Baki dou when you dump it, my main man. I started reading around the time that Musashi and giga nigga saw each other, and everyone assumed shit would go down, but instead they started hanging out. Some times I miss your dumps, which breaks my heart break, but I can't be on here every minute, of every day. Please understand.

it's ok I understand

Yujiro is supposed to be huge, I think. Not 10 ft, but possibly close to 7. And Pickle is just giant.

>Speed of the turk

Their heights aren't supposed to be absolute constants.

I don't know how familiar you are with the art world - basically, there's an old style/technique for indicating significance in paintings and etchings and whatever, which is to make the significant figure (or figures) in the piece of art simply larger than the others. See pic. It can be traced back to the Egyptians, or maybe even earlier. I slept through one or two of my art history courses. Anyway - Itagaki uses it for dramatic effect. There's a page in the third series in which Yuujiro is more than three times larger than a group of soldiers.

>Go inside a baki dou thread
>Get a history lesson
Never change, Sup Forums.

Well, the Hanmas do have Egyptian lineage, after all.

What do you think Sherlock?

Baki's about to pull a sword and kill him, but I guess he's "connected" to the sword and will catch it xD

No?

Or a giant mantis

Jesus. Sometimes I just freaking love the art in Dou.

FUCK.

I wonder if this will ever be expanded upon.

I think the first manga states that he's around 6'3 or something. Probably way taller now though.

Anatomy is not THE problem. The whole art is going downhill these few chapters, Musashi's head looks like it's being squashed in a garbage compactor and looks like a plush toy now, while his wrists are now wider than his hands. Even by Itagaki's standards, this is getting fucking weird.

Yeah, what the fuck was up with that?

WE

He was already beaten by Motobe in a real fight, so Baki should mop the floor with him.

please take your harmful hate speech somewhere else

Musashi wasn't serious against Motobe

There's nothing to indicate he wasn't. Which is why the manga went downhill from there, it was a really shitty decision. Now this fight is just bollocks because Baki winning is absolutely sure unless Itagaki wants to show Baki as being weaker than Motobe (Which could be, it was foreshadowed).

Reminder that Motobe managed to choke Musashi out, something that not even Yujiro could do. Motobe also managed to be faster than Yujiro AND Musashj when he ported between them in their fight.
As the power levels are now, Motobe is the strongest character in the Bakiverse. It's probably not what Itagaki envisioned and now he's written himself into a corner and it can only get worse.

Just a cop-out when Itagaki realized what he had done.

Proof: After that fight, he fucked around a bit but couldn't find a way to make sense of the fight and keep the manga going. So now he's trying to end it out of nowhere.

>this is what I think
>Proof: this is what I think
And I don't know what you mean out of nowhere, if anything Baki vs Musashi should have started like 50 chapters ago.

Since we are here, whatever happened to the anime that was announced some time ago?