Are you planning on moving to East Asia?

When the west falls of course.

Specifically Japan, South Korea, and China
>conservative society
>no feminism
>no blacks, meztitzos, and abos on welfare
>no Islam
>no chavs
>values honour over greed

Attached: 1521596791535.webm (640x640, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_South_Korea
soranews24.com/2016/01/21/young-japanese-women-sound-off-on-what-does-and-doesnt-constitute-cheating-on-their-boyfriend/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: cuckspammer.png (902x667, 67K)

Lovely.
But I'll die in France. Probably fighting for the country too.

I lived in China for 22 months back in 2011. There's no Western degeneracy, so that's good.

>conservative society
Oh im laffin. Considering South Korea is degenerate Christians, Japanese practice platonic cheating on the regular and the Chinese are more materialistic than western thots.
>no feminism
Another lie here.
>no blacks, meztitzos, and abos on welfare
Not if wh*TEs decide to move and spread their degeneracy like they alawys do.
>no Islam
Refer to above
>no chavs
Every country has hooligans
Oh im fucking laffin, Asian cultures lack compassion

Take those rose colored glasses off and live in Asia and see.

She looks crazy and based on the pictures worships whites.

>platonic cheating
Wtf ?

objectively untrue in Japan and South Korea

What is this supposed to show? That asians open their legs for whites?

Attached: 1520030956700.jpg (720x922, 49K)

Probably the japanese women that fuck black guys on the side and the jap simp boys dont say shit lol

Oh, platonic in this sense.

>Considering South Korea is degenerate Christians, Japanese practice platonic cheating on the regular
source?

>Not if wh*TEs decide to move and spread their degeneracy like they alawys do.
Liberal white would most likely end up staying in the paradises that they created

>Every country has hooligans
I know, but east asians have less

Japan is a nice place but it belongs to the Japanese

Attached: image.jpg (675x1200, 175K)

I had a Chinese student girlfriend in college who said the thing she like about me and White guys were muscles. She also wanted to fuck like twice a day, more than I wanted to. For a race that is very intelligent, the women seem very 'primal' oftentimes.

That said, I get no enjoyment from being the White "bull" in a China cunt, sine I respect Asians, but I have to do it.

Attached: 51cfc270f300491cb931271f07c05d21.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

You don't think they are coming for you next?

Bring whites in and they'll sneak right in with us like the shapeshifters they are.

So goodbye to your hopes and dreams

I plan on staying and dying for the white race. If you run you will end up with an Asian chick and create a hapa mutt, which puts an end to our race just as effectively as being round up and shot.

show your flag, faggot

Yes.

>being too autistic and ugly to find a nice white girl
lmao sad

Actually, Whites girls are autistic ones.
>me and everyone of my fat whore friends is at least 7/10, which means we deserve Chad

Most of my gfs have been white but I did date an Asian girl once and now I’m physically repulsed by them. Couldn’t shake the idea that I could never want kids with her, even though I didn’t really want them at the time. I can’t help but think a lot of you lads will end up in the same situation, but far away from home. As awful as white women can be, they really can’t be replaced.

Whites will ruin Asia if they go there in mass. The "expat community" in Japan and Hong Kong are pathetic full of beta liberals who cry about how racist and evil the locals are

do you even know any girls?

Yeah, just as soon as I pick up a Geiger counter!

Attached: berighttherejaps.jpg (480x360, 67K)

Ugggghh is that supposed to be an example of an attractive one?

Who said I wouldn't bring a white woman with me if SHTF in the west? Who said anything about going to asia to pick up an asian woman? When I was referring to the whole 'feminism' thing, I was thinking more about my daughters upbringing, you absolute brainlet.

Attached: 123.png (518x578, 16K)

Why bother when I could be working to secure the borders of a brand new ethnostate?

>>values honour over greed

I have lived and worked all over Asia for the past 20 years and that is the dumbest thing I have ever read. I work for a large company which allows me to travel abroad and I can assure you the Asians are far more greedy than any Jew I have ever met.

>conservative society

Japan is one of the most liberal societies in the world, you fucking retard.

Jordan Peterson has an Asian wife?

I don't know or care, I just used an image I found from 4plebs
>Ugggghh
But you sound emotionally buthhurt either way

And where is this ethnostate, commie?

Explain yourself

>hey asians are xenophobic, hate interracial marriages, and are consevative
>i'll fit in perfectly there!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Where's my "fall of western civilization"?

great parent

Attached: 1518014396747.jpg (700x731, 105K)

The moment your government handed your flag over to the EU is the moment your country died.

Europe isn't falling, it already fell.

>Where's my "fall of western civilization"?
low replacement rates for westerners and high rates for muslims and mexicans

I'm well aware... My point is that things haven't collapsed yet, so there isn't going to be any serious push for an ethnostate.

Attached: china15.jpg (1500x1500, 1.15M)

>south korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_South_Korea
Mostly atheistic most religious people are protestants. Doesnt change the fact they still drink human feces.
>Japanese platonic cheating
Aside from being raised in Japan my mom does this shit. Also here is a link on what Japanese women consider cheating granted its pmuch rocket24. soranews24.com/2016/01/21/young-japanese-women-sound-off-on-what-does-and-doesnt-constitute-cheating-on-their-boyfriend/

When I am in Japan expats are absolutely leftists. I see english teachers regularly protesting the united states being in Japan when I visit down to Yokosuka. My buddy is in South Korea and they do the same damn thing there too. Whites will always move and destroy civilization where ever they go.