Goes down in History as one of America's Best Revolutionaries

Someday your grand kids will learn about this brave woman in their textbooks. How does that feel?

Attached: IMG_5866.jpg (900x1348, 152K)

Attached: 1521590405557.jpg (771x1084, 225K)

Is she one of those "students" who got exposed as a crisis actor?

Instead of shutting it down, they get even more famous

It sure takes a lot of bravery to agree with everyone else

yeah can't wait for my kids to read about the "poor me boo hoo" generation we're in. so excited.

Magic/marvel derailed detected. Go back to Sup Forums.

She's no Evey

no one is going to care about this gun rights shit by next week. the issues you have to care about to seem cool move way too fast these days

Lol, so easy. I will return with video.

Attached: ramona and beezus.jpg (325x485, 36K)

>Disarm yourself. Burn the Constitution.

Attached: 893749857938475.jpg (1000x1498, 207K)

She won't accomplish shit.

I will teach them not to read.

Attached: Scratch2.jpg (710x1158, 178K)

Emma has got really thick thighs. I would take off her pants and examine her meaty vag. Probably a lot of roast beef spilling out everywhere. I would play with it and kiss it. When shes quivering her vagina ozzing juices. I would turn her around and fuck her cute little asshole. It would be incredible. She could polish my gun anydsy tbqh

She stinks

Nothing great about this whiney bald retard. There are more important people like our soldiers that take bullets for something. Not so happen to be there at the wrong time then use that to her advantage to push her ignorant agenda.

Attached: 1521640693560.gif (200x150, 1.12M)

Let's just make sure history mentions that her snatch is hairier than her head. If that's not the case, I'm gonna need proof.

La Creatura?
Forgotten in a week. Today is the grand finale

would make 56% kids with

Yes we will learn about her. More specifically, we'll use her as an example of the person noone should become.

no one will remember her in a year

A tool is only as good for as long as it's useful

it makes me sick that this baldheaded turbo dyke and skinnyfaced angry about the weather kid are being allowed to use the death of children like this. social media is the single greatest mistake of the modern era, giving these egomaniacs fuel to exploit tragedies.

Fpbp
Based Yuri

Attached: IMG_4423.jpg (400x400, 105K)

>goes to school
>gets shot at
>comes to take your guns
>gets shot

I feel like she'll accomplish putting on 400 pounds in the next few years. She's gonna play the 'I've been shot at' card harder than 50 Cent.

Attached: IMG_4552.jpg (605x586, 80K)

>grandkinds
Implying that any women would want to touch your average 5'1" 300lb racist Sup Forumsack

>your grand kids will learn about this brave woman in their textbooks

Only if she becomes a martyr to her cause. Any of you anons willing to help make that happen?

Attached: 1521907622093.jpg (852x1348, 170K)

dont even know her name desu

Hello FBI

Attached: specialagentpepe.jpg (796x934, 81K)

Literally, who?
Run of the mill psych med dyke

Attached: 7.jpg (1440x2050, 250K)

Don't martyr her, retard. That's literally the last thing we need to happen. I want her to die slowly, in her own home surrounded by her cats, forgotten by the world.

Unironically also what we will do to the useful Christians