Hero Academia

Deku shouldn’t have to live on the containment floor with the other weirdos

Those 4 are contained on that floor so their autism isn't triggered by any girls.

Why are the girls so spread out? Why would they be so high up? Is this just the school forcing some physical exercise on them?

The neighbouring rooms to the girls are rented out to peepers.

So who's betting the League of Villains will attacked the dorms, thus rendering the whole thing moot?

>weirdos
Floor 2 needs all those pure boys to counteract the corruption present in mineta's room.

The closest girl to Mineta's room is also Jirou, and she can act as an early warning system.

I hope one of the next chapters will feature their dorm life some more. Also, where does class 1-b live?

They all counterbalance each other. Light and dark, pure and perverted

What would happen if Monoma touched Deku? Is he /fit/ enough to handle OFA without immidiately breaking his body?

Nothing would happen because the quirk isn't superstrength.

I don't think any quirk stealing stuff works on OfA. Otherwise why wouldn't AfO just steal it back eventually?

OfA is power stockpiling and quirk donation, Monoma wouldn't have any power stockpiled.

> Otherwise why wouldn't AfO just steal it back eventually?
Mostlikely because it takes time to steal a quirk.

But then what if he feeds his hair to Kendou and wishes she had the quirk he stole?

Yeah but I imagine if he really tried, he could've done it at the 3rd-4th owner. As far as I know only the 8th owner, that is All Might have managed to wound AfO seriously, and at the cost of his organs as well. The only explanation I see is that AfO wanted the quirk for himself, but needed to get it strong first and it backfired.

At home, as far as I remember. 1A are in dorms because shit kept occurring.

Yeah, there's a specific rule in One For All that it has to be given with the holder's consent. I think something like that would make stealing it impossible, although you could always try to manipulate, blackmail, or torture the user into agreeing.

monoma copies a quirk and doesn't steal it. But I think he wouldn't want to steal deku's since he saw him destroy himself at the tournament.
He actually bumped into him once which I think is suspicious.

I'm thinking about starting the manga, is it anything like hunter×hunter because I really like that manga and would be delighted to read something similar.

You probably won't like MHA, it's very different to HxH.

No.

For that matter, what if Twice made two copies of a OfA user? Of AfO?

Copy powers are always a mistake.

Is this bait?

I like HunterxHunter and like BNHA. I'm sure this is bait though because of the shitposting. If not give it a try and you'll know if you like it pretty quickly. Also read don't watch.

Even though this started out as bait, now it got me thinking... I used to read BnHA and got until they go on a camping trip in the mountains to train their works (a bit after the season 2 left). Does it get any better?

The camping trip and the following arc are the best parts of the whole manga, but it does slows down after that, not to say it turned to shit, but the current arc that's finishing was probably the weakest so far.

Looking at the pic, it took me good ten minutes to remember who the hell Satou is.

ok but do you remember any of the following?
>itsuka kendou
>ibara shiozaki
>monoma neito
>tsunotori pony
>tetsutetsu tetsutetsu
>inasa yoarashi
>himiko toga

Yes, even though I'd prefer to forget Toga.

Nah, all students on in dorms now. Remember how All Might and Aizawa went to convince the parents of class 1-A and Nezu and Bloodking (class 1-B teacher) went to convince the parents of class 1-B. It was either chapter 95 or 96.

what other class a students do you often forget, user?

>Yes, even though I'd prefer to forget Toga.

>stealing alien hand gestures
>best girl

I still don't get why UA wasted Lord knows how much money on giving each class of 20 students an entire building all to themselves. My dorms had over 20 students in one floor alone.

they have cementoss, user. its totally free

Were you in the most prestigious school in the country?

Cement isn't enough to build a house.
You still need the foundation, metal, wood and other materials. Not to mention install the electricity, water pipes, internet, ventilation, heating...

Kamui is an alum right?

UA built and maintains 3 Olympic-size sports stadiums used solely for an event held only once a year because they're too stupid to realize they could just have each class have their Sports Festival on different days instead of all at the same time.
The government gives them an unlimited budget so they just waste money on whatever they feel like with no regard to common sense.

Nah, all students on in dorms now. Remember how All Might and Aizawa went to convince the parents of class 1-A and Nezu and Bloodking (class 1-B teacher) went to convince the parents of class 1-B. It was either chapter 95 or 96.

god I'd rent a room to spy on Todoroki and steal his dirty underwear to use as a fapping rag

It really depends on your definition of better or worse. I only care about the characters and worldbuilding, never really care about the fights.

Some anons say the latest arc is weak but I disagree as it’s shaping up to be a stepping stone to a major character development and a chain of events we have yet to see, somewhat like Stain’s arc

>Not only can she copy the appearance of anyone, blood also buffs her immensely to the point of being able to use it as fuel

>Has incredible mastery over techniques, was able to hand Deku his ass without using a quirk and just playing around

Remember that Toga is ridiculously OP

Then she would become THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

Since i started reading BnHA in the tournament arc i easily remember everyone but the name of the guy who made the prosthetic arm to Mr. Compress.
Also, being in these threads for so long helps a lot too.

Best

Best

Repent for your sins