Why are there so many violent muslim gangs in Europe?

Why are there so many violent muslim gangs in Europe?

Attached: 1497128877938.png (614x854, 466K)

because it's being tolerated

asian gangs*

this is sad

Attached: 478c0f962944720e4fda13f927b4e0d402a485eeed8d8285a989d201da17c703.jpg (1026x831, 180K)

so tolerant

nobody could have predicted this op

They come from under brutal dictators and are in a land where the only thing stopping them is their conscience, our prisons are holiday camps to them with better food and daily imam visits.

Bps put out a video last night that really nails it I think. He described European nations as descending into anarcho-tyranny. "Anarcho" because they're too cucked to deal with real criminals and "tyranny" because they're massively preoccupied with bullying and jailing law abiding people for pointing out how incompetent the government is being.

Like an omega cuck father who gets shit on by his boss all day but can't do anything about it so he gets drunk and beats his family in the evenings when he gets home to reclaim a bit of power

Does anyone have any numbers on how many are being deported from Austria

It's almost like the right wing was right about everything.

Here's the actual answer:
Because white men are fucking faggots that allow this to happen.
You can blame jews, the government, merkel, feminists or anyone, but it's just that you're a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1518914259735.png (969x673, 189K)

the malaysians and vietnamese on my street would chew these fucks up and spit them out

Because Europeans are secularist faggots that think everyone is the same, and religion doesn’t matter.

Attached: e12.png (546x320, 43K)

Because we aren't allowed to own guns.

Attached: 7DE4F4CE-911C-4434-9A7B-F6343CCFB63A.jpg (953x1282, 118K)

What is your proposal, mysterious coward?

What a nightmare. I did a month across north europe in my early twenties, England Ireland Germany Switzerland Austria and Czech.

Vienna was by far the most beautiful and friendly city I visited. What a shame. I can't imagine shit like this continuing on unabated. There must be a growing sentiment among Europeans that hate what their governments are doing to them.

Attached: 1518793956230.jpg (500x747, 59K)

In traditional Marxist theory the criminal class is called the "lumpen proletariat". According to Marxist theory the lumpen proletariat will never achieve class consciousness due to their parasitic relationship with the bourgeoisie class, and will always serves as an obstacle to the revolution forming the nucleus around which a non-state counter-revolutionary movement can form due to their possession of arms, preexisting underground networks, and willingness to break the law.

At some point in the 20th century some Marxist realized that if you import a foreign lumpen proletariat with no connection to the national culture to displace the indigenous lumpen you can work around that and turn the new lumpen proletariat into a revolutionary Marxist force. This new lumpen no longer has a a parasitic relationship with the bourgeois as it is reliant on the Marxist elements of government to suppress the natural immune response of the nation to the presence of foreign invaders and sustain it's presence through social programs, and already has a form of pseudo-class consciousness through induced anti-colonialist indoctrination. The inverse lumpen now are an obstacle to counter-revolution, cutting off those that would resist the Marxists from the arms and underground networks the criminal class could formerly provide them with.

Attached: 1424715009056.jpg (3000x1705, 855K)

>t. cartels bitch

Don't you have some cocaine to stuff up your asshole right about now juán???

So what about the state of violence in Mexico? If your affirmation stands then by comparison all Mexican men are literally transgender queers in terms of masculinity because they can't stop the violence.

You live in a shit hole, you are the same as those migrants but instead you eat your own people up in a blood feast of decapitations and executions.

>Why are there so many violent muslim gangs in Europe?

There's lots of Muslims in Europe

Agreed. I see talk of civil war and "Deus vult crusades!!!!" But muslims have already gotten away with so much since and not once have I seen anyone actually fight back besides internet discussion. The muslims can start going house to house and rape every woman they find and whites will still do nothing about it.

thanks to the fact our army actually fight for their own people, and country, for freedom, I don't have to do that, nor die for Israel.
>What are autodefensas?
>Criminals killing criminals is bad
>Cartels don't allow other cartels to get away with anything
>European men allow muslims to get away with everything
Correct.
But they love LARPING instead of doing something.

Attached: p.29.jpg (500x375, 52K)

Because they know that armed citizens don't exist in Europe

because our government imported them you retarded mutt. the regular man can do nothing about it or he will be arrested as they are a protected class brought here to outbreed and replace the natives

Watching the white man SUFFER and hear his blood curdling screams as he watches his family RAPED is pleasure to my ears and makes me CUM

fuck

>suffering is good
>enjoys rape
>find degeneracy sexually arousing

t. subhuman

Attached: errrrlol.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

could an austrian/european enlighten me: what is keeping austrians from rising up against the government that is so obviously betraying them? why aren't there any retaliatory attacks against migrants in vienna?

For the same reason there aren't in Germany.

Because there are only like 40,000 Africans in Austria and they are getting deported anyway.

we all grow up assuming that we have a competent police force & military to deal with these sorts of things, but the truth is they have been just as brainwashed as us. It's going to take time, but the pendulum is swinging right.

See

Attached: communist jiren.png (759x429, 427K)

they're welcome there i guess

FUck Austria get it together

Is there any opposition to speak of?

>year old story

take care of your own violent gangs of drug lords and niggers before judging faggot

>Only 40,000
>Only
You forget Europe is small and You have farmers fields in America bigger than Vienna.

>the pendulum is swinging right.

It is, thank God. And it's going to swing particularly hard this time because there is mass support for right wing measures, and exhaustion with weak leftists, all across Europe.

It's kind of funny how orchestrated it all is though. "ISIS" appear and give the West a reason to spend on military, enforce new laws online, etc. Then "ISIS" carry out attacks on Western soil, it drives up anti-immigrant sentiment and people start voting right and suddenly "ISIS" attacks in the West disappear.

It's hopefully too late for the globalists behind all of this. Those who funded ISIS. Those who opened the borders. Those funding the NGOs renting the boats to flood Europe with illegals. Europe's biggest traitors have been their own governments and liberal NGOs, and they should not be spared when the pendulum has swung.

Well the article is from 2017. The Austrians are under new leadership and /ourguys/ are in the governing coalition. I presume they are now slowly cleaning the mess after generations of cuckery.

But an Austrian should give you an clearer image.

Police too busy shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

1- People live comfortably
2- If you do something drastic, you won't be starting the big change, you will just be called a racist lunatic by every single media outlet and then thrown in prison. Nobody will lift a finger for you because of point 1