Black Clover

Noelle is awesome edition. Also, did you watch today episode?

the Animation was shit

Pierrot finally did it, they made something at an even shittier pace than One Piece anime

>episode 9
>only on chapter 7
>51 episodes
So at this point will it only reach chapter 24 in 50 fucking episodes?

I especially enjoyed 10% of the total show length being just a recap. Simply genious.

Dungeon arc will finish in the second box set... So we may reach the Gauche arc.

>edition

Volume 14 cover

That form’s design is shit, new power up when.

Asta looks like the villain there

Also, was Finral greening his hair?

He said his magic fucked up his hair or something.

>the manga's single saving grace is the fast pacing
>the anime completely ruined it
What did they mean by this?

"Read the manga you idiots!"

"we can make this the next Naruto by pacing the show like it's Shippuden"

>people think the pace was good in the beginning of the manga
It was the shittiest pacing I ever encountered, it was like the mangaka wanted to speed through the series as fast as he possibly could

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Black Clover's pacing.

>force the main character's voice actor to scream all of his lines
>have a clusterfuck of directors and producers for every episode getting in the way of each other
>pacing is slower than a snail
Makes me think someone out there wants the anime to flop.

Why are battle shounen doing better at the minor harem aspect like this one than battle shounens with harem as the central focus.

Because harems are easy fluff

This episode was chapters 7-9

> literally an episode per chapter
> in 50 episodes this will reach chapter 24
I mean this is a shit show with a shit pacing, but if I were you I'd be worried more about functioning in everyday society when even basic arithmetic concepts elude your grasp.

They do, they actually don't want you to watch the anime. This has to be this atrocious on purpose, they want to kill BC as soon as possible, which is a good thing actually.

The manga got no notable boost either, the anime is a complete failure.

>no notable boost either
It hit 300K

They were successful. I dropped the anime after 5 minutes. 51 episodes of autistic screeching is too much.

So as I said, no notable boost. Also, source on those sales?

>kill BC
>order 51 episodes
There is a lot of contradictions there.

>It hit 300K
No it didn't. It only hit 200k before dropping out.

You do realize that shit like Twin Star Exorcist was 51 episodes right?

That’s for volume 13. Others hit 300k last time I saw.

Yeah but with good ranking for BC, it won’t be chopped anytime soon. The manga sell is decent.

>Others hit 300k last time I saw.
Yeah...at the end of the year

>good ranking for BC,
You mean editor manipulation? Look hoe far Toriko went with that

I remember that they are understaffed right now. After Fate Apocrypha finishes, more people will work on BC.

Then what do you want? BC to be chopped next month? We all know the reality here.

Different studios

what that user wants is to shit on BC,

understanding it desu, but this episode was the really good!!

sooo fuuucking baaad jesus

There was a little bit of luck in this spell...

Yup
This ep was better then the last ten of dragon ball super.

got to chapter 101. I think I'll stop here for now. Good shit. I hope the anime gets to the water temple, that was a pretty fun arc with most of the Black Bulls involved.

Also, I kinda like the idea of Vanessa having romantic feelings for Yami, but if there's no romance development, I guess I'll settle with Yami being everyone's favorite dad/big brother.

It sure did. Face it, it has no significant boost like Bnha or Haikyu. Haikyu especially had insane backlog sales and so did Bnha.

You should try to reach the tournament arc.

>face it
This anime is shit and its purpose was to boost the manga. Why do I need to care about others?

Screaming is my magic!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't get it. Why have 52 episodes right off the bat if you feel that makes it necessary to add filler? Why not just opt for 25 instead and make more later if you really want to. It's bizarre.

I think the producers wanted each box to end with an arc, which is typical for every manga. However, they made a mistake in not realizing early arcs of BC were extremely fast. Thus fillers were added to pad in.
First box ends with chapter 10 or 11 and judging from the preview of episode 10, the first mission arc arc will end with capturing Heath. The next box can start with the capital tour and the Dungeon arc.

There's 4 episodes left if each box is the same length. 4 episodes for a short fight and the aftermath? That's absurd. At the very least they're going to include the capital tour in the first box and that would probably still leave an extra episode for something else.

All we know is the Dungeon arc will be 9 episodes, with 11 chapters.
They will probably do the capital tour in episode 11.

How do we know that? Also if it's 52 episodes in 4 box sets that's 13 episodes per box. That leaves 2 extra if the tour is ep 11. 9 episodes also leaves a lot of room in the next box. They'll either have to adapt some stuff prematurely, like some flashbacks or something, or drop the whole idea about fitting the arcs into the boxes.

Should've kept Asta off the cover so we could get more Zora-kun.

It's on the site - 51 episodes in 5 boxes

Because it's the Next Naruto and the Boku no Hero academia killer

>Episode 10 preview implies the old man lives
This is where I draw the line. If he was killed in the manga, he should be killed in the anime. I don't want them to make this like Fairy Tail where nobody dies and there's no real consequences.

>Boku no Hero academia
can't wait for s3

That last Noelle line made me well up.

so who is she into?

Big black sword.

I think he is killed. It's just that he only shows up in flashback.

Enjoy it because season 4 never ever

hmanga when

>he believes it won't get a season 4 when it's been so successful
I can say BC has low chances of getting a s2 though, unless they were always aiming for it to have at least 100 episodes.

I love the manga and 51 episodes of this quality > quality has already made me sick.

please stop the screaming

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Tabata, where's my nigga Zora?

I have some questions. Since we know that when someone dies, their book disintegrates with them. What if we destroy the book before their death? Would it trigger coma or they will forget their spells?
Is there any case when the number of spells decreases overtime?

He is the little red head under Asta.

They wanted it to be like Naruto. A series that goes on for a long time. They are pushing it as the new Naruto. I would have thought they have learned by making their series into 1-2 cour segments for somewhat good animation.

Honestly I pity the director. The guy is a well-known animation director and he's been given a job where he can't flaunt his chops because of how moronic the scheduling is.

Digital sales aren’t reported to the public so we don’t know how much the boost really is.
Even one piece lost over a million in physical sales.

>muh digital sale
The State of BCfags hahah

>Make the show as unappealing as possible
>Series gains zero traction, meaning no S2
>Can go on to make projects that are actually cool
The director knows what he's doing.