Why are Western men turning into females?

youtube.com/watch?v=XnTle8wEm9A

Attached: hwtbtrans.png (853x519, 496K)

Perversion

Attached: 1404137437806.jpg (1405x2133, 1.02M)

Disgusting, where does this shit comes from?

Various creators, some do it for sexual reasons, some for normalisation.

Would've been unconceivable for men to turn into females a few decades ago, we're literally turning into soyboys and females

because goth is soooo 1990s

>500 views
>shilling your own channel
saged

How did you know?

Ignoring the soy and and chemcials in processed food memes, I think a large aspect is social climbing. Society teaches young men it is bad to be men and give women more privileges and social standing

Yet ironically when you see some of the sexual side its all about losing your manliness an becoming more subservient, like a stereotypical '50's woman but with a slutty side.

>its all about losing your manliness an becoming more subservient
This

It's on a similar slant as cuckolding, shame, degradation and loss of power and agency.

In the gynocentric west, it's the path of least resistance

yes people decide to become trans because trans people famously have it easier.

Fucking idiot.

people are nicer to women and give them a lot of attention, it feels better than being a guy and having to prove yourself all the time
and who doesn't like dressing like a girl anyway

>Why are Western men turning into females?
Kremlin disinformation thread obviously trying to demoralize and destabilize the West. No one with an IQ over 70 will respond to this shit. Let. It. Slide.

Maybe for some its more of the perception not the reality

>close your eyes on this issue goy

I kinda feel sorry for this abomination. If it doesn't snap out of it I'll give it 5 years before it commits suicide.

Do they even understand that they'll definetely never look like a natural man or woman?

When will you snap out of being straight?

CHEMICALS IN THE WATER ARE TURNING THE FRIGGING FROGS GAY!

Attached: gay frogs.png (850x479, 735K)

Imageboards
>Don't marry
>Get 2D waifus
>Traps are not gay
>Vidya > real life
>Your mental problems are your identity
etc.

t. gae

I doubt it. They're mentally ill. Delusional. Just watch the video at 6:18.

Yeah, she/he/it can't even use the word "female" or "male" without contradicting his/her/its own words