Fat cat

Fat cat

I hate this trend so much.
Fat is gross.

>cat

Top Cat at the top of her form.

* (not pictured NY alley, trash can and manhole cover), picture a result of an economy drive on a prior computer hard drive

Low test

I honestly agree.

>high-testosterone guys like fatties
Do you have a citation for that claim roastie?

Hai, Araragi-kun.

Coca Cora.

Cat thread? Now this is a thread I can support.

Fatties are disgusting
t. 1297 ng/dl

That scene was so rage inducing. Fucking Niceguyragi.

How come you know the exact concentration of testosterone in your bloodstream?

nigga yer serious? You know these places called hospitals and these dudes in weird dresses called doctors?

I honestly preferred her look in tv series to the movies. She had a soft but still slightly athletic build that was perfect for her character. Though I guess you can argue that she hardened up after her exposure to oddities.

cat was already unpopular with me but Kizu made her drop dead last.
Turboslut

Some people like their cat slimmed. Others like OP prefer her to be thicc, while I say, why not both? She's so purrfect, she changes body types for you, even Arararararargi pointed this out. Hanekawa can adjust her thickness over time.

i think her thiccness in the movies might be a visual metaphor as to how araragi sees her. During that scene her boobs seemed to grow every time

They are a miracle.

So, what, you just casually go to the hospital to check your testosterone level?

Could be that Hanekawa envisions Arararargi as a person that loves boobies, so hers grew in anticipation. Then later on in the series' time line, they shrink as she moves on from him.

Casually? Maybe, why shouldn't it be? I got mine checked everytime during my yearly health screening.

What do you suffer from?

Nothing? Did i used wrong term? Once a year i go to doctor and run few basic health tests to make sure i dont have to worry about anything. Something like vehicle inspection but for my body?
You guys don't do this?

He may not be a reliable narrator when it comes to some things

I do, but forgot to get my testosterone levels checked.

Do your family members have health problems then? Do your parents and grandparents have a history of illness or disease?
>You guys don't do this?
You have literally NO reason to do this unless you answered yes to one of the above. It's a marketing ploy by the medical sector.
You will be as healthy as your genes allow for.

Speaking of unreliable narration, did Kaiki bullshit us for the entirety of Hitagi End?
As I remember the end of Nadeko Medusa, the whole group consisting of Hanekawa, Araragi, Senjougahara and Shinobu went to the shrine to confront her, but according to the events of Hitagi End, that didn't happen and Kaiki solved the problem himself.

you flubbed it

I'm almost completely sure that that is what Nadeko imagined would happen.

Oh, ok then.

The thing about cars is that they don't fix themselves like the human body does. So the analogy fails at a very basic level. Basic hygiene is the equivalent of maintenance. The health and longevity of your relatives are a much better predictor of your health than medical checks.
You're literally throwing money down the drain.

>mfw people are so poorly educated about basic biology and genetics
>mfw I am starting to believe it's intentional
I do not want to become a tinfoilhatter.

Why didn't she just rape Araragi?

Forgot the face.

>can't have a single monogatari thread without some 2deep4you faggot crawling out of the woodwork.
It's just anime tiddies mongoloid, get over it.

I'm so happy I found animator-kun's twitter.

>You're literally throwing money down the drain.
It's literally my daily payment once a year. I don't give a shit if it's doctor Shekelstein scheme or not. It help me sleep better at night, so its worth few pennies.
And if my analogy was shit then sorry, i thought i used wrong term for this shit.

Hanekawa Tsubasa is for gentle disappointment and heart break, not a toy or pet. Refrain from posting images where she is defiled or abused, alright kiddo?

Garbage series.

>tfw we never saw Kaiki interact directly with Meme, Izuko, Tadatsuru or Kagenui

The only good thing to come from the Bakemonogatari franchise, is Bat and Cat. I've noticed it too that reception and interest just isn't what it used to be. Used to be a time when it was considered the next Eva and the board would be flooded with threads, all day. It's still intriguing but at the same time, become too predictable in its story beats.

milkies mommy

>Used to be a time when it was considered the next Eva and the board would be flooded with threads
To be fair, the era of the board being flooded with threads on one show has been over for a long time.

>Bat and Cat
Bee and Monkey are good too.
>Used to be a time
When Bake was airing?
>It's still intriguing
I watched the entire series for the first time a few weeks ago and I thought S1 >= S2 > S3, not including Kizu. Tsuki and Owari felt disappointing and the atmosphere wasn't the same as in Bake or even Nise, nor were the storylines as interesting and enjoyable as in Shinobu Time or Hitagi End.
Is SHAFT done with Monogatari now? Why such a drop in quality anyway?

Big fat cat tats

Kill La Grill told me to tell you "sup". It isn't over, just resting. Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin', into the future.

>Is SHAFT done with Monogatari now? Why such a drop in quality anyway?

Not done and the quality is largely dependent on the light novels which they are derived from. I honestly just want a finite and closed end, I don't want to be left in another Haruhi situation where the LN author fucks off and never finishes the story. Either way, as a long time fan, I'm happy with what we got. Keep in mind, this series aired for the first time in 2009, soon to be nine years ago. Wow.

>the quality is largely dependent on the light novels
Well then, are the remaining LNs good enough that we can have high expectations of the upcoming adaptations?
>a finite and closed end
Owari was like this, but it felt like something was missing still.

You mean 4 fucking years ago?

BIG FAT CAT TATS

>Being so insecure that you have your test level checked and post it as a way of validating your opinion
I cannot believe

~monogatari ran itself into the ground pretty fast. It peaked during the first season (by which I mean Bakemonogatari).

you must be retarded

>Why such a drop in quality anyway?
Nisioisin got bored, and Shaft gave it to a weaker director. The guy who directed Bakemonogatari was busy wanking and pretending to do Kizumonogatari in the meantime.

That because Hanekawa and Shinobu are the female MCs of the Monogatari series.

That's a shame.

>the quality is largely dependent on the light novels which they are derived from.
Not really. There was a huge quality drop in anime the series irrespective of the novel content.

That last bit of Nadeko Medusa was Nadekos delusion.

Seriously, Nadeko being delusional was a huge part of that arc, how did that go over your head?

>in the anime series*

Despite being full of fanservice, Nise was solid.
Kizu was good too.

This person of fine taste, is my niguh.

>reading comprehension disorder
Annual Physical Exams or whatever this shit is called.

>Despite being full of fanservice, Nise was solid.
Still worse than Bakemonogatari. Then The 2nd Season was an even bigger quality drop. And then it completely jumped the shark.
>Kizu was good too.
Compared to what, S2 and after? Sure. Compared to Bake? No.

More like cow

look at that homo

what makes Bake superior to the others? Not trying to start a fight, just curious on your opinion

By far the best balance of character development, fanservice, and action. Plus, the energetic directorial style with a lot of fast cuts, interspersed with great scenes with nice animation.
It hit a sweet spot.

You're describing Nise

>Gripping developments
>Tight direction
>Engaging dialogue
>Thought provoking themes
>Deep plot
>Abstract symbolism
>Compelling imagery

This pic proves Kizu isn't an exaggeration of her bust, them things are huge.

Gahara can barely get her hands around them for pete's sake.

I absolutely agree. Huge tits need a little meat to the side for it to be possible. She's not fat at all.

Why didn't Gaen use the talisman on snail at the end of oni?

Well more than that, we see her almost nude as Black Hanekawa, and her body is actually quite toned in places.

Sad Shaft took out the part in Neko White where Hanekawa says she jogs daily. People think she is just some lazy bum, when that is the furthest from the truth. Even more so when she travels around the world.

Bringing back Snail in the first place was kind of cheap. After that great scene in Shinobu Time, she shouldn't have come back.

Cat is a blessing. An actual series revolving around her would be pretty interesting.

Animated by PoRo

She wanted Araragi to take responsibility for Shinobu and stop their bond and eliminate the threat of Kisshot permanently by making her a god, since being a god will supercede her vampirism and do the double duty of eliminating the oddity distortion she caused by coming to that town.

She wanted to knock out all the potential bullshit all at once, but Araragi half-assed it even if Mayoi ended up being a better god in the long run. His distorted nature makes staying with Shinobu something that would put all the exorcists on edge.

What's inside snail's bag

I watched both nekomonogatari series recently and I almost fall asleep on both in multiple ocassions. Sorry but no.

She's ok but her backstory is done, and theres little to none to do for her.
Maybe a spinoff can do.

pregnant cat

her corpse

That's morbid.

:D

She's indeed perfection

t. retard

>glasses girl stereotype

>Doesn't even know the character archetype is called Megane
Ishygddt

cat