How many Americans here actually have blonde hair and blue eyes?

How many Americans here actually have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Attached: 1494648433367.jpg (480x599, 43K)

Real men have dark hair. Blonde is effeminate and weak.

Not Sup Forums related. Fuck off and die, faggot.

My hair looks like his. My eyes are hazel though.

t. nigger

Black hair and dark brown eyes master race reporting in

Attached: 0EF91714-1D1B-4494-AA76-2804D52256B4.jpg (750x1067, 422K)

hazel eyes master race

Light brown hair and light brown (almost hazel) eyes. 100% Western European.

Maybe half the guys in my extended family do, although the blond often fades to some kind of brown near puberty like mine did. I wound up with hazel eyes to boot.

Me

This

the original wasps that immigrated here and built shit didn't all have blonde hair and blue eyes, in fact they were probably a minority

Does me being an immigrant from Russia count?

master race green eyes Czech'em

If u don't have hazel eyes ur not white

Attached: IMG_1591.jpg (500x475, 56K)

Slav masterrace always counts.

If you have hazel eyes you’re basically a nigger

56% I guesse, no ?

Green eyes with a blue rim around 'em

Attached: 1521859191507.jpg (303x694, 40K)

do not respond to datamining threads sage goes in all fields

Me. but my hair is a dark color sandy blonde

I do

Many.

it would've been pretty common though, as the Puritans came mostly from East Anglia and are more or less the same stock as Dutch, Frisians, N. Germans, and Danes

but to the OP, it depends on the background and region of the person. Most of the Midwest is blonde and plenty of Protestants are

Have dark blonde hair and grey eyes. And I'm like 85% Anglo an 15% potato nigger

dirty blonde + blue/grey eyes

Black hair with grey eyes and I should be thankful even for those since i'm half native.
I don't see why I have to be a pure Germanic/WASP to be against globalist mentally ill identity politic horseshit.

idk, but i'd let that guy suck my cock any day of the year.

Did your hair darken as you got older. When I was a kid it was almost white. Then it darkened over they years to a dirty blonde

Blonde hair and green eyes. Alsatian and Swiss Amerimutt

Get out get out get out D'Shaun

Yeah, used to be a shade just below platinum blonde, same for brother as well. Now it looks like half-dried straw after a storm

I'll never understand this obsession with light features. Northern Europeans have Brown/Hazel eyes, Blue, and Green. In addition they have Blond, Red, Brunette, and Brown.

When I visited Iceland last year, I was expecting everyone to be blond haired and blue eyes. Well, What I noticed was their is a mixture off ALL the colors mentioned above.

THESE ARE ALL THE COLORS OF EUROPEANS.

Attached: Joanna+Garcia+Golden+Globe+Salute+Young+Hollywood+NHZzW_fj0Vml.jpg (395x594, 70K)

I have blue eyes, with hazel. My hair was blond when I was a toddler, it turned brown.

t.med subhuman

Race is always Sup Forums related you filthy subhuman.

Hazel is mongrel.

Just say brown

Attached: 1521464400339.jpg (399x384, 16K)

I was the only one out my parents kids to have blonde hair.
Dad had it was blonde when he was younger and it's black now. Guessing I'll have a comparable change

It's most common in the northern midwest. I'm guessing that nearby black spot is Indian reservations.

Attached: blonde map.png (4972x2517, 2.51M)

What troglodyte used Brad Pitt with bleached hair to illustrate blond?

Although it does bring forth and interesting question. What does you hair look like after bleaching it? A bunch of us all bleached our hair in college for shits and giggles, and it was pretty interesting to see how different they came out.

Attached: blonde_hair_world_map.png (4972x2517, 2.48M)

I don't but most of my family does. Hmmmm...I need to go have a chat with my mother.

>blonde hair
I had really blonde hair when I was a kid.

Nice map, Pekka