>this defeats the ignorant racist

maybe you should try reading this before you decide women and black people are less intelligent because of a couple of charts you saw posted on the internet

Attached: Gouldmismeasure.jpg (255x389, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf
world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/freedom-learn/201604/inverse-relationship-between-gpa-and-innovative-orientation
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001071
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what i dont get is if these threads are started by pro-racism shills who know how easily Gould can be btfod or if Leftists are genuinely this dumb

>how easily Gould can be btfod
i'm waiting

I have. Gould was a ideologically hidebound Marxian who didn't understand the research he was citing because he was so intent on rejecting it.

The intelligence-test results for women have changed over time, but the black-white IQ gap has persisted. We don't know why it exists, but it does, and it reflects real consequences.

I use to troll that useless fagit by the snail mails and he couldn't help but respond EVERY time. Bloviating bag of utter bullshit. Fagit went hysterical when the Soviet system collapsed.

Gould falsified his data when evaluating the skulls at Princeton. It turns out craniometry is sound science, and Gould was the one with an agenda pushing junk science. Ironic.

did you even look at the wiki page for the book dude

you know what, not today, not going to bother

if any anons are lurking and want to read up on the subject read 'race, evolution, and behavior' by Rushton
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf

i think a lot of it is cultural heredity. whites make the tests, evaluating competency in areas that are relevant to white society. a lot of the cultural inheritance of black and brown people relies on an extremely abstract conception of physics and i don't think the two translate well. if blacks designed the tests whites would flunk too, y'know?

that being said, i'm sure there's a better standard than IQ to test on when we're looking for differences in cognitive function across genetic backgrounds. and i think it's safe to say there would still be differences between races.

i find myself hard-pressed to say that any one race of Man is any less or more than the other in general, but i think people with different genetic backgrounds are more suited to specific functions and tasks.

haven't read the book shown in OP.

Attached: 1475897708288.jpg (760x596, 222K)

I don't really care about their intelligence, I don't want to associate with them because they're not like me.

>a lot of the cultural inheritance of black and brown people relies on an extremely abstract conception of physics and i don't think the two translate well. if blacks designed the tests whites would flunk too, y'know?
kek

Sup Forums in 2018 ladies and gentlemen

well what do you think about what i said?

Hey Rabbi! Whatcha doin' ?!

Attached: 1514562117744.jpg (600x683, 93K)

>you are so dumb i cant even explain or reply to your simple request with anything except a link to some guys wordpress blog

east asians outperform whites on the tests that whites made.

they also just happen to have lower crime and higher educational achievment than whites

It's the definitive book on the subject. Gould outright lied and fabricated data.

Everything he says is not true. Races do have different sized skulls on average. The IQ gap doesn't disappear when you control for environment. IQ predicts for many outcomes in life

Im just so tired of having this conversation with people who arent arguing in good faith, so I dont bother anymore. But for people genuinely interested in truth, that book will tell you what you need to know

>east asians
>"""outperform"""
world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/
Fuck you, gook

Attached: 1514347355008.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

violent crime or general crime? also not to be that guy but as for academic performance, what do you think of sltudies that have been showing how people with higher GPAs are less likely to be independent or creative thinkers?

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/freedom-learn/201604/inverse-relationship-between-gpa-and-innovative-orientation

Nah you should lurk moar and see Alt-Hype.

ah yes. should've have noticed their flag.

Attached: 1514708428976.png (962x562, 237K)

Stephen J. Gould, in The Mismeasure of Man(Norton, New York. 1981) accused Samuel George Morton of falsifying his research in skull size difference between races. This accusation was false and, in fact, Gould was the one who falsified research.

In The Mismeasure of Man, Gould uses Samuel Morton's measurements of human cranial capacity (in the 19th century) as an example of how a scientist's personal bias can influence his work and skew one's results. Morton wanted to show that Causians had the biggest brains, and Gould claims to show that this desire led to subtle "fudging" of Morton's data in favor of his preconceptions. Even since 1981, this has become a "textbook example" of bias in research. Well, now some anthropologists have gone back and remeasured a bunch of Morton's skulls at the University of Pennsylvania Museum, and reanalyzed Morton's and Gould's data. They concluded that Morton's results were NOT biased or skewed, but that Gould's analyses were biased, with some aspects evidently made up.

“Our results resolve this historical controversy, demonstrating that Morton did not manipulate data to support his preconceptions, contra Gould. In fact, the Morton case provides an example of how the scientific method can shield results from cultural biases."
“Others have speculated on the extent to which Gould's political outlook has colored his scientific work (Davis, 1986; Dennett, 1995, Ruse, 1993). In Darwin's Dangerous Idea, Dennett (1995) brilliantly documents how Gould has been systematically misleading his readers for decades, attempting to smuggle anti-Darwinian mechanisms into evolutionary theory with a lot of clever talk of "spandrels" "punctuated equilibrium", and "dialectical processes". Gould notwithstanding, Darwinian adaptation is the way evolution works and the mechanism on which working evolutionary scientists base their research programs.”

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001071

Attached: It_Wasnt_An_Argument_It_Was_A_Bloodbath.png (1345x749, 1.73M)

Can we actually ban all anglo countries?

This kills the race denier

Attached: 1521776186908.jpg (3324x2050, 1.72M)

HERE LOOK IT UP IT'S ALL THERE THE SECRETES OF THE RACE, QUANTUM MECHANICS

Attached: genes iq.png (1003x1004, 96K)

People have already said what you said. Decades ago.
They've been proven wrong. Decades ago.

The g factor in intelligence tests is not cultural. Anyone saying iq tests are culturally biased is talking absolute shit.
We're talking about shapes and patterns not language or math tests.
People have different IQs amongst the many other differences.

Attached: pepe.nigger.always.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Well, it's certainly true that IQ isn't everything. I'm a bright guy, did well in school, got a PhD, etc., but if you made me live on the savannah without technology, I'd probably get eaten because of some relatively mild physical problems (I have bad vision and I'm clumsy).

But that doesn't undermine IQ. That just means that IQ is more important in my society and physical problems are less important. Rushton and the others do tend to miss that point.

Gould is outdated. Though the old racial theories ARE in fact heavily flawed. Working out a new one currently based on modern genetics. It is time somebody does so.

Possible, but if you have that level of IQ you'd do something else and trade with the hunters.

The fact that bad vision is common should tell you the selective pressure for vision on humans was not that intense.

Clumsy is a matter of training and/or attention.

Attached: 1491092881139.jpg (1200x1800, 361K)

Clumsy is not a matter of training or attention--or at least not just that. I have cerebellar ataxia, and nobody has figured out how to fix it.

the shilling couldn’t be more obvious

numales and women ruin literally every platform they visit

Attached: image.jpg (590x674, 287K)

>if blacks designed the tests whites would flunk too, y'know?
There are non-human animals that pass the mirror test. Black west Africans don't.

source?

The guy's entire argument is that the g-factor isn't real because it is a statistical construct. GDP is also a statistical construct. Go tell an economist that GDP isn't real. It won't go well.

He's right in the sense that IQ isn't a THING in the same way weight, height, etc., are. The number does, however, give a general sense of some of your abilities. Gould didn't understand that or couldn't accept it.

>Please spoonfeed me
Nah, fuck that. People who argue in bad faith are disingenuous and don’t deserve to be rebutted. They won’t change their mind or their ways. A simple link is more than enough of a response, you don’t need some random on the internet to give you a line by line deconstruction of an already thoroughly debunked book

tl;dr
pic related

Attached: 027052FF-1CFE-4328-81DD-81DC3C1AA0C0.png (500x263, 156K)