BOYCOTT FAR CRY 5 - BUY KINGDOM COME: DELIVERANCE

Boycott Far Cry 5. Enough with the neo-Marxist preaching and politics. Our political class has declared war on whites, Christians, and generally Americans who love freedom. Freedom includes freedom of association and respect for the first and second Amendment. A game that takes place in Montana and has pseudo-nazis as white, religious, militia-forming Americans is the wrong game at the wrong time.

Killing white people is fine, as white people are usually the villains in video games, but no more of the SJW, political bullshit. The developers of FC5 released a statement that FC5 is not a commentary on Trump’s America, but the bias is obvious. They even made a mission where the protagonist retrieves a “pee tape” that could bring down the President (a reference to the fraudulent ‘Steele dossier’ that served as justification for the deep State intrusion into the lives of anyone/everyone involved in the Trump campaign).

Meanwhile ‘Kingdom Come: Deliverance’ has been panned by SJW critics for being sexist and racist. The setting is 1403 in the Kingdom of Bohemia and the devs consulted historians for accuracy. The SJWs are upset because it is too white and too male, meaning they wanted their identity politics to come before accurate, historical representation.

In spite of the SJWs pleading for people to boycott it, ‘Kingdom Come: Deliverance’ is receiving much love because of its realism, its story, its beauty and its challenging combat.

Let’s send a message with our purchases. SJW infiltration can GTFO. Let video games stay true to their vision, even if that vision doesn’t comply with the neo-Marxist morality police.

Attached: Far Cry Jews.jpg (774x1024, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/sjws-complain-far-cry-5-isnt-anti-conservative-anti-christian-enough/47019/
mobile.twitter.com/mombot/status/875941893711970304
nypost.com/2017/05/18/speeding-car-mows-down-pedestrians-in-times-square/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take it to Sup Forums faggot

It's a political matter, you moron.

As an adult, I no longer play these childish games.

Fag

i put it on Sup Forums for ya OP nice post

If you weren't such a shill for identity politics shill maybe you would know what you were talking about. Some soy boy video game site basically got a 30 minutes hands on of the game and were complaining that it wasn't exactly what you think it is.

One of the examples they stated was that the player character takes missions from a 'redneck'-esque character and the game isn't portraying him as an obvious idiot or villain.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/sjws-complain-far-cry-5-isnt-anti-conservative-anti-christian-enough/47019/

Then, as an adult, you may have missed the fact that video games surpassed Hollywood movies for profits some time ago. You may have missed the fact that video games are emerging as the most powerful medium ever created to spark the imagination and experience very human drama. You may have missed that video games are able to delve into historical representations, as well as the idealism that is sci-fi and fantasy, in a way far more immersive and powerful than any medium before it.

Perhaps when you were younger you should have studied the impact of religion on civilizations. Religion is just one of the ways humans contextualize themselves, give themselves a narrative. Drama and stories are part of that same human legacy, a legacy that has us in constant communication with our ideals, our fears, and our shared human experience.

Wake up, grandpa, and realize that video games are shaping the minds of young people in the same way that the stage, the pulpit and art have always done- only video games are able to do so in ways more powerful than anything that came before.

Pic attached is from Kingdom Come: Deliverance. From what I hear you can get an education on 15th century Europe just walking through this beautiful game.

Attached: Kingdom Come Deliverance.jpg (1280x689, 174K)

>Plays Kingdom Come but not Crusader Kings, Victoria and HOI

absolutely disgusting

Better yet, boycott anything by Ubisoft

KOD confirmed /ourgame/

Attached: kocjews.jpg (993x557, 216K)

The last 2 games portrayed blacks, spics and Asians as savage dictators. Go fuck yourself.
You are literally doing the same thing as those SWJs by seeing demons where there are none.

Yes, I saw that. It was the gamespot review. Their complaint? That FC5 didn't "lean into it" the way Wolfenstein did. They seemed to want a 'Wolfenstein: NAZIS go to Montana" and were confused that too many non-whites were sprinkled in the cult.

The part you are referring to is when Hurk's father says something like "Obama-loving lib tards" who think they can tell him what he can do with his land.

First, Hurk is semi-retarded comic relief, so choosing his dad to be the red-blooded, Obama-hating American is the obvious choice of the devs. Secondly, the mere fact they would have someone who thinks Obama is trying to steal his rights is enough to throw the snowflakes into a tizzy. "He's not even a villain! REEE!"

And lastly, this mission doesn't change the fact the game is very SJW-approved and tone-deaf to our current situation. In fact, as we speak, the Democrats are actively trying to curtail (or eliminate) our second Amendment rights- the right to bear arms. Hurk's dad is absolutely correct.

For that matter, the establishment of both the left and the right have been attacking our freedoms for decades. What we really need is an unabashed video game showing a protagonist standing up for freedom, not some one-off character for the SJWs to cringe at.

Attached: 1503628239192.png (1500x1138, 3.06M)

But kingdom comes lead dev is a kike himself...
Also i thought that the main protagonist will be the opressed christian since thats how their previous game was set to be. Pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

>Game rated for adults
>Childish

I guess that the 1990's episode of the X-Files where there was an insane religious cult in rural America was also attacking the alt-right. Fuck you.

I pre-ordered this game and can't wait to play it. And thanks to your FUD I'm going to upgrade my pre-order to the deluxe edition.

I think “whites” as main villain may be a bit misleading in that video game villains are categorised by organisation rather than race/ethnicity.

Normally they tend to be enemies to America, so nazis, Russians, arabs, Vietcong etc...

There is only one other game I can think of where you actively kill other Americans and that’s spec ops the line, so this isn’t something that happens often.

>getting triggered by a video game
How much of a snowflake bitch are you? fucking fag

I'm a snowflake bitch? Well, you're a dumbshit who doesn't understand that your choices create culture. You want your indiscriminate pleasure now, regardless of the cultural consequences. No doubt you consider your lack of self-discipline a moral virtue. It is not.

The market is politics. The market is votes. The market will reflect culture. Every time you buy something you are submitting a vote for more of that thing. If you want to shape culture you need to be discriminating in what you buy. It's as simple as that.

So if you want more moralist SJW progressives scrutinizing media, censoring it and sanitizing it for THEIR political messages, for THEIR cultural and economic messages, than simply allow them to get away with it. Buy the shit they have approved and watch their control over what you can read, see, hear and play increase.

If what you want is the freedom for creators to create, to realize their vision without consulting some neo-Marxist priesthood first, then you must punish those developers who kowtow to the progressive morality.

I would call for similar boycotts if the authoritarian manipulation was coming from conservative Christians- but it isn't. The new and most authoritarian morality we face at this moment is the neo-Marxists.

Pic related: a sample of the democratic mob shaping our culture

Attached: 1521590369506.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

no one cares faggot

>the whole point of modern farcry is to have a compelling big bad
>this one is based on mormons and cults

>OMFG WHITE GENOCIDE

fuck off nu-Sup Forums

>I cant play videogames that challenge my beliefs!

You are a baby and no different from SJW

Hey dumbass, to challenge my beliefs I go where the rigorous arguments are, which tend to be books and lectures and scientific studies.

Far Cry 5 is propaganda. I don't support propaganda that is helping to make the world a shitty place.

The easiest way to act is like a toddler, indiscriminate and following your every impulse to the extent that you can. Don't pretend that your inability to exercise self restraint is some kind of virtue.

Attached: 1503636149300.jpg (634x404, 76K)

Yeah dude is obviously a conspiracy to make the world a shitty place.

You are clearly deep down your own ass if you think a gamr about christian cults (that are probably the most dangerous in USA history) is some jew marxist propaganda

>12 people are mushed into paste by a truck
>have to ask myself it was the Southern Baptists or the Methodists this time
>oh wait no I fucking don't
>because "christian cults" are not a thing let alone the most dangerous in USA history

>kill spics
nice
>kill islanders
nice
>kill asians
nice
>kill whites
FUCKING GENOCIDE REEEE THE JEWS THE JEWS THE JEWS BOYCOTT RIGHT-FUCKING-NOW REEEE!!!!

Didn't the guy behind Kingdom Come say he has Jewish ancestry?
Fuck off

you need to understand that Far cry is depicting cruelty and animalistic behaviours of white males, white males are most violent species on this planet, they plunder, murder and rape. they deserve to get overrun by BBC vielding black men and they need to breed white women to end white fragility of white males

get gassed yidfly

Faggot

Attached: 0A60C052-C875-424A-8CDA-C34D0864264C.jpg (577x601, 116K)

God forbid anyone enjoy themselves

Ah I see, the classic american ignorance, of his own country lmao. Tell me about all those muslims trucks in USA im waiting

Save your time on this simps. Hail victory

why would I buy it, it's just a repackaged far cry 3

Far cry 3 and 4 were so damn fun i replayed them at least once and getting everything to 100% is fun. Not like other games where as soon as you finish the story the rest of it is too boring. Im getting far cry 5

You fucking queer little kike.
>(((ubisoft game depicting whites in a negative stereotypical light when they are presented in the light everywhere else at the moment isn't propaganda? Big kek

>FC5 showcases a multi-racial gun-loving civ-nat town rising against some insane commie religious cult
>The left is shrieking
I'm so tempted to buy the game at launch. So tempted.

Fuck off boomer

Attached: 795F3495-A869-45CB-AF6F-189663AB788E.png (500x758, 173K)

Oh great this bullshit thread again. Far Cry 5 is fine, the cult is multicultural and based off of Jonestown which was a communist cult that preached racial equality. The good guys are patriotic Christians and conservatives and you even fight alongside a priest to reclaim churches from the cult.

>how dare you criticize leftists objecting their poisonous ideology into vidya
>fuck off nu/v/

Never has there been more projection in one post.

Don't like it? Don't buy it. Trying to convince other people not to buy it because it offends your warped political views is weak.

Fuck that, I can't wait to shoot at fundie hillbillies. Been waiting for a game like this forever.

This. So many people are ignorant of history. The one time you actually had a crazy Christian-oriented religious movement start shit to any meaningful degree was The Peoples Temple. It was a left-wing inclusive communist cult that rose out of the anti-segregation movement.

The cult isn’t even white, it’s multicultural. Ubisoft actually added MORE minority enemies to the game because they didn’t want the game to be portrayed as anti white

mobile.twitter.com/mombot/status/875941893711970304

Attached: D7990FC7-FB84-44E3-A6C8-50231F898774.jpg (1536x1280, 1.2M)

Your victim complex is showing, the game depicts a crazy christian cult so obviously the are mostly white, just as if it was an african cannibal tribe you expect them to be black. FarCry has made lots of non white scenarios and you get mad because a single one is white? Top kek

But you still like Rick & Morty right? Very smart, very clever show that one.

>From what I hear you can get an education on 15th century Europe just walking through this beautiful game.

If it doesn't completely shit itself. The game is a buggy mess.

"What we really need is an unabashed video game showing a protagonist standing up for freedom"

We had one of those. I would say the Metal Gear series does a pretty good job of showing a war between two ideologies, one being on absolute freedom, and one being of absolute governance and control.

Attached: 220px-Freedom_Fighters.jpg (220x312, 32K)

>blacks, spics and Asians as savage dictators.

Bake the cake bigot.

Whites are a worldwide minority. Therefore they have minority rights. Including the right to not be depicted as cartoonish villains. I can't believe how racist you all are.

Probably why he hates them so much.

>BOYCOTT FAR CRY 5
Sure.
>BUY KINGDOM COME: DELIVERANCE
Hahaha, no.

nypost.com/2017/05/18/speeding-car-mows-down-pedestrians-in-times-square/
Are you willfully ignorant or do you have an agenda? Inb4 "a car isn't a truck", semantics are a tribe in the middle east.

I watched a video on youtube and it showed that the rural MAGA retards were actually on your side.
You lied Sup Forums. I preordered the deluxe.

Attached: meh.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>leaf
>shoot at
What happened to your sanctimonious anti-gun rhetoric moose man?

Go to Sup Forums. anyone here with any self respect doesn't play video games

Just like medievil Europe. It was called the dark ages for a reason. Not enough DLC.

Kek the left are such cry babies. Wish they would kill themselves at a faster rate.

la creatura

you're too way too stupid to b8 well, sorry

This
I learned a lot about the three kingdoms playing romance of the 3 kingdoms the strategy game.

this

I thought you were actually helping white Christians fight against some cult. Everybody looks white in trailer.
Should I pre order or no?

Just pirate it

If you buy into any of those, you are buying into the icey jew.

Kek I wonder if that's what I sound like

I've asked them over and over again, but the Islamic bakery down the street refuses to make my cake. What do?

Attached: pigfuckers.jpg (474x434, 34K)

Far cry games are fucking great. The politics behind the game don't bother me, I'll have fun pirating and playing it just like any other Far cry game.

I torrented Kingdom Come and have 60 hours in it since Monday. Fucking great game and not AS buggy as people say.

Don't buy Far Cry 5 because it's the fucking same as the last two fucking games. They even use a lot of the same recycled textures.

Far Cry games are over the top, meme games. Just lol @ thinking this has any political depth or effect on the world. Worry about some actual issue instead, fucking nigger.

Attached: tumblr_ow684dlSvr1woveklo1_400.gif (290x286, 2.21M)

>being proud of giving more money to the kikes

Good goy

Attached: 1520627897123.jpg (1200x886, 70K)

fpbp
/thread

Bought both.

>ubisoft
>aka FRENCH jews making their games palatable for muslims
>everyone is algerian and the USA is bad

could have made a game about muslims taking over belgium or something. could have been whites and arabs and blacks as villians.
instead the jews approved this.
SO BRAVE.

>implying their mods wouldn't just move it here

Literal shill thread

Attached: 1509654518326.png (1473x1217, 1.67M)

Don't waste my money on any of these Jew creations. Definitely not Hollywood and grew out of games when I wanted to find a woman and have children, so a long time ago.

>actually buying games retail from ubisoft
what fucktards actually do this? Sup Forums? reddit? twitch?

Are you white? If so, you're fucked no matter what you do.

Hi JIDF hows it going.

>crazy christian cult
May as well depict them as unicorns