ITT:

>ITT:
Shows that almost nobody cares about anymore but where once THE SHIT.

Clearly you weren’t around during those threads specifically about Gundam Wing.

They where such bad asses , specially trowa and duo.
Fuck the blond whiner tho can't disregard his edgy tantrums even if he gave us Zero with that fucking massive blasts.
Also Tall Geese Best goondamn.

Heavy arms > would been most efficient yet in reality he has the least kills.
DeathScythe > Edgy but fucking wrecks pussy
Wing> Sword n board ,standard but good.
Shen long > Spear is effective. Also most bad ass kungfu pilot.
Sandrock > The fuck , why did he have real swords that somehow got hot/glowy also worst pilot.

Elfen Lied used to be THE edgy anime for angry teens but no one cares about it now.

Good. It was, is and will always be shit.

It still is the EDGY anime for teens and that’s why Sup Forums doesn’t fucking mention it.

That doesn't make sense. Most of Sup Forums are edgy teenagers so logically they should mention it if it was still a thing.

/m/ approves of it. It's bretty gud unofficial sequal to G-Gundam Savior. Also has...
>Terrorists gundams
> Gundam ABS AI
>Realistic imaginings of gundam weapons destroying fragile colonies easily, because all their beam weapons are all mini-nukes and the colonies are basically a big floating glasshouse anyway.

JUST

>It still is the EDGY anime for teens
That is Tokyo Gayhole now.

I'm honestly disappointed that nobody went on to complete my post with the rest of the OP

WILD

I still refuse to read the manga and know the ending in any form but animated.

But everyone still cares about Gundam:BL

BEAT

Inuyasha of course, especially among girls. If a girl was watching anime in any way during that time, she was watching Inuyasha.

Or Canadian

This, nuku nuku and nadesico will be in my backlog forever, and have been since middle school. I stopped and started watching chink cartoons several times but they're still there.

Elfen Lied is a classic though, is curious how the old teens loved irt but the current teens hate it.

Teenagers aren't edgy anymore, there's nothing to rebel against. The boys only think about football and video games, and the girls all want to nail a 40yo sugar daddy or his mobster of a son.

I taught kids how to drill, saw and work with metal, so I'd know about these things.

That's sad.

Blogposter kindly fuck off.

Bomb's already thrown, not much you can do about it.

COMMUNICATION

That's probably because everyone started to realize that Eureka Seven was total garbage. But no one's willing to finally admit it.

The only thing that's total garbage in this thread is your taste.

>Implying E7 isn't a poor man's EVA.

It isn't. E7 is different and good

You're wrong. It's poor man's Gundam with surfing robots.

>implying implications
E7 stands on its own aside from everything EVA was for many reasons. Also worth mentioning the waifus in E7 actually underwent significant character development.

They literally rip off the Geo-front scene from EoE.

geass threads became boring nowdays and there is barely a discussion in the threads

It always fucking sucked if you had good taste

Eureka Seven is fine.

Slow to start, with a fairly middling... middle, but its latter half is pretty damn fantastic.

Then AO happened.
Fuck AO.

>That signature
Huh. Go figure; one of my favorite OTP artists used to draw another pairing I'm fond of. Neato.

Different. Yes
Good. No

The two leads are fucking insufferable faggots
The ending was stupid
The Series would have been better if it was about gekko state with dominic as an ex soldier and current lifter with the group and anemone as a weapon.

>every board is edgy teenagers
>muh board is shit woe is me

when will this meme end?

I think the author's writing got progressively shittier over his three series

You're favorite show.

>Also worth mentioning the waifus in E7 actually underwent significant character development.

You mean how they became more submissive, and slowly losing their uniqueness and Independence just so they would suck their man's dick. Yeah I remember.

Every character in that show got worse as the show went on.

The only good characters with a genuine Romance was Dominic in the Ausuka clone... I mean Anemone.

I've seen all of it the only thing that was able to top E7 has the worst anime I had ever seen was "Your lie in April", and you have to put an effort to make something that bad.

>I knew I wasn't alone.

To be honest it should have just been about Dominic and Anemone. Their story was the only thing that kept me going. Literally every other character was insufferable.

It's no meme. It's just a fact and if you have any brains it's pretty obvious too. However, it doesn't mean that Sup Forums is any more shit than it's ever been. Angry teens made Sup Forums big and angry teens will keep coming here as long as it exists. Denying it is deceiving yourself.

DBZ.

Actually, pretty much every shonen/action anime now that I think about it. Fuck shonenshit!

hokuto

Gundam Wing is still generating both fanfics and fanart, your argument is very invalid.