Hajime No Ippo

What is he thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WANPOWANWAN/status/935394930154803200
youtube.com/watch?v=9wcxvl378nI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About all the times he hit Ippo in the head

if ippo were to continue he is going to be thinking about ippo losing and letting coach dad down while constantly getting hit in his blind side and thinking he will just make a comeback k.o. like he always does and then time runs out and instead of running into takamura to slug it out the person runs away for the last round and time runs out giving takamura his first loss

about the bullet he dodged if kamogawa was his main trainer

death

Are Filipinos the most powerful race for ending the career of Ippo?
Next eng chapter upload when?

I always that the mangaka was a dumbfuck and he genuinely thought that Ippo's fighting style is the superior type of boxing.

But the latest chapters and what you guys talked about make me think he planned this all along

If Takamura were to lose, would he come to realization that Kamogawa let Ippo down with his shitty training and imbued a reckless style of boxing into Ippo?

Hajime no Takamura when?

nah he is just as bought into it as Kamogawa is. When kamogawa gave ippo some retarded advice during the kojima fight takamura knew ippo was going to get hit and be on the verge of losing. He made sure to give ippo some advice that kept his head clear so that he didn't. Takamura didn't outright tell ippo that the coach was retarded. He just did his best to remedy what he knew was going to happen

>what are retinas

Takamura is going to lose this match.

Plenty of other coaches have called out Kamogawa before, so it's not like Morikawa recently changed his mind on Kamogawa being a bad coach. If anyone should tell Ippo that Kamogawa is a bad coach, then it should be Kamogawa himself. If Ippo could come to terms with being punch drunk, then he should come to terms with Kamogawa's boxing being a failure.

Whatever happens next depends on whether or not Morikawa and his editors are able to sort out whatever issues they are having. That'll determine whatever path Ippo will take in the future, but I don't think Ippo will be moving with Kamogawa regardless.

His own match, probably. He doesn't give a shit about Ippo.

was it called out that often though? I don't remember kamogawa being called shit before kojima (who was defeated anyway) and gonzalez

twitter.com/WANPOWANWAN/status/935394930154803200

Hawk gonna fly now

>yfw this is just the appetizer for the paralympics boxing world tournament arc starring punch drunk Ippo and half-blind Takamura

Nah, he doesn't give a shit about Ippo, but he does care about Kamogawa. He's gotta be at least a little pissed off about Ippo letting him down.

Filipino vs Mexican vs Black in the Ippo universe. Who would win?

the jew promoter

>concussions or a detached retina aren't serious injuries
>his fighters are going to retire because of said injuries
>Japanese fighters really do fight like Ippo
Morikawa is on levels of pottery that pedro machismo addicts can't understand. HnI has finally hit its payoff and shonenshitter spics cannot comprehend it.

Why are boxing and MMA still a thing anyway, do people want to kill their brain cells?

Kamogawa is his main trainer you sperg

They move money so they will keep existing.
Hell in my pedro country cockfighting is more popular than boxing.

As long as people pay money to see people play in violent sports that cause brain damage and there are dumb young people with nothing else going for them than to play these sports regardless of the consequences, they'll continue. Same reason why American football is still a thing.

There's actually nothing wrong with cockfighting. Boxing in the other hand is just inhumane.

Miguel Zale after the woli fight. Dankichi, Sanada

some people are legitimately only good at fighting

american football actually uses proper protection
british rugby on the other hand is a bloody mess

the protect makes it worse. You instinctively won't go for head for head collisions if you know you are going to crash your skull into someone. The helmets give people greater impacts and more brain rattling.

Same way boxing allows for more hits due to your hand not breaking on someone's skull so you can repeatedly knock their brain around.

Fuck george.

The Russian coach called him a shitter too.

lol gomen

People love watching men beat the shit out of each other

I don't know what's gonna happen next, I'll give George that

I also don't really care what's gonna happen next, I'll give George that too

I can't believe Ippo is fucking dead

BOY OH BOY

WOULD BE A SHAME IF YOUR PUNCH GOT COUNTERED OR SOMETHING

WEW
E
W

Poor kid loves him so much when he's the one who screwed up Ippo's future. Feels bad man.

How are you feeling about how all of this is going?

>not just letting us know niggastream released alled the chapters

You're not getting a manga award for giving your series a shitty ending, Morikawa

I can't believe Ippo is fucking dead.

is takamura angry the coach didn't call the fight on ippo?

I can't tell which is takamura and which is kamogawa.

>when you're so cool you get two different types of thought bubbles
calm down there, deadpool

>this is Ippo's last fight

fuck me

he deserved better

fuck this I feel like my childhood is being taken away from me

To me, there's two directions he can go:

1. Ippo follows through on his promise and retires, turning into a coach/trainer for the other boxers at the gym, and Takamura realizes he needs to switch trainers and leaves the gym behind if he's going to achieve his dream. Manga ends here or re-launches to "modern times" with a new generation of boxers.

2. Ippo doesn't retire after a battery of tests reveal he's not punch drunk (yet) and it's just something else (brain tumor?) but he still leaves the gym to train with a new person about how to FUCKING DODGE PUNCHES.

He was right.

But he didn't want to be right.

And now he knows pressure greater than anything he's faced before.

Both of these are retarded

Dammit his is gut wrenching.
youtube.com/watch?v=9wcxvl378nI

that he is stuck for more 1000 chaps due to ippo's shit

I put the gun to my head as the "you dun get it it's sposed to be realustic" contrarians slowly make their way towards this thread.

Know what's fucked up.
If a japanese boxer decided to throw that "Yamato Damashi" shit and win a world belt, the japanese public would shit on him a treat him like he's a fucking disgrace because he won by throwing the fucking thing that never worked.

>knew what was coming
>chapters still emotional as shit

FUCK YOU KAMOGAWA

Will we ever get any more anime seasons?

You know my real problem with this fight is the massive bullshit of all the punches Ippo delivered early in the fight. Just gonna hit you in the face so hard that you get pulled off your feet and land on your back covered in blood.

Fight should've ended there with the tragedy being that Ippo is forced out of future fights for medical reasons

This is hurtin my soul - this damn manga was what got me boxing in the first place.

"What a shitty end for such a long running and loved series"

I hate Niggastream as much as every other person with a functional nervous system, but I'll give them props for releasing those chapters in a batch instead of building up hope.

I mean most of us saw the raws anyway, but I can still appreciate it.

Even if they are, the only way this continues is if Ippo breaks his promise AND he learns how to dodge punches and stop charging in and take blows from everyone he fights.

That's been his biggest weakness, and one that has been used by basically everyone he's fought: he doesn't know how to approach a boxer and not eat a big hit in the process.

>Implying Takamura isn't about to fucking die in this boxing match
Nice joke user

The chapter is pretty emotional. Even knowing ippo was going to lose weeks in advance you could still fool yourself into thinking ippo still had it in him. That liver blow was amazing for example and had a bit of the ippo I know and loved in it.

>t. niggastream editor

Or they could release it in a timely manner like they do for all of their other series. No reason Ippo can't be released every sunday or so well after the popular series rather than random bunches. it would have a bigger fanbase if we ever had a scanlator that released it promptly

>like they do for all of their other series
>tfw waiting for Rikudou

Man, I...man, come on. Not like this. Please, not like this. I've read this series for like ten years. Please.

Is Kamogawa even going to admit to Ippo exactly how much he fucked up. I don't think Ippo is going to listen to anyone else's opinion against Coach, no matter how right they are.

>That is Makunouchi Ippo.

Poor Miyata.
Poor Sendo.

This. WTF is that bullshit. Ippo was tossing the other guys face all around but somehow gets up with sheer willpower. Somehow Ippo doesnt have it anymore.

Nah it picks up right after this chapter with HAJIME NO RING-SIDE-NEUROLOGIST

the worst part is ippo is blaming himself for not being able to keep up with the Coach's plan of killing himself

It's heartbreaking because it happens like that in real life as well. It was weird seeing Ronda defend edmund after getting trounced

The time has arrived where new Hajime no Ippo chapters make me madder than new Prince of Tennis chapters

What a world we live in lads

>user doesn't realize that the entire fight was a mirror of his normal fights
Ippo wasn't the challenger

He'll probably admit it to Ippo after Takamura's fight, because Ippo will be unconscious for all of it, and Kamogawa isn't going to have his head on right for Takamura's fight.

This is probably Takamura going, "... Ok, the kid screwed the pooch on this one so I'm not gonna have a coach for this fight. Time to nut up and prove how good of a boxer I am."

>inb4 Coach throws the towel during Takamura's fight instead

This is just how fucked up Ippo really got thanks to his own blind trust in a moron who refused to modernize or give a rats ass about actual safety. This is it, all that screaming about bullshit training measures and all he has to show for it is a crippled body, a wasted life and most of all a shitty future. Do you know how awful it is to be disabled in Japan of all countries? People fucking hate you, think you're being a bother for not being like everybody else and some even get jealous of the special treatment you need to even get function like a normal person. If he's anything like that stupid ass fanboy of his, Ippo is doomed for an early death and or homelessness.

>Somehow Ippo doesnt have it anymore.
Isn't this whats happening?

>Ippo is kill for real
well what the fuck I do with my life now?

This fucking guy

I hope Ippo retires, it shows Takamura winning another belt, and Ippo feels like he is left behind. Kumi tries to comfort him but he stops caring and the manga just ends on a sad note.

It would be perfect if he ended up depressed like all of us here posting.

It's going to depend upon how bad the damage is. It's possible he can go back to his "old" job on the fishing charter boat and be mostly fine working that, like he used to do before he got caught up in this boxing stuff.

why..just why? how can a mangaka hate his character this much?
Ippo isn't allowed to get 1 pity hit in. fuck

>People think Takamura is going to win the next fight
This is his 20th fight user. Hes fucking dead

look at his eyes. this fucking oldbag is insane

>I'm going to show Coach my new special SUPER DUPER MEGA MOVE and make him proud
>it's a wild looping punch from a retarded angle leaving him right open
>he gets easily countered and knocked out

I can't fucking take this anymore. This fucking torture.

Ayoo Ippo.

>LITERALLY everyone has told Ippo Dempsey Roll is fucking retarded
>Except coach
Poor Kid

Kojima should have killed kamogawa instead of fighting ippo

25th

Apollo wanted to die in the ring though. Ippo is a brainwashed kid.

I thought IRL Takamura was the 20th fight