The era of the anglo is OVER

The era of the anglo is OVER

The era of the Slav has come

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-01 um 10.49.07.png (601x924, 465K)

WE

ARE

>the Poles are white so it s Ok to attack them for this, but the endless waves of blacks and browns will escape any scrutiny whatsoever

I wish we had large numbers of whites moving here and breeding on welfare. Must be nice.

Anti-white propaganda

Polish have highest birthrate in the UK. Im not kidding.

Meh, they're both white, as long as the fucking slavs don't go to communism again.

no you don't.
you replace brown niggers with "white" niggers.
there is a reason the stereotype of the polack is the "white nigger"

>British media directing public angst on Polish people again
>implying the most generous benefits arent being given to other "immigrants"
Yeah...right.
>don't be mad about us putting muslims in Luxury housing and covering for their rape gangs, its the damn polish who are ruining you!

>believing the media
The British media has been shamelessly directing public animosity onto the Polish for years now.

Now I wonder why they would be doing that, certainly it isn't because Poles are white and European while the true parasites are all nonwhites from the Middle East/India and Africa.

Then again who am I kidding, you aren't white. You're mad because your family lives on welfare and you think if any white people enjoy the benefits of their own labor its "hypocritical" because they criticize foreigner invaders for being parasites.

nice.

Whites can be civilized though. Nonwhites lack souls so can never rise no matter what.

oops Im retarded and misread what this guy said, but 90% of this post is still accurate

blacks, like the ethopians, are civilized too. i dare say they have more culture than poland (unironically)

No such stereotype exists Mehmet. THE SAME can't be said for germanistan and, wait for it, having Merkel say Islam is a part of Germany oh no no no no BUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how will you prepare for the SLAV century, Europe?

Attached: 171004103939DDV2CxwWAAAtddG.jpg (588x294, 34K)

t. Ethiopian

Attached: shoe rescue.webm (640x360, 720K)

Attached: bein.png (640x266, 45K)

They stereotype exist because niggers like you cant handle the FACT that your women love to be POLED.

SLAVS WILL RULE. SLAVS WILL ENSLAVE ALL OF YOU

Attached: 1521565897170[1].jpg (1200x500, 124K)

t. nigger

NIGGERS

This...why do I care? As long as they keep it on their side of the pond.

In all American National parks there are signs that say ‘don’t feed the bears’ becuse then they will lose the fear of humans and be encouraged to attack other humans and in search of more food. This is literally true with monkeys and niggers. Don’t fucking feed the niggers!!! They just come back for more.

authorities will shut this down quick. can't have gibs earmarked for shitskin invaders being funneled off to based polacks.

Slaves have created great civilizations.

THE SLAV MAN IS TH-

Nah I'm not gonna do that shit to you, but for real though, while I understand some kurwas go to the UK to be somalian tier leeches I like to think polish people are humble, know how to behave and work hard.
Also anyone who calls slavs white niggers is either:
>Soviet rapababy (if it's a german flag)
> Mohhammed
> Guy who lost his GF to a S T R O N K slavic man

>poles in their own country
Based, good honest people
>poles coming here
literally scum of the earth that couldnt even make it in poland of all places, literal nigger tier gibs me dat welfare queen only rivaled by the US military. needs to go back home or move to nigger infested areas and kill some

Attached: 1502446516806.gif (408x311, 918K)

So nobody is going to link the guide ?