Help me Sup Forums I'm becoming a neocohen

I've started to care less and less about "meddling in other countries business".

If we have that large of a military we might as well use it. If we want to be the most powerful country in the world then we need to get our hands dirty every once and a while, even if its not 100% moral.

>inb4 "die for the juden"
Nobody's really dying. A few thousand soldiers have died in the thirty or so years we've been over there. It's much more dangerous to be a cop, oilman, logger, or something like that. If they sign up then its their choice.

Attached: botlon.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_History_and_the_Last_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Fukuyama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-skeptics/john-bolton-back-so-are-his-dangerous-ideas-25050
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXPRxmHk6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree with you, fuck peace

Starting to think this too. What kind of peace is this that we have now with all this corruption and degeneracy? This is not peace--it's decay. And decay is war against the body and soul.

Yes! YES! Good!!!! That's it!!! Fight for Israel!!! DIE for Israel!!! We love you goy! You will be remembered!!

Attached: 1521900183579.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

After Saddam was toppled, most of the conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan was against terrorists, not government soldiers. Most muslim countries sympathize with some kind of terrorists to kill us. Iran did it in the Beirut bombing, the Saudis did it in 9/11. They deserve it.

More people died in single battles in WW2 or the Civil war then in the thirty years we've been here. I'm not fighting, why should I give a shit about what other people choose to do. As long as theres no draft, which will never happen after 'Nam

Peace starts with one person.

Check out Tucker's tuckening of him. It's pretty funny.

traitor

Can you give me tldr? I cant watch it nw

Tucker b him tfo to his face and makes him look like an out of touch dweeb

It goes along as a pretty sane debate with Bolton trying to redefine everything to make sense, unlike the typical hysterical nut jobs. And then at the end Tucker bitchslaps him hard, but like a gentleman. Doesn't take long to giggle at over breakfast or whatver.

The anti-war meme is one of the most dangerous jew memes ever created. The white man was created in war and the white man has lived in war. The US is great because of it's capacity for war, like every fucking empire. Once people stop fighting they become degenerates: no strugle = no eugenic pressure = dysgenics. Look at what the white man has become since we stopped fighting, look at Europe. You don't need to be a neocohen to enjoy war, we can create a pro-war pro-white movement.

here some war facts:

>during ww3 we can be sure that Israel would get nuked, they live in a small region and have too much enemies, probably the first to go.
>the white man was made for the cold. Nuclear winter will kill the warm creatures(negroids, "native americans", mexican mutts).
>biological war will unleash diseases strong enough to erradicate vulnerable populations(homossexuals and niggers would be the most affected).
>white people are beinge genocided today, maybe ww3 can make another "baby boom".
>US would win ww3, easy, anti-war cucks are mostly russian shills and Assad cocksuckers, americans have no motive to be against a war they'll surely win.
>nukes will affect mostly big cities(land of sodomites, pederasts and niggers)

Neocons were the thesis
Alt-right was the antithesis
Our pro-war pro-white movement will be the synthesis!

Also, ignore the shills, embrace the warrior inside you.

Attached: zzz4.png (980x742, 634K)

You should read the "The End of History and the Last Man" If you are interested in learning about Neoconservativism philosophy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_History_and_the_Last_Man

>Nobody's really dying. A few thousand soldiers have died

Ah yes goyim. The ones who died are nobodies. Their lives mean nothing.

I agree. I just don't want us to try to take over the government of any more ungovernable shithole countries like Iraq. Level them if we need to but stop trying to rebuild them. Just level them again if need be.

Basically this guy is associated with the rise in Neoconservativism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Fukuyama

They weren't drafted, they chose to do a dangerous profession, just like someone chooses to work in an unsafe factory.

>no strugle = no eugenic pressure = dysgenics
truest thing that has ever been written

Though Irving Kristol is thought to be the "godfather of Neoconservativism"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol

Ah yes goyim. They are there to sell you the idea of “free education” only to send you off to a meat grinder.

We're not going to war with countries we are just taking a Police Action with them.

>Anyone else starting to care less if the jews use our military to crush their geopolitical rivals so they can establish a world order with them at the top as slave masters over the world's goyim?
Fuck off jidf.

>The anti-war meme is one of the most dangerous jew memes ever created.

Ah yes goyim. Go to war while we profit from it.

yesmaster.jpg

Throw more money into the bottomless sand pit that is the mid east. More dead Americans. More refugees for when the Democrats win and want to let them all in. Great plan.

>Hurr lets destroy countries and kill people for based Israel

>If we have that large of a military we might as well use it. If we want to be the most powerful country in the world then we need to get our hands dirty every once and a while, even if its not 100% moral.
This is quintessential republicuck thinking. Have you ever asked yourself what we could be doing with all of the money that we waste on our military? What have you personally got out of the wars in the middle east? These wars only serve to enrich a (((chosen))) few at the expense of the lives, limbs, and taxes of Americans.

Please don't be another good goy cheerleader for the MIC. If it wasn't for the pointless wars that we STILL can't win, we would have infrastructure and social programs on par with the rest of the civilized world.

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 45K)

True strength is being able to kick someone's ass but having enough restraint not to.

>invade country
>congress and presidency goes blue
>neocons still claim they dindu nuffin
Neocons are absolute trash, they cant see more than 1 year into the future

>implying the soldiers don't get profit from the wars
They get GI bills, VA healthcare and veterans discounts galore. Better to have them earn it fighting than sitting in a base on US soil for a year or two

Cool, as long as were fighting Israel im down.

>What have you personally got out of the wars in the middle east?
Millions of dead terrorists and sandniggers, oil, and less unfriendly dictators.
>social programs
So we need more money towards niggers and fatties? I agree with the infrastructure though

Israel is a demographic time bomb like us. Soon there will be too many Arabs and Palestinians for them to contain, not to mention African refugees

so this article
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-skeptics/john-bolton-back-so-are-his-dangerous-ideas-25050
says that this guy likes bombing places but is not interested in social engineering and promoting liberal democracy afterwords.
what is wrong with that?

No one is stopping you from going to afghanistan and iraq and fighting for the Jews, clean out the less than 100 iq trash.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXPRxmHk6Q

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

This. A lot of people associate a bunch of bullshit ideas with war. "muh bring democracy", "muh help Israel". You can be pro-war and pro-white. "democracy" and other buzzwords are only excuses politicians make to be pro war and not hated by the public at the same time.

We NEED war, the white man need to start fighting again. Normies hate war and shill for peace with subhuman garbage places. War is a good thing and is what creates big and prosperous empires, peace breeds degeneracy. Anti-war is anti-white because whites are the best at war.

Anti-war shills on this board are pro-Assad, pro-Putin shills that know that the US could easily win ww3 and will try everything to prevent it from happening.

Attached: zzz7.jpg (480x480, 50K)

>yeah goy, go and fuck up countries for Israel, not cucked at all...
take the kike dick out of your throat you fucking spastic traitor

"we" and "you" don't have anything, you are a fucking peon to the elite. Piece of shit, ya son of a bitch, you fucking fuck head, fuck you.

prosperous like Brazil....lol.....get a load of this shill brah!!! hahahHAaha

I agree, user.

Let's invade Israel.

>For Israel
Nice meme, every country in the world gains from dead terrorists and sandniggers
The last us solider that died in the Middle East was weeks or months ago, if I joined I’d probably just get gibs for the rest of my life. No thanks, though

Brazil is one of the most peaceful countries in the world. Look at us, look at the country that almost never is involved in international wars. The face of anti-war is brown and ugly. This is what an non-fighting america would look like.

>implying you're not the ones funding the islamists
you're a complete retard

>Millions of dead terrorists and sandniggers, oil, and less unfriendly dictators.
why would you care about sandniggers in their own countries? they wouldn't be flooding the west in the masses that we see right now, if you wouldn't support the destabilization of their countries.
same for terrorists, which are a phenomenon that has mysteriously become a lot more popular since western interventionism.
>oil
are you one of those retards who thinks, the US invaded iraq for the oil?
>less unfriendly dictators
LOL!

Yes, fall for military propaganda, getting shot at and blown up wont phase you, again I don't care what inferior trash like you does, you can go to syria vietnam aghanistan I don't care.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-14-55-05.png (720x1280, 264K)

Did I say we should give money to Islamic fighters? No. I said we should kill them

>Believing the “refugee crisis” was caused by war and not economic migration and poor border security

The US should conquer their territories, take their resources, kill the natives. The world and its resources were made by God for the white man. We live in a time when you need to lie to make the public pro war, you need proxies, you need propaganda, you need controlled news. The public is too weak, they are not warriors. You should not need any justification for war other than "we will get more land and resources" in a sane society.

>why don't we just let them alone.

Dead sandniggers can't invade Europe.

Attached: zzz9.png (1218x715, 607K)

Only 25 million whites of age and lower than 100 iq, less than that who aren't criminals, drug addicts, handicapped etc..

it was kicked into full force because of merkels retarded reaction to the syria crisis which is a legitimate civil war.
i'm not denying that the vast majority of refugees are freeloaders from africa, but the initial kickoff for the refugee crisis were (((organic))) protests against assad.
I would have no problem with just nuking the entire middle east and africa, but that is not actually something neocons advocate for

>Did I say we should give money to Islamic fighters? No. I said we should kill them
yet you do exactly that (((neocon)))
>refugee crisis
can you write one sentence that doesn't expose you as a drooling retard?
these wars were obviously orchestrated to trigger the refugee crisis and hasten white genocide
how can you be so blind?

our military budget is literally destroying us. the rest of the world can't believe we spend so much on weapons when there is no enemy to fight.

what do you mean. war is dysgenic. the best men go off to fight and fight bravely, so they are the ones who die before they can raise offspring. This is why europe is such a mess. Their best men died in WWI and WWII

USA is degenerate because of the media Jew, but we have a lot more potential

Smart people survive dumb people don't please go and fight for freedom.democracy and terrorism.

WE ARE THE SPIRIT OF ETERNAL WAR
WE ARE MARS BOUND

>I do exactly that
I’m not a politician, I don’t decide to fund terrorists
>these wars were obviously orchestrated to trigger the refugee crisis and hasten white genocide
The Middle East has been a shithole since lord knows when and NOW there’s a refugee crisis?

In ww3 most of the deaths will be because of nuclear weapons, these will mostly affect big city areas(where the worst ilk of society is). Also, ww2 deaths did not cause Europe to become a gay land, Russia had much more deaths and still they are much less cucked than europeans. Same with the polish.

Attached: prowar.jpg (2560x1620, 2.98M)

>If we have that large of a military we might as well use it.
Yes. To kill all politicians and then march of the left (disarmed) into Fema Camps where they will be made absolutely equal.

>The Middle East has been a shithole since lord knows when and NOW there’s a refugee crisis?
it wasn't much more of a shithole than any other place before the 20th century.
I wonder (((what))) happened

well if youre devoid of morality the best argument is that its costly and lessens your power and defensive capabilities

>A few thousand soldiers have died

Irrelevant goyims.

Attached: 1521866978329.png (639x695, 370K)

>nobody's really dying
Tell that to all the people being murdered in Afghanistan, Syria, and Yemen constantly.
There should be no military. All those poor men who get duped into becoming cogs in a murderous organization bent on self-perpetuation at all other people's expense should do something else.

are you even trying to address the point?
your wars are kikery and therefore anti white

Our defense budget is 700 billion dollars a year. Instead of our tax dollars being spent on Aircraft carriers that cost 10's of billions of dollars to carry F-35 jets that cost over a TRILLION dollars to develop and produce to drop multi-million dollar bombs on 3rd world sand niggers it could be invested in the country and drastically raise the standard of living.

Attached: 1357651529194.gif.CROP.rectangle3-large.gif (568x346, 15K)

>there should be no military
>what is national self-defense

kys autist

What do any of those countries have to do with national self-defense?

The U.S. is not in danger from anyone anywhere.
A military is pointless to anyone who doesn't derive their livelihood from the military (arms manufacturers, military lobbyists, military goons themselves, etc) - to everyone else all those people are nothing but DRAINS.

It's America showing its true colors for the evil empire that it is. Not really surprising. Dumbfuck senior citizens in power wanting war with Russia, and will end up the same as Shitler and Napoleon.

Has anyone else noticed all the subtle pro-war threads and posts we've been getting lately? Is The_Donald trying to soften us up in case they have to start supporting a war by Trump for Israel?

>"there should be no military"
DIRECT quote, learn 2 read faggot
The US is not in danger BECAUSE there's a military. The only nations that can really get away with lacking a military are irrelevant, tiny countries like Costa Rica, Iceland, and Liechenstein.

I didn't say there shouldn't be a military. I asked what any of those countries have to do with national self-defense.

don't try to reason with ancap

>national self defense
The problem is it's not defensive, our military is offensive. Russia, China, India, hell even North Korea is able to is able to ensure their national defense with nothing but nukes. What do we gain by spreading our military around the globe?

Afghanistan, Syria, and Yemen present a DIRECT threat to American national interests in the Middle Eastern area.

Like what? The military bases we built there?

Yeah no, kike. Most of the world military budget is us and our allies, and that’s why we run everything. But let’s give gibsmedats to sandniggers instead.

The terrorists end up kill more of their own civilians than we ever will.

The army it's pointless, all the ships planes and such.

They could focus resources in top of the line mega weapons and call it a day.

No one gives a fuck about your entire armada if you can detonate an underwater nuke, and fuck 70% of your capabilities.

>because
Really? So who exactly is going to raid the United States, with its enormous territory, hundreds of millions of incredibly wealthy people with tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of production capital and an extremely armed populace, surrounded by ocean and bordered with fucking Mexico and Canada, and whom nigh the entire world relies on for trade in the first place?
Name that magical group and maybe you'd have a rational position.

We gain a sphere of influence (informal empire), which keeps us on top of the world order, which helps ensure that the good standard of living we have keeps going. That's what we gain.
yeah

>we
The U.S. military funds, trains, and arms those terrorists.

You shouldn't have any interests in other people's countries, Imperialist Anglo.

Here's a solution. Pull the fuck out of the Middle East, agree on some deal with Russia and Assad. Let them remove ISIS, which you yourself propped up. Then stick to your own fucking continent.

Your standard of living has been decreasing as your empire has been increasing.

Francis Fukuyama is the bluepill incarnate

>"We might as well become swamp trash. No use fighting the pedos"

Sup Forums joins Lucifer in a single day

Standard of living has increased since the recession but still slightly lower than before because of obongos policies. With the ever growing parasite class and the shrinking host class we can’t expect it to increase by much.

>Imperialism is bad, but it's fine when Russia does it

WAR IS ARYAN. PEACE IS A FALSE IDEAL.

this is woke

WE NEOCONS NOW

How is spending more money on the military to invade other countries going to improve the citizens of that countries economic status as you could benefit more from not invading and having free trade with that country, thus improving economic stability globally reducing standing armies and moving factors of production to areas that will improve peoples lives.

Note: militaries are a destructive economic force not a constructive force.
It take a bomb a couple of seconds to destroy a building, it take a work force months to build a building.

Attached: 1521312446254.jpg (801x912, 69K)

Soon Netanyahoo will have the cabinet in place in DC he always dreamed of. A hawkish Pompeo at State, a real torturer as head of the CIA and now Bolton are already sufficient to protect Israel's further expansion. Kelly and, only later on Mattis will likely be the next to get fired. That will eliminate the last people with access to Trump who have some marginal sanity on war and peace issues. Trump will be completely isolated and easy to manipulate.

Attached: 1514312767564.png (1124x598, 159K)

that's the mindset of /sg/

>MUH RUSSIA

Neoconservatism is the most blue pilled of blue pilled ideologies. At least the left is honest in their communist leanings, the neocons are internationalist communists who pretend to be right leaning. They are also more hardcore in their Zionism than many jews.

pro-war does not equal neocon. You can still be pro-white and pro-war.

War is fine but we should be dealing with actual adversaries like China. I could give a fuck what Iran does.

you're right. we should just let this country go without using its military. great idea.

did you really vote for Trump or are you a shill? we all agreed that Israel is important, no big thing. we're not all on the same side here.

Our welfare budget is 2.4 trillion dollars a year. Cut that first.

>Russian intervention to save a foreign-sponsored insurgency

>Imperialism

Is it really true that Brazilians are the result of Mapuche Indians fucking jungle apes?

How else does one explain the sub-human IQ?

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 73K)

shut the fuck up pussy. Trump has always been pro Israel and so are most of us. get the fuck over it.

The welfare budget is what keeps your apes from burning all the cities down like they did in the 60s.