>Pres Trump signs Memorandum on China Tariffs 3/22/18
youtu.be/k9mwk-lx05Y
>VP Pence @America 1st Event in Manchester NH 3/22/18
youtu.be/VXiHKjF49SQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Saud Prince MbS 3/22/18
youtu.be/V1zSNCr6cAI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1521913976386.jpg (809x324, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UF1GyLn9Wbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOOVEMENT!

Attached: 1517470460001.gif (590x600, 70K)

Is Hogg a republican plant?

Intelligent people blame congress. Shills blame Trump.
You lose the right to complain when you don't vote in mid-terms or special elections.
If you aren't willing to fight in battles to win the war you are a deserter.
Republicans do nothing but watch as the senate and congress are flipped to (D) then cry foul when bills they don't like get passed.
Then immediately blame the president while ignoring the real problem. You can be a radical centrist and blame everyone but you're still an idiot.
Hold congress accountable or get the fuck off this train.

If this is how you intend to operate just quit voting all together, your once every 4 year check mark next (R) isn't a winning or sustainable strategy for the change you desire.
You are as worthless and useless as any dedicated libertarian voter, and are equally as cancerous as any democrat.

Attached: RanD.png (589x744, 422K)

Hogg is a Bogg plant

Attached: Hogg_Wild.jpg (676x811, 102K)

Did he even read it

New cnn headline next week

oh another trash folder for my awoooo images

Attached: 1521909652620.png (1200x800, 1.6M)

>plant?
he definitely looks like someone who just came out of a coma

Attached: bulging vein hogg.jpg (787x1129, 97K)

FATTY IS DESTROYED
AND MUMMY-GIRL IS FUCKING SMILING AND AND HUMMING IN THE GARDEN

WHAT
A
COLD HEARTED
CUNT

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.01_[2018.03.24_14.17.02].jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Attached: REEEEESIST.jpg (962x641, 223K)

he sure is acting like one, but probably just a dumb naive demoshit that doesnt understand how important guns are to a large part of the country

>never awoo
>never respond to awoo poster

Attached: 1521909758218.gif (540x540, 3.25M)

Logic is poison to shills like you.

Attached: 1519701051727.jpg (960x684, 83K)

Do it for Israel, user...

Attached: cutforisrael.jpg (1024x576, 175K)

Attached: 1521909940496.gif (900x900, 277K)

Reminder that we are the many and you are the few, all these millions of our youth in the capital right now represent the future and you better believe the politicians will care more about what they want than your minority of right wing biggots. Say goodbye to your guns and then your white race. There is nothing you can do to stop any of it.

Attached: 1476240175355.png (1272x1316, 141K)

It’s true I didn’t even read your 2 posts

youtu.be/UF1GyLn9Wbg

Threadly reminder that this happened. Hoardes upon hoardes of shills will not stop up lads. Let them come. They're here forever.

I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT SHE
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Attached: 1477100023106.gif (480x279, 2.47M)

the omnibus is NOT a budget bill.

appropriations are NOT legal commitments to spending.

trump doesn't have to spend on ANYTHING in the omnibus if he doesn't want to.

trump has more purchasing power now on the military than before.

trump can circumvent the restrictions on wall spending easily by calling the wall "necessary for national defense".

trump has avoided vetoing increased military spending which would have been in vain anyway.

the shills pretend to not understand this and try to TRICK YOU into blackpilling yourself.

Attached: Retroactive Contraception.png (968x653, 619K)

Nah circumcising is already down near 40% in the US

Frankly if these MFOL kids vote Dem in November and they spin up bills trying to take your guns, we'll get that race war/commie genocide Sup Forums always wanted
We should be encouraging them to go the whole hog so we are given license to wreck them when they take the bait

AWOO

Attached: 1517508993914.png (1000x1000, 813K)

Attached: 44AB7964-05AC-4508-A6B8-3DFD3C6D846D.jpg (640x737, 215K)

Overall?

>trump can use the military to build the wall
I keep seeing this line but I don't see how he can because there is no precedent and i'm pretty sure the executive can't do something like that.

It's complete bullshit that because of this evil bitch, we never got to see a real Sanders v Trump debate. Bernie had much bigger crowds.

Yea

>the absolute state of afternoon /ptg/, where hotdogs, pies, burritos, and wraps are considered sandwiches

Attached: 1513497293662.png (544x400, 271K)

Why would you? Am I supposed to be surprised? Impressed? You aren't here for any logical discussion or debate. You are here to shit post.
Keep it up, your mother would be proud of the moronic cuck she has raised. Double failures.

March for our GAINS

Attached: 1511233441865.png (962x641, 505K)

We're done voting. People will start to die soon.

people are actually this stupid
they voluntarily give away all their personal information online. they use botnet software that tracks everything they do. and now they're shocked that companies know everything about them. just watch, I GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE IT the next move is COMMON SENSE INTERNET REGULATION
professor ted was right, it's fucking over.

Attached: facebook privacy.png (726x357, 25K)

How many new members has the NRA accumulated this year?

hank you!

Together with the combined knowledge I have absorbed from Jordan Peterson and Scott Adams, I now have a greater understanding of the complex and difficult issues that we face, and they are essential a problem of personality differences between humans and their capacity to reason in absence of emotional influence.

The fundamental problem is essentially that most people are just not rational entities (and intelligence has nothing to do with it), they mostly rationalize their decisions and beliefs to support a pre-existing narrative/story/conclusion in their mind that they were right all along. In a democracy these competing interests fight over policy and the intended result is a balance between both or a moderately rational/empathetic conclusion.

However this process has broken down, as it often does throughout history for a wide variety of very complex reasons. The rise and fall of civilizations may simply be an inevitability, which China has faced over and over in their very long history compared to US history (one reason they have a wall). However history is not written yet, because as long as we remain true to our ideals there is hope even in the face of what seems certainly like inevitable destruction. The miracle we witnessed in 2016 should be evidence to even the most cynical observer that not all hope is lost.

However a purely rational perspective is also flawed. And that's very important to remember. Human beings have these other emotional capacities for very good reasons, they just have unintended consequences sometimes that cause us to often make mistakes or come to the wrong conclusions as a collective of human beings.

Your government has zero legitimacy. War is right around the corner. The midterms will be a literal massacre.

Commander-in-chief

>hot dog debates are the new goreposting that shortcircuited shills and spammers
It's an odd tactic but could be worse

Attached: 1518733096697.gif (291x386, 601K)

>sausage and toppings in bread is not a sandwich

declare war on mexico as their corruption is effecting us negatively.

A clause in the bill allows the President $80 billion dollars in discretionary spending for "national security" purposes. He must only notify a few select Congressional committees first. The spending does not require Congress's approval.

Promise?

Attached: F18D6BEB-36E9-4C37-8DD3-57B4F55920F1.png (800x533, 1.05M)

The generation that will take over and govern us eats tide pods.

Attached: Great generation.jpg (595x732, 89K)

It's your government too. Guess you forgot your memeflag.

He acts like one. I think it's more likely he's just completely retarded and his handlers are even more retarded since they're letting him do this shit.

He would use the Army Corps of Engineers.

>pies
pies are a burger variant, not sandwiches

>Sanders v Trump debate.

I was a huge Sanders fan. Hard to believe, I know.

Seeing him robbed of the nomination was a hardest redpill to swallow. The DNC turned me into their worst enemy.

Attached: 1480360931131.jpg (687x653, 265K)

not sure what you mean. army corps of engineers built the hoover dam and many other big infrastructure items and continues to do so today. if you're talking about covering the wall as military spending, which is what i'm saying, the precedence is basically there for something like this in the highway network serving as alternative airstrips, or for things like missile defense networks. it wouldn't be that big of a jump.

I feel so blackpilled.

Wait and see.

>subway sandwiches are not sandwiches
really?

Attached: 1519532204872.png (657x527, 165K)

>midterms will be a literal massacre
It honestly may not make much of a difference, given how many RINOs we have currently

The fuck it is. I do not consent. War time kike.

Hand pies are a descendant of the pasty which pre-dates burgers

i suggest reading this

>I was a huge Sanders fan.
>Hard to believe, I know.
with all the shills and leftists in /ptg/ today, nah not really

The Bernie people getting screwed over was a bigger deal than most people realize.

Attached: heather expects better from rex.jpg (505x573, 111K)

Ted was right about basically everything

Attached: uncleted.jpg (667x468, 49K)

So in other words you’re just another shill with an ultra confident visage?

>millions

Fuck off faggot.

people are too lazy and selfish for a civil war as they don't actually care about issues, they just want something to complain about.

YOU SEE THIS YOU DUMB FUCKING COCKSUCKERS?
ONE PIECE OF BREAD
I.E. NOT TWO ENTITIES

NOT A SANDWICH

Attached: SINGLE.jpg (1200x700, 80K)

its time to take away the guns

Attached: aus gun deaths.png (1200x900, 100K)

>no wall

Defend this

i regret not siding with the anti-awoo posters
for a while most of the awoo posters were on-topic posters who happened to post awoos
but now it's been replaced by a cult of posters who never talk about news and policy
mistakes were made

Attached: 1347543106106.jpg (401x301, 20K)

Like I said, the time for voting is over.

Yeah ok sure, don't forget to burn your birth certificate while you're at it.

>biggest redpill

well they're not good sandwiches

I'm with you man, a hotdog is not a fucking sandwich and no amount of Jewish pilpul will change that natural truth.

>People are just now waking up realizing every step off their life is being tracked

fucking took you long enough. it's old. enjoy your social network accounts which sell your data and "smart" phone that tracks your every move and is always listening to sell you ads.

>your once every 4 year check mark next (R) isn't a winning or sustainable strategy for the change you desire.
>You are as worthless and useless as any dedicated libertarian voter, and are equally as cancerous as any democrat.
This 100%. Unronically the most important elections aren't even for the federal executive or the federal legislative.

> it's the DA keeping your city safe (like Arpaio) or turning it into a sanctuary
> it's the mayor defying federal jurisdiction and impeding the work of the ICE (Chicago, Oakland, New York)
> it's the town council voting to make the city a "sanctuary city"

People hyperfocus on the national election but that's the least important one. City is a whole lot more important and usually won but a handful of thousands of votes

Attached: wall3.jpg (678x435, 79K)

TWO PIECES?!

Attached: 1494560447594.jpg (505x490, 70K)

he didn't really have solutions
but his observations and predictions were damn near perfect
although maybe blowing it all to hell is a solution. i don't know anymore

Is it sandwiched between two things? It's a sandwich.

please don't break my heart. I want that wall and this is giving me glimmers of white pills. Will he actually do it? People were saying that he would veto the crap bill so i'm wary of people's predictions here.

yep. probably jidf tbqh. awoo=joo. coincidence???

Just a humble prophet

notice how it's phrased as gun deaths and not gun murders

The murder rate in Australia has gone up since the gun control bill they passed following the Port Arthur false flag.

He's just a left-wing retard. Dude can't even get into college kek

So yes? How’s it feel being an NPC?

I grew up a few blocks from a US Route that had houses along its entire length. The city wanted to boulevard it and make it two-way 25 mph to increase property values but they were never allowed because of a federal requirement that US Routes have to accommodate tanks in a civil emergency.

>You lose the right to complain when you don't vote in mid-terms or special elections.
This but without any irony.

>Heh, I'll get out of my chair and off the internet any minute now.

>philly cheesesteak sandwiches are not sandwiches.

Why do you think it's down?

neat!
source?

I took everyone in my social circle with me who loved Bernie far right. Dragged them to the polls and we all voted Trump.

Will be doing the same for MAGA candidates come midterms. Their support has not wavered.

Attached: 1478083760032.jpg (1200x800, 256K)

>a steel palisade that has been under construction for years that is continuing to get funded is just a fence and that means trump is getting no wall!
march 2017 is calling they want their ignorance back

Subtract (mostly economic or mental health based) suicides and gang violence and the US has a gun murder rate on par with pre-rapefugee Europe.

It's possible, if not probable. Have you noticed how he's been hyping up "open borders are a national security threat" a lot recently?

guys look who stopped by the rally for life

Attached: MUSLIM.png (637x355, 336K)

He went innawoods to escape technology.
It sounds appealing sometimes..