Ask a methadone patient who can smoke a spatial reasoning iq test anything

If you want to take this test yourself and see how you measure up to a God-fearing, morally sound goy with a good job, here-
123test.com/spatial-reasoning-test/

Obviously you will score at least as well as me because im IMPAIRED by methadone and you all are clear headed and sober!
Just kidding. Methadone doesnt impair you. I took this test right after taking my daily dose and the boxes were folding up and spinning in my head.
Oh and btw, making cutouts of the test pictures and folding them into cubes is cheating, obviously.

Attached: B956DEE7-E764-4621-8E76-33ABB8277629.png (1242x2208, 413K)

Those are part of regular iq tests dipshit

Folding cubes are a typical spatial iq test question

What is the purpose of this thread?

Getting 10 out of 10 on those test questions indicates very high spatial iq

People think methadone impairs you. Im hoping ppl who think this take the test i linked and realize a methadone junkie can rotate objects in his head better than they can. Machiavellian reasoning i guess. The point is, hardly any of you will be able to score 10/10 on this test without cheating. I got 10/10 and im on methadone.

Did you smoke or shoot?

9/10 and only because I couldn't be arsed solving the last 2 and just guessed.

Shoot why? You can be a bigger addict from sucking on fent patches than u can from shooting dope. Most ppl shooting dope are bigger addicts than ppl who dont shoot but yeah.
Do you use?

The 10th one is the only very hard one. Some of the others are hard but just remeber you have to fold the cube backwards into the page so that the center piece faces towards you.
9/10 is not bad tho.

I got 10/10 and it was tough on my phone because I couldn't see the source pattern & the choices at the same time, so I had to keep scrolling back and forth while I visualized the cube.

10/10

Op is a shitty junkie but thinks he's better than you.

Good job post screencapYou too

You think youre special? Still waiting on your screencap.

No need to even imagine the cube folding. Just check if the corners match.

You have to make sure the orientation is right on some of them

>Getting 10 out of 10 on those test questions indicates very high spatial iq
lol no, it just means that you aren't retarded. I solved all the questions without even trying to rotate anything because there are many indicators of which one the fake is, for example when two faces that should be opposite are next to each other, or when a face shows a 2 in the results but it's actually a 3 in the unforlded pattern. This test is a joke, when I became a combat fighter I had to take a 1030 questions tests which was timed and involved rotating vectors, performing operations, and projecting the results. This test is for brainlets that want to feel like geniuses. Only some women and people with mental impairment could fail it.

It doesn't impair you, it does something much worse. First it strips your emotions. You don't really notice because of the blissful apathy that it brings. Feeling numb and content all the time sounds great but you will start to miss your other emotions. You will be incapable of feeling anything except that comfortable numbness which will get old real fucking quick. And your motivation will drop at the same time. You wont feel like doing anything. Then the physical symptoms start. You feel extremely lethargic and tired all the time. The euphoria eventually wears off and increasing your dose brings it back a tiny bit, but all the other side effects come with it. If you don't hate methadone now, I promise you will. And coming off of it will be the one of the shittiest events in your life. Unless you were a veteran heroin addict on the brink of death, then you have no right to be on methadone maintenance.

>T. 5 year methadone user

Attached: 1519234294892.png (485x443, 39K)

10/10
they didn't have any hard questions on the test that I took, all of them seemed obvious

agree

Cool. Maybe post the screencap of your 10/10 like i did? Or are you a liar like every other cuckboy in this thread?

If you are so smart why are you additcted to methadone?

>no right..
Awe sweetie... are you angry that i feel great every day and you feel like shit? Do you think you are special because you took the hard road?
Nobody cares, tool shed. Nobody cares about how badass you are. Because youre not a badass.

A person who could be helped by a medication who refuses to take that medication isnt a badass. They are a bitch.
Everything you posted is complete bullshit by the way.

Anywho... ill let you get back to your NA meeting, so you can cry some more about how awful your life is.
Lol, fucking loser...

Because methadone is what smart people realize to be a better antidepressant than any ssri or tricyclic medication.

WHERE ARE THE SCREENCAPS?
lol you fuckers are all lying cucktaculars. Kill yourselves

Are you telling me you are dependant on drugs to un-depress youself smart guy?

10/10

Attached: blog-square-peg.jpg (467x366, 60K)

Why would you try to smoke a website? That desperate to get high?

Yup. Just like some people need to unwind with a few beers every night, or other ppl who drink coffee to wake up, or others who take prozac. Methadone is so long acting its more like an opioid receptor mediated antidepressant.

If this is mind blowing to you youre pretty pathetic, mentally. Are you serious or are you just larping as a loser for effect?

>cucktacular
To be fair, it takes a relatively high iq to come up with such a sick burn

fuck off addict. You're high so you go to /po/for attention because if you weren't high you'd be miserable and wouldn't post this thread. Attention whoring drug using weak willed queer. Kill yourself bud.

Lol... not one screencap yet... you all are shit-eating inferiorboys

go suck some kike dick for your pill fix

I'm too high to try and successfully take that shit right now, sorry bro. I feel you though. I took methadone for about 18 months. It's a good medicine.

You really need this, don't you?

Attached: jeez.png (759x248, 13K)

Awe sweetie! Didnt do so gud on da wittle test did u? Its ok puddin, your mommy and daddy are still proud of you :)

Haha! 1 for 20! Thats like 5% right?
Not bad pol!

>not being able to get 10/10

are there people really this dumb?

Yeah, apparently almost everybody in this thread.