Won't arm teachers with guns

>won't arm teachers with guns
>instead, we'll give each class room a bucket of rocks to throw at school shooters
>american logic

I wish I was kidding.

azcentral.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/23/pa-school-district-intruders-stoned-students-armed-rocks/455181002/

Attached: 8.png (1826x968, 998K)

based u s of a

Attached: 1521391908597.png (1271x1000, 89K)

>700 billion for the zog war machine
>a bucket of rocks to protect their schools

Can't you stop fucking up the ME for a week so poor amerilards have enough shekels to protect their chilen from themselves?

Dumbest shit I've seen in a while. Didn't some of those Norwegian kids throw rocks at Brevik? How'd that work out?

>Implying

schoolshootings are meant to prepare kids for military service for israel .

Next start stoning homesexuals

He didn't shoot people who looked right-wing , anyone who tried to fight back probably would've been spared. ironically

Lol. Bucket of rocks. Amazing. #BanAssaultBuckets

Attached: 1502452768669.jpg (409x393, 19K)

>tfw was suspended for defending myself with a rock in middle school
I hate this ironic timeline

>students start running to the rock bucket
>shooter blasts the herd of americans trying to grab rocks

Head Grog Say No bang bang in lerning cave. Only rock, rock stop bang bang

/thread

This is why you get a concealed carry permit for your rocks

my fucking sides

BRUH BULLETS TRAVEL AT LIKE 30928394 MPH THROWN ROCKS AT LIKE 20 MPH
ROCKS
B
T
F
O

If only there was some way to contain an explosion inside of a tube to launch those rocks at extremely high speed at somebody.

G-Grug?

Attached: 1518231081976.png (426x397, 53K)

subtle Islamification?

>Survival of the fittest
This is retarded survival kills

>throws rock at intruder
>fails
>now intruder has rock

you might laugh, but teaching our children how to defend a position with superior numbers and inferior arms is actually a very good idea

holy fuck I love this timeline. I'm convinced I'm dreaming like 70% of the time

>>won't arm teachers with guns

Because a bunch of hardly trained lard ass teachers with hand guns would stop a killer.
lol
wtf Would a stupid life fail teacher with a hand gun do against someone who did what pic related did.
Who used range and some level of concealment?

Attached: Stephen_Craig_Paddock.jpg (220x364, 19K)

You dumb fucks don't realize rocks are very effective. Get hit with a fist sized rock and its lights out.

When my roommate was deployed overseas in Baghdad, they always kept a bucket of rocks in the hummer. Often they had other vehicles that would fuck with them on the road or block the hummer purposely in traffic. My roommate would just start breaking their car windows with rocks. A lot of other soldiers did also.

Lock your calssrom door. Point your gun at locked door. Shoot bad man when/if he comes through. You don't need to be the bastard child of Sun Tzu and Solid Snake to figure this out.

>quit throwing rocks you little shoot
>no fuck you shooter
>fuck i was only going to kill that smug teacher cunt but fuck it bang

>the plan

Attached: Joesph.png (702x780, 739K)

No but you need to be smarter then you (which is real easy) to know the kids can be outside of school (entering,leaving,fire drill,etc)when you use what I mentioned.

You think I meant distance and concealment in a fucking school hallway?
you stupid nigga.

Attached: you dope.jpg (640x640, 129K)

>>instead, we'll give each class room a bucket of rocks to throw at school shooters

>From guns to rocks
>progressive

Attached: fqtfk.jpg (409x393, 18K)

LMFAO

this thread full of great resposnes