Jojo

Hey Sup Forums, I missed the decade's thread, so how does King Crimson works?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjIoIBap8IE
youtu.be/LjuWiCfXI2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=AjIoIBap8IE

youtu.be/LjuWiCfXI2o

Isnt that just freezing time though?

Of all the "villains" who did nothing wrong, who did the least wrong? Pucci or Valentine?

Probably Pucci, Valentine would have shat over all the other countries in the world.

Valentine imo. Even if his goal was to make America perfect at the cost of making things worse for the rest of the world, at least his actions didn't literally destroy the world like Pucci's did.

> Make every other country become a state of America,
> Now all earth is america
> Make D4C Love train use all the misfortune on earth on something else in the universe

>at least his actions didn't literally destroy the world like Pucci's did
Speedreading isn't even a meme. Read the fucking manga and pay attention, you moron.

MIH doesn't destroy people, or animals, nor does it destroy the world. It forces the world to run through its natural course and then resets to exactly the way it was before, but with people having subconscious knowledge of the future and how helpless they are against it.

Love Train, however, literally erases stuff which it doesn't deem worthy - which was shown to be vast segments of countryside, and the people, animals and buildings on them. Valentine was destroying his own country through his ineptitude, and justifying it based on it not being pure enough.

>2.93 MB

Living your entire life knowing the exact moment you're about to die seems pretty fucking horrendous

Would it really? Wouldn't it end up granting a lot of people peace of mind?

If you know that you're going to die in a hospital bed in seventy odd years, it seems like most people would be more comfortable with risk-taking and low points in their lives. It's like watching a movie that you love and have seen many times before - knowing the plot in advance doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride.

>Love Train, however, literally erases stuff which it doesn't deem worthy
you're a fucking speedreader, dipshit

Well, you see, first it and that's how it works.

Here's how I always understood it: Epitaph (small forehead guy_ lets Diavolo see 10 seconds into the future. When we see wacky panels in manga where shit goes insane, it's actually Diavolo's POV as he peers ahead in time. Diavolo then may choose to use KC (the big guy) erase that time period and not face any consequences that happen in it. I think what most people misinterpret about it is thinking that Diavolo gets to manipulate deleted time, but that just makes it World with gimmicks. As shown in Doppio chapters he can't actually do much shit apart from erasing the period. So it's both better and worse than World because it lets Diavolo escape wider variety of terrible scenarios but he himself can't actually use it for insane offensive attacks like Dio throwing knives and roadurorras around.
Example:
>Dio gets shot at by a million guns from every conceivable angle
>he stops time but can't do shit in his 10 seconds and once the time resumes he still gets riddled with bullets

>Diavolo gets shot at by a million guns from every conceivable angle
>he lapses the time frame where the bullets enter his body and a bunch of deformed slugs simply hit the ground behind him

I really hope you're embarrassed now.

That's pretty accurate. The thing i never understood is: the ending, i know giorno made some bullshit thing with his requiem stand, the thing is the cause effect thing it's absurdly confusing... I just don't get it. And almost all the parts have this deffect, the way to defeat the villain, which always ridiculously OP, it's pure bullshit.

Not exactly.
In the time "erased" by King Crimson, there exists 2 separate sequences of events.
The first sequence, is what would have happened if that time didn't get erased at all so-
Actually, here's an example:

>Time Erasure begins a moment before a waffle begins to fall off the table

>Normal Sequence of events that would happen if Time Erasure hadn't started:
>Waffle Falls
>The dude whose waffle it is, bends down to grab it mid air
>He grabs it

>Everything that isn't King Crimson, or something directly affected by King Crimson continues to act as it would be the normal sequence of events. Things he directly changes, change, so altered state of events is:

>Waffle almost falls
>King Crimson stops it from falling
>Dude, who King Crimson didn't directly interact with, proceeds to bend down to grab the waffle, as he would have normally, if King Crimson didn't interfere
>He grabs the air, where the Waffle was supposed to be

>Time Erasure ends
>After time erasure, the dude will have no idea why he's bent down, grabbing at nothing, because while he bent down to grab the waffle, the waffle didn't fall until the erased time began, so he has no reason he knows of to be there, and since King Crimson stopped the waffle from falling, he doesn't even have it to hold onto, as an explanation

With Time Stop, the dude couldn't have moved, unless he was moved, and no other event could have taken place, unless specifically commanded by whoever controls the time stop.

underrated post

It's the same effect as The Hand, only for time instead of space.

Didn't the manga explicitly state that King Crimson cannot affect physical objects in erased time?

No thats how The World basically works.
King Crimson deletes the segment in time between 1 event and the next, which can range up to a few seconds, and the result of everything that would've happened during that time happens in a split second. Epitaph allows Diavolo to see this time before its deleted from the stand's area so only he knows how things will lead to the result and can manipulate it to dodge attacks and kill people off guard

Yeah, I think that part of King Crimson's thing was that he could erase the damage done to him by erasing the instant it happened, but he couldn't damage people during erased time because it would go away too. It's technically different than Time Stop, but for practical uses they're the same, except that KC comes with precognition.