Honest thoughts on pic related?

Honest thoughts on pic related?

Attached: rolling poo.gif (500x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rediff.com/news/special/how-chennai-identified-the-dog-thrower/20160705.htm
urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-64-evolutionary-races-color
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ugly people with no social skills
fucked over by muslims and bongs for years
but starting to take a turn hard right and there is a movement to rediscover older culture and traditions
at least they're trying to no longer be degenerates.

>ugly people with no social skills
really? Indians are the original aryans don't forget that...

poo

need to learn basic indoor plumbing

Alpha males.

they're still ugly and have weird as hell
i've seen a handful of indian dudes who look normal and only one attractive indian girl irl

Its a weirdly shaped country.

Attached: India in a nutshell.png (1304x1818, 432K)

Open bob and vagene

Perfect example of "you have a rich and fascinating set if history and tradition and should make your nation great, but stay the fuck out of ours"

Some good people held back by a continent of retards. Though I hate the idea of them immigrating to western nations, I can empathize with the smart ones trying to get out.

great culture
they really should stay in their country

They declared war on the US in 1979, it's time they got that war they so desperately wanted.

Pajeets are nice to dogs. Thats positive.

Attached: 1468770750895.png (447x437, 307K)

I wouldn't hate if they just stayed in their shitty country.

like what you see paneer?

Attached: 522565A8-634F-4681-93FC-48F41230FDBC.gif (500x354, 683K)

India can never be a super power, but they could become a regional power who no one could fuck with. Sadly Indians hold India back. I would love to see India rise, but for every one good Indian, there are hundreds that would rather see nothing change, and just keep on living as if it was still the 14th century.

That thong is as fake as your country

don’t let dada xi kill me user

Name?

Chang here
Some Poo elites here in the US are smart as shit. My Random Process professor is an india(I can't use poo here). I love him.

Attached: 1520715833495.gif (380x306, 3.22M)

kelly divine
Use google image rearch stupid burger

>rearch
*search

at least we don't need permits from Mohammed to continue our daily life routine

Attached: visca-pakistan1.jpg (240x210, 11K)

Kek

Wrong. Pajeets just like to point fingers at China. That doesnt mean they give a shit about dogs.

Attached: poosarehum-.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

Attached: native catalonian.jpg (800x401, 78K)

Literally poo in loo please based inbred pakis nuke this shithole already

>muh 6 milion years of heritage
>still walks on poop

Attached: muhancestors.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

>pagan (majority at least)
>patriarchal
>very racist and classist
>traditional
>had centuries to learn the ways of colonizers
>somehow fails at Biblical magnitude to even survive on its own without enormous aid packages from NGOs and foreign governments

Fucking sad.

Or just wait for name

>my country is already full of niggers and useless
>checkmate whitey

Attached: 1505072759003.jpg (2048x2048, 1.13M)

Greece talking about aid packages. Pay denbts first.
India gives as much as aid as it receives nowadays.

Most chinese, like 95% never eat dog, young people under 35 100% never eat dog. That's not common in China. If you like you can check it by yourself visiting China. Sincerely

pay bednts

They're geniuses
Before I knew any, I thought they were niggers
But they do deserve respect and admiration

Financing international aid organisations working in your own country against windmills drained in shit and bribing some shitty neighbouring governement officials doesnt count as "giving aid"

Attached: hardworkingindianbro.jpg (540x720, 62K)

That motherfucker got hunted. I remember it.
rediff.com/news/special/how-chennai-identified-the-dog-thrower/20160705.htm

Why do you lie Pajeet?

Attached: 1508580039174.jpg (1072x2256, 686K)

>Sincerely, Hang Zu "Edward" Wang

>Be genius
>literally drink urine straight from a virgin cow's cunt
Poo in loo pajeet

Why did he do that?

>hunted down
>PR damage control by people pretending to care after true nature of "hardworking smart Pajeet" spread all over the internet
WTF I LOVE CURRY NIGGERS NOW!

Attached: nigger.jpg (890x846, 177K)

S H O W B O B S A N D V E G E NA

What the fuck is going on in pic rel

The Ancient Land of the Poos

Attached: kijlPDV.jpg (460x454, 23K)

It needs to be divided between north and south.

Attached: download.jpg (500x410, 108K)

Guys OP is a gif

Both look like shit desu.

both of them have shit on their hands

Attached: 1506899179511.png (416x460, 228K)

>fucked over by muslims and bongs for years
fucked over by muslims and saved by bongs!

There, fixed it for you!

HAH

very good handsome men, very strong

They are good people but as with all immigrants I would rather they went back.

I find similarities between Mexico, India and Turkey, that's why i feel very positive towards them..

Needs:
>strict breeding regulations
>shadow class system
>to be conquered by Persia
Same goes for Pakiland (aka Hinduland 2.0), Bangladesh, and most of the Middle East.

Attached: Iran_Politics_Club_Lion_&_Sun_with_Persian_Curved_Sword_Iran_Flag.jpg (425x284, 23K)

I trust them far more than the Chinese but only when they're in their own country.

Do you want Americans to return to the UK?

The cities are dumps, but the countryside is beautiful and I would really like to visit one day.

Attached: Hampi-India.-e1449144757544.jpg (1024x576, 192K)

Attached: india 2.jpg (700x467, 23K)

Attached: india 3.jpg (1280x853, 267K)

Attached: india 4.jpg (2560x1600, 746K)

Attached: india 5.jpg (720x480, 114K)

Shit marks the spot.

It is incredible that there is such a diverse, numerous and populous group of people on the planet whose history and culture are so absolutely irrelevant to the world at large.

Did you know that there a numerous races, ethnicities, languages and cultures in India which all have rich histories of rivalry and power dynamics going back at least 3,000 years and that the entire subcontinent being one political entity happened once for about 120 years under the Maurya Empire after 300BC, under the Delhi Sultanate for about 30 years during the 1300s, barely 3 decades under the Mughals after 1680 and not again until the Brits conquered the joint after 1820?

No? Well guess what, you don't have to feel ashamed because unless you want to go out of you way and learn about the Indian subcontinent for its own sake, none of this plays any role in understanding world history or the geostrategic situation of the world at large.
All you need to know is there are these people called indians, they have some weird religion, they work in tech-support and shit in streets.
Throw in that Sikhs also come from India but are a different thing, Buddhism originated in there somewhere, Indians and Pakistanis used to be part of the same country but broke up over religious differences+Kashmir might trigger nuclear war at any moment, Bollywood is a thing but there is not a westerner alive who could name a single noteworthy movie it has ever produced and Indians invented "arabic" numerals and the concept of zero, use this information exclusively to rek mudshits who want to steal credit to bolster the myth of the islamic golden age.
Know that shit and you're golden.

Source of nearly all of the human races. Would visit.

The women can be hot, rarely are but when they are they are hot as shit, the men all look dirty. I would rather try to live in the Congo alone for a month than spend a week in India as a tourist. The people aren't ALL terrible, and I'm assuming there are some picturesque places like shown above. They have great food, I love Vindaloo and Curry.

Attached: life.png (500x354, 87K)

poo poo

found the disgusting steet shitter pajeet

>Source of nearly all human races

Source plz

also found the pajeet living in frankfurt

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I came here for this

I'm Bavaryan :^)

I really want to visit.

It's the largest democracy in the world.
Many civilizations and religions originated here in the past. Home of Parus, Gandhi, Ashoka, etc.
It's also one of the most diverse country in the world, soon to be the most populous country.
Reservations for dalits has definitely fucked our our educational quality (all the good government institutions has been filled to the brim with nigger-tier dalits) but there are smart people if you ignore those mongrels, which is very tough, I guess.

Also, it's dirty as fuck.
No defense there.

Literally shit everywhere...
>poo in loo meme

But... I can't hate my home like those communist in US do.

>Also, it's dirty as fuck.

I am not interested in the big cities, but I would very much like to visit the countryside and travel around a bit. Any recommendations/warnings?

Please don't take this personally, but I worry very much about the smell, my sense of smell is very sensitive. Is it just bad in the cities, or is it bad everywhere?

BITCH LASAGNA

Attached: 7h4cvx8whony.png (496x508, 156K)

Did I hit a nerve abo bro

The early humans routed into the Indian highlands, then mutated into the races. This is why you find so much genetic diversity in India.

Attached: Q-haplogroup-dispersal.png (874x496, 151K)

You can see the QRS dispersion

Attached: Human_migrations_and_mitochondrial_haplogroups.png (800x411, 297K)

In this the RNM is representing what the Q was in You can see the migration in, and a major distribution, with sub racial distributions after that.

Heres the full view, which shows that initial migration, then the minor distributions. The second major uplifting happened in Mesopotamia.

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups1.png (3000x1900, 1.05M)

This is the next major distribution, which is Adam and Eve, on a final racial uplifting after the default. Adam wanted to leave as much uplifted seed as possible before their deaths.

Attached: F.jpg (800x600, 52K)

in

>Couldn't even handle Iraq
>Wants to conquer the whole of Southwest Asia

Calm down daryush.

the

The real headscratcher is Haplogroup X

Attached: X.png (835x426, 28K)

Loo

shitheads

designated

shitting

Attached: Genetic_landscape_of_Europe_7000_YBP.png (1384x799, 1.51M)

Has potential, working on reaching it

We get a lot of poo in loo IT people in Australia. They are fucking useless. Many a uals and certs on paper but no talent. Can’t do the basics without handholding.

Also they smell. Stop eating onion and garlic you sulfur smelling subhumans.

Future regional power if it can get its SHIT together

Interesting, I'll have to check up on that

>Any recommendations/warnings?
Well, if you're only interested in the countryside then you're in for a show. Because the real India lives in its countryside.

My only suggestions:

1. To men: avoid taking suggestions (like if they ask you to go somewhere look it up on the net first) from shady people you see on the way, in the cities mostly, and no kissing in public or any kinda PDA. Ever! (at least, for the countryside)

2. To ladies: avoid wearing revealing and tight clothes (too many flesh hungry mongrels on the street) and traveling at night (in fact, don't travel after dark). Also travel in groups, if possible. Never travel alone in India. You'll get raped and plowed for shekels. Damn! I'm portraying a bad image here...

>Please don't take this personally, but I worry very much about the smell, my sense of smell is very sensitive. Is it just bad in the cities, or is it bad everywhere?

It's extremely bad in the cities. In fact, it's nauseating even to us lol. I can only imagine what will happen to your sensitive nose...

But, the countryside is extremely beautiful and fresh. And, I'm not exaggerating here at all. Specially, if you ever travel to Northeastern India. In fact, they are extremely clean (the cleanest village in Asia is located in one of the states there).

urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-64-evolutionary-races-color
This is a deep rabbit hole. Enjoy!

>My only suggestions:
Much appreciated!

>But, the countryside is extremely beautiful and fresh.
Yeah, that's why I really want to visit so bad, watched a few documentaries on India and I was extremely intrigued. The countryside blew me away, and so many of the temples and palaces are just incredibly gorgeous.

I'm also addicted to Indian cuisine. I heard it's more spicey in the South than it's in the North, is that correct?