Massive protests in Croatia against Istanbul convention

nytimes.com/aponline/2018/03/24/world/europe/ap-eu-croatia-far-right.html

>Thousands of Croatian far-right supporters marched Saturday in downtown Zagreb to protest an international convention they said indirectly legalizes gay marriages and gives rights to transgender people.

Far righters = normal people from around Croatia that came to boycot EU/Globalist backed gender ideology that we need to accept because we are in the EU.

Our "right" wing party in charge is left leaning and they are all EU shills and honestly its no wonder they are prioritizing this over the massive emigration out of our country. Hopefully more people will join to stop this Istanbul convention bullshit that our government is trying to pass in parliament and we will stay Catholic and patriotic.

Attached: EUBTFO.jpg (943x603, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2nnkZ
24sata.hr/news/kroz-istanbulsku-nam-se-gura-rodna-ideologija-i-to-ne-zelimo-566015
youtube.com/watch?v=hUnOkGf-vN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posts link to msm
fuck off new faggot

Bump

Just had a conversation with family about this and came to check Sup Forums. Will there be any public referendum about this, or people have no right to vote?
Also, stay strong!

Attached: Beauty glory power.jpg (1100x720, 253K)

archive.is/2nnkZ

Currently there will be no referendum, but citizens are gathering signatures to stop the government from ratifying the convention in parliament.

Only posted msm to show off the type of bullshit they post, also couldn't find any other articles.

>far right

Good luck Cro bros.

stop posting msm links in any form
stop giving their talking points any attention
even if it is for demonstrating how far off they are

24sata.hr/news/kroz-istanbulsku-nam-se-gura-rodna-ideologija-i-to-ne-zelimo-566015

You can find the usual libshits in the comment section.

I don't get this, what are they complaining about? I've read the convention and nothing in it legalizes faggotry.

Even the Sultan likes trans people now, good night right side

Attached: erdophone.jpg (634x448, 72K)

>Istanbul convention
why Istanbul? Isn't Turkey anti-gay?

Its not about faggotry, we destroyed that shit a long time ago. Its about accepting the EU gender ideology. Watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=hUnOkGf-vN4 it explains it a lot better.

>Istanbul convention
Im against it and i dont even care to know what it's all about
>It will always ALWAYS be Constantinople or even better Κωνσταντινούπολη

Attached: 1513439761901.png (800x770, 823K)

so did they really went to Istanbul and did this circus without getting killed by angry muds?

You can't fight it, You either live in a poverty ridden country and (((they))) ignore you, or you try to make progress and get on their radar

Croatia now needs an actual right wing libertarian movement to get over the past and the western dystopia.

Too bad we are allready in the EU and (((They))) will sabotage our every move.

>starts presenting opinions as facts 2 minutes in

I'm still gonna watch this but damn, don't you have anything at least slightly more credible?

Most seems like a good option.

Thank you Serbros

interesting, voted down faggot marriage twice here, I guess this is part of the plan of how the will push it through without the annoying plebs getting in the way

hey, i was there. there were thousands (30k-50k by my approximation) of people.

Okay, watched it now, and for the purpose of this argument I'll accept it as fact that everything this random youtuber says is 100% correct.

That being said, yes the convention is stupid, but no more stupid than the last 50 legislations our retarded country has put forth. We're not UK or Canada, we're a backwater shithole with legitimate societal issues that don't come close to the rest of the world's in terms of liberalism. We're actually living in a country where something like this but less insidious is sorely needed, because as it stands the law won't do shit if a 200kg lardbeast is beating his wife and kids. The women can't do shit, usually too weak-minded or dependant to leave, and this is at least a good start. It favors the female side too much, but when that becomes an actual problem we can start working on it. That would be the time to protest, not now when something is actually being done to prevent muškarčinu from doing whatever the fuck he wants with no repercussions unless somebody takes it to court for 10 years and goes bankrupt because there will never be any evidence.

We're not USA or Germany, sjws have no power or foothold here. Your complains are valid for the 1st world which is getting cucked, but don't forget where you are.

A fucking shithole.

Yes its a shithole because of who? Our EU/Globalist backed governments. Every government after Tuđman was corrupt and fucked our economy beyond belief, they know that we are mostly staunch catholics and that african/arab migrants wouldn't want to stay here because they don't get any social benefits, so they are forcing us to move out of our country.

>but when that becomes an actual problem we can start working on it.
lol, that's when you are already fucked

Also how is the situation in Slovenia? (((They))) try to divide us over some shitty piece of water in the middle of nowhere.

Well, we're fucked now too.

If you could back that up with a single fact I'd be impressed.

But no, I'm afraid the truth is much simpler. They're not backed by anybody, nobody gives a shit about us. They're just greedy and incompetent. That's what it comes down to. Corrupt lobbyists who can't tell an honest buck from borrowing from convinced criminals or even electing them to influential positions. Literal convinced criminals have more rights than honest citizens, this is the banana republic we allowed ourselves to become, not any Jewish conspiracy that couldn't give less of a shit about our worthless country.

When Deutch Telecom bought 51% the communications infrastructure after the war and prevented any other company from starting without their permission.
Then there's the Sv.Rok tunnel and highway that put the country further into debt.
Then there's the selling of INA to Turkish oil companies.

based

Attached: 1512951028833.gif (340x212, 818K)

IMO this is a great thing. This shit will go thru, no matter how many protests or signatures people organize - and when it does it will just piss people off and make the whole country anti-EU.

Also
>Top Croatian Catholic Church clergy have said before the rally attended by some 10,000 people that all those who support the Istanbul Convention should no longer be considered believers.
Vatican btfo

Attached: 1511995482908.jpg (649x960, 193K)

All legit problems, caused by our retarded politicians saying "fuck the long-term stability of the country, I need a new yacht now while my mandate is still up!"

We import WATER for fucks sake. We, with one of the richest and cleanest sources of natural water per capita on the fucking planet. We import water because some great patriot in the government got a sweet deal with some cockroach or olivenigger and fattened his pockets.

How some of you still consider this a conspiracy by (((them))) is beyond me. You're giving way too much credit to the greedy imbeciles we've allowed to fester and suck each other off, no matter which party is ruling.